Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Watch: Yoon Eun Hye Dishes On A New Crush + Covers BLACKPINK’s Choreo On “The Manager”

Watch: Yoon Eun Hye Dishes On A New Crush + Covers BLACKPINK’s Choreo On “The Manager”

Feb 6, 2021
by E. Cha

Yoon Eun Hye shared a fun glimpse inside her everyday life on MBC’s “The Manager”!

On the February 6 episode of the reality show, the idol-turned-actress made a guest appearance together with her longtime manager Moon Sang Min. During the show, Moon Sang Min shared that she had been working exclusively with Yoon Eun Hye for 11 years—and that they now lived together.

“It’s been about a year [since I moved in],” said the manager. “I was living in a dorm, but [Yoon Eun Hye] felt a bit scared at night living alone. She found things like going home alone at night scary, so I thought that I should stay by her side. That’s how I ended up moving in.”

Moon-Sang-Min-Yoon-Eun-Hye.jpg

Over the course of the episode, the famously craftsy actress showed off a wide array of skills, including cooking, refashioning clothing, and decorating dishes by hand-painting them. As she prepared to personally paint a set of dishes by hand, Yoon Eun Hye asked her manager for input on designs, explaining that the dishes would be a gift for someone else.

Her astute manager then asked, “You’re not giving these to a guy, are you?” Without looking her manager in the eye, Yoon Eun Hye replied, “Why, what’s wrong with giving these to a guy?” Moon Sang Min said, “Would guys like this kind of thing?” and Yoon Eun Hye responded, “Some guys might.”

Yoon Eun Hye went on to shyly reveal, “There’s someone I felt grateful to.” When her manager asked who that was, she defensively cut her off, saying, “Someone! Just someone! There’s someone who sort of made my heart flutter.”

Moon Sang Min laughed, “I’m glad he made your heart flutter,” to which Yoon Eun Hye agreed, “Right? It isn’t easy [to make my heart flutter]. But he makes me feel nervous and on edge. That’s why I’m even going to wear makeup later on today.” Her manager teasingly warned her, “Be careful not to cause a dating scandal. That could get tiresome.”

Yoon-Eun-Hye-2.jpgMoon-Sang-Min.jpgYoon-Eun-Hye-Moon-Sang-Min.jpg

Later on in the show, Yoon Eun Hye headed to a dance studio to learn the choreography to BLACKPINK’s latest hit “Lovesick Girls.”

Check out the clip of the actress dancing to the song below!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

About "Fantasy House" 

Synopsis

Everyone dreams of a house of his own, a place that reflets his personality and needs, and realizes a happy life. But, is that "fantasy house" good as one can expect? MY FANTASY HOUSE is a new reality where one can find the dream house and actually live there for a while. Celebrity guests live in their fantasy house for a while, figuring out the reality versus the imagination. The experience also offers a chance to think whether his/her family live happily in the house. The show also brings fun by showcasing some of the unique houses in the country.

Cr: Korea on demand

30000662135_500.jpg

In addition, actor Kim Seok-hoon raised laughter by asking, "I wish I had a cypress tree class and a bamboo class surrounding the house. And Yoon Eun-hye said, "I told 20 people to live like a townhouse with my acquaintances."

Cr: 출처 : SBS연예뉴스 원본 링크 : https://ent.sbs.co.kr/m/article.do?article_id=E10010132867&utm_medium=referral com&plink=COPYPASTE&cooper=SBSENTERNEWS

Welcome to Yoon Eun Hye's village! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Gracedberry said:

About "Fantasy House" 

Synopsis

Everyone dreams of a house of his own, a place that reflets his personality and needs, and realizes a happy life. But, is that "fantasy house" good as one can expect? MY FANTASY HOUSE is a new reality where one can find the dream house and actually live there for a while. Celebrity guests live in their fantasy house for a while, figuring out the reality versus the imagination. The experience also offers a chance to think whether his/her family live happily in the house. The show also brings fun by showcasing some of the unique houses in the country.

Cr: Korea on demand

30000662135_500.jpg

In addition, actor Kim Seok-hoon raised laughter by asking, "I wish I had a cypress tree class and a bamboo class surrounding the house. And Yoon Eun-hye said, "I told 20 people to live like a townhouse with my acquaintances."

Cr: 출처 : SBS연예뉴스 원본 링크 : https://ent.sbs.co.kr/m/article.do?article_id=E10010132867&utm_medium=referral com&plink=COPYPASTE&cooper=SBSENTERNEWS

Welcome to Yoon Eun Hye's village! 

!!! Just imagine if u can move to Yoon Eun Hye's village !!!:relaxed:

:bunnywar:

• Like 3

Our beautiful Yoon Eun Hye with her beautiful mask, KBS Cool fm radio. 

0004584460_001_20210215165619364.jpg?typ

0004584459_001_20210215165440608.jpg?typ

0004584461_001_20210215165755767.jpg?typ

Spoiler

0002932604_001_20210215165354446.jpg?typ

202102151557300810_1_20210215172654092.j

@yoonshi24 Twitter 

Spoiler

EuQinvSXUAAwLPY?format=jpg&name=large

EuQioklXcAIBvvj?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by Berou
Please post 3 images, the rest should be hidden under the spoiler tag
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

!!!post from YEH YouTube community!!!

:selfie:

Thursday 25/2 9pm KST
Open live radio (i guess on YouTube)
Topic that she invite us to discuss together is about"First time">>First love,first job,first goodbye ...
We can share our story or anything we want to tell her or we can also ask her questions through her email ...(gracelogin@naver.com)
Or we can leave comment on her channel YouTube community ...:heart:

• Like 3

@KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs

She came back from sbs after recording "Fantasy House" episode which will be on TV in March 

202102231700486690191_20210223170226_01_

202102231700486690191_20210223170226_02_

202102231724135510_1_20210223172612433.j

Spoiler

202102231747225510_1_20210223174753543.j

Newsen

Actress Yoon Eun-hye is leaving the SBS Mok-dong office building in Yangcheon-gu, Seoul after recording SBS entertainment'My Fantasy House' on the afternoon of February 23.

Edited by Berou
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

'Cooking talent' actress Yoon Eun-hye's 85 kinds of'a graceful meal'

Reporter Daewoong Lee Input: 2021-02-25 20:50

『Do eat again』 with the recipe for a happy home party

I want to give out a deep and attractive flavor as if ordinary salt tastes
like a miracle, so I can't be
satisfied even if I eat a little bread like a miracle .

do-eat-again.jpg?w=654

do eat again

Eunhye Yoon | Epic | Page 256 | KRW 19,800

“I only give glory to the Lord who gave me the talent'cooking'.”

Actor Yoon Eun-hye, who became a hot topic for her cooking skills on KBS 2TV's'Edition Restaurant','The Return of Superman', and tvN's'Quick Clean Up', published a cookbook,'Do Eat Again'.

do-eat-again.jpg?w=654

▲ In the book, Eunhye Yoon said that her English name was'Grace+delicious = Gracious' and called'A Gracious Plate'. Ⓒ Narrative

Eun-hye Yoon's first cookbook, who was familiar with Korean food, Western food, and baking, contained 85 dishes for a'graceful meal' that makes everyday life happy with a happy home party recipe. “Whenever a lot of people turn over each book to cook, I hope that every corner of my heart is fluttering and happy.”

Yoon Eun-hye said in the prologue, “I was not good at expressing my heart, but I liked being able to convey my heart to the people I like through cooking.” “It’s so delicious and the people who eat it happily and deliciously 'Give me' made me feel like I am loved without any conditions.”

do-eat-again.jpg?w=654

▲ Yoon Eun-hye said, “The best ingredient for cooking is'love',” and said, “The comfort and power of food seems to begin with the love contained therein.” Ⓒ Narrative

Yoon confesses, “Even when I was given the opportunity to serve people, serving food was often the first thing to do.

And “I hope my recipes will help you when you want to make a dish worth trying at least for your loved ones, sometimes with joy for yourself.” These are ways you can try making various dishes, so be sure to repeat them.”

Spoiler

do-eat-again.jpg?w=654

▲ Yoon Eun-hye said, “'Honbap' is popular, but I hate'Honbap'. No matter how delicious and expensive dishes are, there is no joy for me to eat alone,” he said. “I feel joyful and happy when sharing even simple and ordinary foods together.” Ⓒ Narrative

The book starts with a guide to the basic ingredients, seasonings, weighing standards, and frequently used cooking utensils that are often used for'yoalmot (people who are not familiar with cooking)'. Afterwards, the recipes for main dishes such as appetizers, Korean and Western dishes, Asian foods, side menus, desserts, home cafe dishes and drinks will be released in a full course.

Butter, cheese, olive oil, etc., which are good for main ingredients rich in protein, such as beef, pork, chicken and seafood, are used to enhance the flavor. In addition, there are menus that can give you a healthy feeling of fullness by using whole wheat, vegetables, and tofu noodles instead of flour so that you can eat them deliciously even during a diet. It even included photos of the cooking process and the completion of the luxury hotel-class plating.

Spoiler

do-eat-again.jpg?w=654

▲ Detox juice that refreshes your body and mind on days when you are tired. Ⓒ Narrative

Above all, the confession of faith and Bible passages that appear naturally between books are impressive. The publisher introduced, "It contains menus that go well with major holidays such as Christmas and Easter."

“As ordinary white salt tastes it, what kind of person am I? Just as salt is added to a boring and savory dish to bring out the deep flavor of the ingredients, I want to be a person who brings out a deep and attractive flavor from people.

Spoiler

do-eat-again.jpg?w=654

▲Bang-soon-i Yoon Eun-hye is making'lemon cupcakes'. Ⓒ Narrative

“Is there anything else that makes me happier than the smell of freshly baked bread? Like Oh Byung-Ye's miracle, can't you keep getting full even after eating less bread? Bread-soon seems to be an irresistible temptation to Eun-Hye. ”

“Wouldn't it be happier to share some of what I have, even when I lack, not when I have enough, like the Zarephath woman? For those who are important to me, today is simple, but I want to share the things on my table.”

Spoiler

do-eat-again.jpg?w=654

▲ Beef basil pesto cooking process. Ⓒ Narrative
The last ends with prayer. “Give us today our daily bread. Thank you for giving us food every day. Through the food you eat and drink, make your body and mind healthy, and overflow with abundance and happiness that can be shared with more people. We thank the Lord for allowing everything and pray in Jesus' name. A-men.”

Eun-hye Yoon made her singer debut as a baby vox at the age of 16, and turned to an actor in 2006 and received great love from dramas such as <The Man in the Vineyard> and <The 1st Coffee Prince>. Actively active. It is said that in a life that debuted at a young age and continued to be evaluated by the public eye,'cooking' was the only entity that Yoon did not need to be evaluated.

Spoiler

do-eat-again.jpg?w=654

▲ The finished beef basil pesto. Ⓒ Narrative

Cr: Christian Today

Google translation. 

Edited by Berou
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1