Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actress Yoon Eun Hye to reportedly make her debut as an essay author

AKP STAFF

1648081892-q-1.jpg

Actress Yoon Eun Hye will reportedly be making her debut as an essay author.

On March 24 KST, one exclusive media outlet reported that Yoon Eun Hye recently received an official offer from a publishing company and is currently working on her essay book. This will be the first essay to be published under Yoon Eun Hye's name, gathering attention. In her upcoming essay, it will contain stories about Yoon Eun Hye's simple daily life and hobbies. Further, photos will be included in the book, including pictures personally drawn by Yoon Eun Hye.

Yoon Eun Hye is well known for her 'golden hands' in the entertainment industry, to the extent that the entire phrase "Yoon Eun Hye's handwriting" was frequently mentioned. Yoon Eun Hye's handwriting was also used in scenes included in her popular dramas 'Princess Hours', 'Coffee Prince', and more. In addition, Yoon Eun Hye's cooking skills were revealed in her very own cook book 'do eat again' released last year.

Yoon Eun Hye's essay book is scheduled to be released in the second half of this year.

Cr: Allkpop

Posted by jieun-im

'I Like Go Doo Shim' with special guest Yoon Eun Hye

Spoiler

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actress Yoon Eun Hye reminisces about her legendary kiss scenes with Joo Ji Hoon & Gong Yoo on 'Radio Star'

Yoon Eun Hye reminisced about her legendary kiss scenes on the latest episode of MBC's 'Radio Star'

On the April 27 KST broadcast of MBC's variety show 'Radio Star', actress Yoon Eun Hye, actress Myung Se Bin, Cosmic Girls' Bona, and comedian Heo Gyung Hwan made a guest appearance. On this day, Yoon Eun Hye reminisced about her legendary kiss scenes from her major successful dramas 'Princess Hours' and 'Coffee Prince'.

First, Yoon Eun Hye talked about her kiss scene with Joo Ji Hoon in 'Princess Hours'. She first explained that because she spent most of her youth as an idol promoting with Baby Vox, she genuinely enjoyed filming for 'Princess Hours' because her character was able to wear the high school uniform, hang out with friends, go on romantic dates, marry, and live the life she never was able to in real life. Then, the topic naturally moved to the topic of her legendary kiss scene with her co-star Joo Ji Hoon, which had been a very realistic kissing scene on the public streets of Myeongdong. 

1651078291-vlffy.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye stated, "There is a kissing scene on the streets in 'Princess Hours'. The director back then suddenly took us to an area in Myeongdong. But we [Joo Ji Hoon and I] were dragged there without even knowing what we were filming and how we were filming it. There was one assistant director far away, and there was a camera set up somewhere far away where we didn't know. We didn't even know the location of it. The director is usually very charismatic, so we would hear sounds like 'Stand over there! Take off your hat! Kiss!' But people really started to gather and surround us , and even took pictures of us. But as much as it was hectic, [the kissing scene] felt real."

Yoon Eun Hye then talked about her kissing scene with actor Gong Yoo in 'Coffee Prince', which had drawn major attention during its broadcast back in 2007.

Watch the clip from 'Radio Star' above!

Cr: Allkpop, Posted by jieun-im

Yoon Eun Hye says Yoo Jae Suk apologized for talking about her love line with Kim Jong Kook

1651155598-20220428-yooneunhye2.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye revealed Yoo Jae Suk would apologize for her love line with Kim Jong Kook.

On the April 27th episode of 'Radio Star', Yoon Eun Hye drew attention by mentioning her love line with Kim Jong Kook on the infamous old-school variety show 'X-Man'. She then said on 'Running Man', which features Kim Jong Kook and Yoo Jae Suk as cast members, "I didn't even appear on 'Running Man', but I was mentioned in a collection of clips by Yoo Jae Suk."

She continued, "When he was competing against Kim Jong Kook, Yoo Jae Suk would refer to my name. He referred to it on 'How Do You Play', so I gave him a call. Yoo Jae Suk oppa's first words to me were, 'I'm sorry, Eun Hye.' When I said it was okay, he said, 'Okay, then I'll mention you again.'"

On the same episode, Yoon Eun Hye reminisced about her legendary kiss scenes with Joo Ji Hoon and Gong Yoo.

Cr: Allkpop, Posted by Germaine-Jay

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yoon Eun Hye second audition in "How do you play?"

She is singing "We should've been friends" (by Gummy) and "When we disco" (by PJY&Sunmi)

(The first audition's songs were "Proposal" (by  Lee So Ra) and "Late night of 1994" (by Jang Hye Jin) )

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yoon Eun Hye’s Agency Denies New Rumors Of A Past Relationship With Kim Jong Kook

Yoon Eun Hye’s agency denied rumors that the actress had dated Kim Jong Kook in the past.

In the past, the two celebrities starred in SBS’s variety program “X-Man” and became a popular “love line” on the show that is still well-known today.

Recently on May 17, Yoon Eun Hye uploaded a video to her YouTube channel Yoon Eun Hye’s Eunhyelogin. In her video, she mentioned her ex-boyfriend and shared, “Most men send a lot of messages at the beginning of a relationship, but they start to message less as time passes. That’s why the women can’t help but be upset after becoming discontent. It’s better to not do something you can’t keep up later.” She continued, “I wrote all the messages my boyfriend sent me each day by day in a small notebook and gave it to him so that he wouldn’t send long messages from the beginning. He is also a good person. He was apologetic after seeing how his messages became shorter.”

Netizens online also brought up coincidences between Yoon Eun Hye’s and Kim Jong Kook’s previous relationships with a clip from “My Little Old Boy” that aired on February 2018 in which Kim Jong Kook mentioned his ex-girlfriend after finding letters from her in the attic. He shared, “There was a time my girlfriend wrote by hand all the messages I sent her everyday and gave it to me. She used to call me ‘Prince.'” He continued, “My messages grew increasingly shorter. Later, I only sent, ‘I’m going to gym.'”

Furthermore, Yoon Eun Hye’s YouTube video mentioning her ex-boyfriend was suddenly deleted, putting more spotlight onto the rumor. Yoon Eun Hye explained, “I inevitably deleted the video I recently uploaded because a problem occurred with the file after the upload.”

Regarding this, a representative of Yoon Eun Hye’s agency denied the past dating rumors, stating, “[Deleting the video] has no relation at all with Kim Jong Kook. In the case of the YouTube video, there were many problems, and since we have been uploading a video every week for over a year, we determined that we needed a period of rest, so we are in the process of rechecking [the video] and preparing for Season 2.”

They continued, “It has no relation at all with the issue at hand, and even before the video went up, there were problems with the upload date and internal circumstances as well. The video was uploaded in that state, but the video itself also had issues, so we took it down in advance. It was never because an article regarding a past relationship was published. It is just a coincidence.”

Cr: Soompi

• Like 1

Omo, She has improved a lot in singing. Finally she is in the show with Jae Suk. Though I really want her to guest in Sixth Sense. Who'd have thought she'll join the singing audition. Now i have something to look forward every week. Yeh fighting!!

• Like 2