Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

10 minutes ago, syntyche said:

LMH IG update

WDH is enlisting tomorrow (KST)

Thanks @syntyche for the highlight !   Min Ho ssi posting again!   I like the 2nd pic better ... WDH bent his head over to lean against LMH's shoulder and LMH bending down his head, as always ... but no necking this round :wub:
I remember someone sharing a sketch of LMH bending, burying his face on someone's neck ...

Geez @mademoisellesia  I was thinking the same ... didnt see your recent post .. oops!

• Like 9

Both updated their IG with the same photos. Awwww

WDH caption: I'll be back, Pyeha

LMH caption: Yeong ah, hope you now become the world's first gun (or Unbreakable Gun).

Hair colour - not sure he dyed his hair. It look like the same colour he had in King. Depending on the lighting... I did notice the poison scene his hair colour is really light but all other scenes, it was mostly blackish with brown in it. Finale scene is also about the same colour as we see in IG.

• Like 13

26 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

The way he put his hand or was he rubbing on WDH's head ... 
:smooches2:

haha and in the 2nd picture WDH was rubbing LMH’s butt or what?

Hahah these two super cute but it’s so sad he’s going away soon 

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200705

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200705

Lee Min-ho Joins Woo Do-hwan as He Shaves Hair D-1 before enlisting in the army

Lee Min-ho saw off Woo Do-hwan, who is about to join the army.

On the 5th, actor Lee Min-ho posted two photos on his Instagram with a message saying, "Young-ah, now be the first gun in the world."

The photos released showed Woo Do-hwan, who had a haircut to join the army, and Lee Min-ho hugging him. The warm friendship between the two, formed by "The King," added to the joy. Woo Do-hwan also posted the same picture on his Instagram, saying, "I'll be back. Your Majesty," is drawing attention by posting a post.

Meanwhile, Woo Do-hwan and Lee Min-ho appeared in the recently ended SBS drama "The King: Eternal Monarch." Woo Do-hwan will join the military on July 6.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202007051859185243402_1

• Like 12
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, SophieH said:

haha and in the 2nd picture WDH was rubbing LMH’s butt or what?

Hahah these two super cute but it’s so sad he’s going away soon 

Not sure whether he was rubbing .... he needs to HOLD ON or Grab ON to something .. guess that's one of  err .. His Majesty's best parts?

The way they posted within minutes of one another with the captions ... so endearing ...  Young-ah .. first gun?  thanks to @syntyche

Ye Pyeha” (폐하)

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Goodmorning folks:glasses:

24 minutes ago, madmad min said:

:Ohboy3: Awww So sweet Pics, I wanna Cry Now. I mean all the R and D s for LMH I only read about one of his friends from Industry, To actually See Him being Friends with WDH is so NICE and Heartwarming.

:crymeme:

He has 3 friends if you add WDH it's 4 and most of his friends they go way back. Kim bum, JIW, and PBY but him and WDH became good friends on TKEM set and best friends of friends. It's lovely to see that.

WDH must be a great guy 

• Like 12

Just now, Heilo said:

He has 3 friends if you add WDH it's 4 and most of his friends they go way back. Kim bum, JIW, and PBY but IDK whether him and WDH go way back or recent but i think they became good friends on TKEM set 

PBY I did discover after I searched about PBY(after Bong Soon) not LMH per say, Kim Bum I knew vaguely(read somewhere last year that they lost contact or something on those lines) but it always has been JIW most Prominently.  

(Kim Bum came in bews friend radar again also because his new Show Tale of Guhimo also has Kim Yong Ji <Nari in tkem> so its Kim Bum , WDH connection as well). 

Whatever may be the case Grateful for LMH posting about his Friends Publically.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, madmad min said:

PBY I did discover after I searched about PBY(after Bong Soon) not LMH per say, Kim Bum I knew vaguely(read somewhere last year that they lost contact or something on those lines) but it always has been JIW most Prominently.  

(Kim Bum came in bews friend radar again also because his new Show Tale of Guhimo also has Kim Yong Ji <Nari in tkem> so its Kim Bum , WDH connection as well). 

Whatever may be the case Grateful for LMH posting about his Friends Publically.

Read somewhere? There is no reports on friendship status in the K-ent. I actully saw recently a report talking about their friendship saying they have been best friends since BOF days. It was posted here few days ago. 

Haven't seen him for same time since hidden identity

• Like 5

Actor Lee Minho shares a cute picture with Woo Dohwan who's going to the military on his Instagram Update!

1.jpg

Actor Lee Minho shares a cute picture with Woo Dohwan who's going to the military on his Instagram Update!

Capture.JPG

Netizen comments :

(+120,-5) Both are cute ~~~ㅋㅋ  I like their friendship~~

(+100,-5) Lee Minho, Woo Dohwan, good to see your friendship. Take care of yourself, they're both so cute~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(+86,-6) Even after the drama ends, Lee gon and Cho Younghoon are still warm.

(+17,-1) I enjoyed The King and the atmosphere is nice. Good luck with your military service.

(+17,-1) I like this chemistry too. It's good to see Lee Minho and Hoobae.ᄒ Woo Dohwan please take care!

(+15,-1) I like both of them~

(+6,0) It's nice to see it, it's so heartwarming.

• Like 12
  • Love 2

46 minutes ago, Heilo said:

He has 3 friends if you add WDH it's 4 and most of his friends they go way back. Kim bum, JIW, and PBY but him and WDH became good friends on TKEM set and best friends of friends. It's lovely to see that.

WDH must be a great guy 

Very true, WDH must have created a very good impression during Tkem that makes LMH to add him into his circle of Close friends like JIW (which both knew each other since younger days) 

WDH is a jovial easy going guy which makes LMH find him friendly to get along. 

With LMH showing up at the last day before enlisting and to wish him All the Best, I am very sure WDH must have felt very happy and proud to have such a thoughtful LMH into his circle of friends.

"peyha you did your duty well as King, you show your care and love to Unbreakable Sword" :heart4:

• Like 5
  • Love 4

14 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

If lmh and wdh are not the cutest things in this world, I don’t know what is.

I live for their bromance! 

My ship is sailing! 

I love the bromance Ship as well!!!. I wish after WDH returns , he and LMH would do a project together. Hotness Assured!!!! 

:kitty:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, madmad min said:

I love the bromance Ship as well!!!. I wish after WDH returns , he and LMH would do a project together. Hotness Assured!!!! 

Put them in an all bromance action movie!!!!!!!!

Someone, please, if any writer is lurking, please! 

:lol:

————————————————

@mademoisellesia What is the difference between buying and storing the badge vs buying and using the badge? Do you know? Our friend @Min2206 is wondering. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

I usually don't post this early (even before my coffee!), but OMG, OMG, the photos of LMH and WDH brought tears to my eyes.  I'm so happy!  What a beautiful friendship:heart: I kept my fingers crossed that LMH would be there for WDH.  This @SophieH, is why it is so hard to separate yourself from LMH.  

• Like 6
  • Love 7