Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

15 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I haven't even been to the shop yet. How much do we need in order to buy badges?

Edit: I need 400 points donated? Anyone willing to donate? I need to buy the Lee Min Ho badge

There, there! Now go get yourself a lmh badge. I’m holding you accountable!

:loolz:

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

Did you guys figure this out? 

Buying & storing - Think it just stores under your Trophies & Medals tab but you are not displaying it on the left (of your post).

Buying & using - You are using it immediately thus will display on the side of your post.

Thanks!

Why would anyone, aka you, buy and store instead of buy and use? :lol:

• LOL 5

Howdy ladies and gents. 

I was checking the new polls since I was out of town for awhile and didn't have the opportunity to come online. Someone voted for medical and slice of life? Come out whoever you are for public beheading in KOC. 

But I agree with the majority in here suspense and mystery.

Main while Season 2 demand is gaining momentum elsewhere I have even seen petition that is not heavily promoted online but it's gathering alot of people not that it will matter at all but there is alot of mainstream tabloids writting about renewal and season 2 so it's gaining alot of momentum in that front 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Why would anyone, aka you, buy and store instead of buy and use? 

I did use it. Why would anyone, aka you who declared undying love for MinHot, keeps giving out points to other people and not buy a MinHot badge yourself? :angry: 

Since you like Gu Jun Pyo, I'm expecting you getting one made by bairama. Hee.

MinHot look too lonely on his own. Wouldn't it be cute if the IG photo shared yesterday becomes a badge? Unbreakable Sword + Pyeha together, FOREVER. Kekeke.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

so lets talk about LMH's hair color..

Did he change his hair color or not? :D

I'm quite confused.. The hair color we saw where he was holding papers is much lighter than his picture with WDH right?

Conclusion:  LMH's new hair color is lighter than TKEM and he has bangs. But his hair color isn't as light as what we see in pink-paper holding picture.

Agree?? :approves:

edit: He looks so boyish and cute in the picture with WDH...

I want Boyish LMH in drama :D ( i know some may disagree)

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

so lets talk about LMH's hair color..

Did he change his hair color or not? :D

I'm quite confused.. The hair color we saw where he was holding papers is much lighter than his picture with WDH right?

Conclusion:  LMH's new hair color is lighter than TKEM and he has bangs. But his hair color isn't as light as what we see in pink-paper holding picture.

Agree?? :approves:

I am assuming that he changed it to lighter first then changed it back again to slightly darker and I am thinking he changed it 3 times in short span of time. TKEM color -> Blonde light -> dark light in his latest 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Just now, Geolyvseven said:

I am assuming that he changed it to lighter first then changed it back again to slightly darker and I am thinking he changed it 3 times in short span of time. TKEM color -> Blonde light -> dark light in his latest 

So his new hair color is dark light? I just want him to go lighter, lighter hair color makes him more boyish and cute. :heart3: Anyways, his new hair color isn't as dark as TKEM. It is lighter but not very light :D 

• LOL 6

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

So his new hair color is dark light? I just want him to go lighter, lighter hair color makes him more boyish and cute. :heart3: Anyways, his new hair color isn't as dark as TKEM. It is lighter but not very light :D 

so its in the middle, some wanted dark color hair for him, some wants lighter color. He pick the middle color. Everyone is happy :approves:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

I haven't been online for some days. Your new Profile pic is great btw.

I see there is a new poll for his next work. What do you wanna see him in and I have read alot of suggestions but nothing conclusive or great idea as of yet

Thanks! :D I was looking for GJP's pictures and wanted the picture to show his curly hair, my favorite  :hwaiting2:

Yes, new poll..

I voted for suspense and mystery and for character i think i chose soldier, refugee, and bank robber. I found these 3 quite different and exciting. For bank robber, I want to see that in movie. Actually I want all these characters in movie not drama. I was unsure about soldier. But in movie is okay. In drama not okay because two well-known drama (DOT, CLOY) have soldier characters. I don't LMH to repeat same character. 

which genre and characters did you vote for?  I see many vote for 'detective' character. 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Thanks! :D I was looking for GJP's pictures and wanted the picture to show his curly hair, my favorite  :hwaiting2:

Yes, new poll..

I voted for suspense and mystery and for character i think i chose soldier, refugee, and bank robber. I found these 3 quite different and exciting. For bank robber, I want to see that in movie. Actually I want all these characters in movie not drama. I was unsure about soldier. But in movie is okay. In drama not okay because two well-known drama (DOT, CLOY) have soldier characters. I don't LMH to repeat same character. 

The Bank robber would be nice but definitely not my suggestion last time I was only joking around nothing serious. Imagine just putting LMH in a ''Lolita genre'' type movie the internet would explode for negative reasons. 

And LMH is a conceiving actor he doesn't do any works without coming thru with it due to his intensity it could draw more emotions out. It's an absolutely no no role. I honestly only said it in jester but I have no doubt in my mind he could deliver it better then anyone but it's moral wrong 

• Like 6

I don't think it matters what character he plays. It's important to see how the character is written and how different events and interactions surrounding the male lead will lead to his character development. It is also important that writer create interesting character (doesn't matter detective or jobless lol) . The creation of good interaction between ML and FL is also important to help with chemistry.

For example, in LOTBS, Character of HJJ was well-written and well-acted. There was not much emphasis on his job, which is con-artist. HJJ has so many layers into his character. Romantic, comedic, lovely, Mature, serious, and so on. LMH actually acted so many characters in that drama. It was not one dimension character. 

6 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

The Bank robber would be nice but definitely not my suggestion last time I was only joking around nothing serious. Imagine just putting LMH in a ''Lolita genre'' type movie the internet would explode for negative reasons. 

And LMH is a conceiving actor he doesn't do any works without coming thru with it due to his intensity it could draw more emotions out. It's an absolutely no no role. I honestly only said it in jester but I have no doubt in my mind he could deliver it better then anyone but it's moral wrong 

yeah :D 

I personally don't want LMH to be in negative roles. Dark character can be likable too. But characters that hurt people come off as negative and put strong image on actor. 

Many voted for dark character and suspense genre. I don't know why I didn't choose detective, :D All I want is a well-written character with good layers, depth, and development. 

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

A lot! They cost differently. The actor's badge cost 2500 points each. :( 

Just got myself the badge and it was hell'va expensive even got some investors in order to come up with the budget 

6 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I don't think it matters what character he plays. It's important to see how the character is written and how different events and interactions surrounding the male lead will lead to his character development. It is also important that writer create interesting character (doesn't matter detective or jobless lol) . The creation of good interaction between ML and FL is also important to help with chemistry.

For example, in LOTBS, Character of HJJ was well-written and well-acted. There was not much emphasis on his job, which is con-artist. HJJ has so many layers into his character. Romantic, comedic, lovely, Mature, serious, and so on. LMH actually acted so many characters in that drama. It was not one dimension character. 

You want multi layered character who has different roles because he was a con-artist so he had to enter many characters but it's not necessary entering many characters but if the movie script is good then it's good to go

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

We are back to character discussion and I miss LMH in a new project..:joy:

If we get used to LMH's IG updates, then we become greedier and need more than just pictures. :D interview? movie? drama?

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

which genre and characters did you vote for?  I see many vote for 'detective' character. 

I loved that curly hair it had a certain swagger. 

Before the poll I thought I was gonna be the first person to vote but I couldn't really decide what to vote for and still thinking over it but I would definitely vote for suspense and mystery that is for sure followed by bank robber but on the remaining I am undecided

• Like 8

This is from the shipper's thread, so don't read if you don't want to.  :)

Spoiler

Thanks @CallieP for posting @Heretorant's comment, otherwise I would have missed it.  I have been lurking at the shipper's thread, but it can be too much for me.

I want to include the rest of the post:

On 7/5/2020 at 12:51 AM, Heretorant said:

Like I said, I don’t usually engage in anything negative but I hope I can offer some clarity. There are minoz who don’t support this ship because they don’t like the way he is treated by shippers, there are minoz who don’t support this ship because they are afraid of the backlash he will receive if these two don’t end up dating (we have lived it before when he started dating xfactor and don’t wish to live it again), and there are minoz who don’t support this ship because they would rather wait for him to confirm. It doesn’t necessarily mean if they don’t support, they are OIM. They have a reason. OIM, let’s say I don’t consider are true Minoz because they won’t be around to support him when he starts dating or when he gets married. Anyone who engages in bashing kge, I don’t consider are true minoz. We would never call ourselves minoz and go around speaking badly of others because it’ll look bad on lmh. Those are just fake fans who are immature and probably still too young to know any better. They’re going to keep going at it so the best thing we can do is ignore them. 

17 hours ago, CallieP said:

Good post and well-argued. 

Even if it had to be re-hashed, I'm glad you said it @Heretorant

I certainly consider LMH to be a protector and defender of KGE.

(@Heretorant Sorry I didn't respond to your question about LMH's home.  I don't want to give that information to 500,000 lurkers.  :o)

ec39fc2bgw1epicspqbdcg207v05v1ky.gif

credit as tagged

I've decided that my next LMH re-watch will be Secret Campus. 

tumblr_ol643nfx2K1w2zf0ho1_540.png

You've come a long way, baby!

tumblr_ol643nfx2K1w2zf0ho2_500.jpg

I love this look!!!

My vote is dark hair and manly.  :lol:

Will "hair" be next weekend's poll?  

:foodie2:

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

45 minutes ago, Geolyvseven said:

oh man that’s a lot of hair color change in a short time... I hope he goes ammonia-free or better if organic! 

I second  @1ouise he looks manly in dark hair....just go natural baby. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

My vote is dark hair and manly.  :lol:

Will "hair" be next weekend's poll?  

:foodie2:

OMG!!! Yes to hair color poll!! Count me in!!

Am I the only one in favor of light hair color for LMH? Raise your hand if you want boyish and cute look from LMH with light hair color. 

To be honest, we haven't seen a real boyish character from LMH. There is some maturity in some of his characters and his TKEM role had maturity more than previous one.

As a change, I want LMH to be in a drama where he wears clothes similar to his current style, boyish trendy but not looking formal. A character who doesn't have much money, but still look stylish. 

I wish we had Noona romance in poll section too! South Korean industry is good at making Noona romance drama

i like LMH playing in Noona romance with Queen Gong Hyo Jin! :D 

GHJ is considered as veteran actress and has a great profile.

Wowwww... So many characters we want from LMH.. Dark.. detective.. boyish.. manly..

:heart1:

• Like 6