Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

4 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Hahaha that line gives me goosebumps. How thick his face would have to be to say that, lol. He & JY's confidence on their looks are just on another level...did Gon forget he didn't shower for 4 months?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that level of confidence! He most certainly forgot because he hugged JTE with all his might AND didn’t bother to change out of his clothes before cuddling her to bed! :blink:

:loolz:

• LOL 3

15 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that level of confidence! He most certainly forgot because he hugged JTE with all his might AND didn’t bother to change out of his clothes before cuddling her to bed! :blink:

I actually discussed this with someone after seeing this scene being criticised (wanted to defend it) but after discussion, it was confirmed his metabolism still works, just slower. So yeah, TE must love him so much to endure the odour. And how did he keep his face spotless without a shaver :cries3:

14 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

This is us, Minoz, CURIOUS to know what those PAPERS were that LMH was reading in his IG pictures. :w00t:

Minoz!! What was he reading? what were those papers?? 

He's reading my love letters :coolshades:

• LOL 8

11 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

@bairama Completely missed your question until I saw @Miss Pizza's post. Apologies.

It was when he strutted into my screen looking like this:

Reveal hidden contents

xKvVXs5.jpgmXc2xxc.jpg

It was truly a nostalgia when LMH as Lee Gon was at Gwanghwamun again.

For the Poll Q2. One of my votes go to playing an "anti-hero". Neither good nor bad. In the grey area. Also would be nice to see him do a dual roles (I thought the drama Duel was really good - actor plays clones and did 3 different characters).

Yup, I would like that too, playing dual roles.  I did like Duel as well, he played clones.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, yuiy78 said:

How could he be this handsome...

I knowwwww, right? 

he is heavenly handsome!!!

I want LMH back in a project soon.

He should use his acting talent and romantic handsome face!!! 

A romantic genre.. :wub:  These days his style is so boyish and reminds me of Kim Tan era which I really really Loveeeee :heart1:

Minoz!!! Don't worry!!  Our prince charming with Maximus is on his way with a new project... Just wait a little longer..:hwaiting2:

img%5D

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4

"Between the shadows of the birds singing at dawn,

I see the world brightening up 

in its still calmness"

cr: Byul E

img.gif

img.gif

Minoz can relate to these lines from Kim Sowol's poem as LMH updates his IG at dawn :D

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

Happy 4th of July to my US chingus!

4 hours ago, Heretorant said:

No can do. I still don’t see it.

I was going to buy a badge too, but I don't see it.  I'm on my laptop and saw badges for other actors, but no LMH!:criesariver:It's not in the sold out section, so where is it?:tears:

I thought a reason why SBS is good.  @Nikaa94 posted it.  LMH always ALWAYS looks so handsome at the SBS Awards.  He looked a little skinny and tired at the 2013 Awards, but still so handsome.  My favorite, as I've said so many times before, is the 2016 SBS Awards.  Everything was perfect.  That is my favorite hair style.  

If you're looking for more LMH content, have you watched Secret Campus?  LMH doesn't have a leading role, but it's actually not a bad drama.  I think he is about 19 when he shot the drama.  I think @CallieP will agree with me.  

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

100% Hypothetical and created out of boredom! :D

Poster of Drama:     img%5D

Drama:  The Mysterious Lee Jun 

Hangul: 이준의 미스터리

Director:  Lee Eun Bok

Writer: Kim Eun Hee, Im Sang Choon

Network: Netflix, tvN

Episodes: 20 

Release Date: January 10, 2021

Runtime: Friday and Saturday 22:00 PM

Genre: Romance, mystery

Language: Korean

Synopsis:  The story is about mysterious events and complex love of an ordinary guy (Lee Min Ho) in his early 30s who was raised by his step mom but abandoned when he was 15 years old. Lee Jun (Lee Min Ho) doesn't have much money. He lives alone and his passion is to become the best seller author of Seoul. Lee Jun then meets a smart detective (Actress X) and they get involved in a series of mysterious events. Lee Jun and her slowly start to grow feelings for each other. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I thought a reason why SBS is good.  @Nikaa94 posted it.  LMH always ALWAYS looks so handsome at the SBS Awards.  He looked a little skinny and tired at the 2013 Awards, but still so handsome.  My favorite, as I've said so many times before, is the 2016 SBS Awards.  Everything was perfect.  That is my favorite hair style.  

I just had to refresh my memories and I’m laughing because lmh delivered such a long speech compared to psh’s 20 second speech lol.

I love how he shows gratitude. 

I can’t wait to see what he’ll wear this year. 

But first, let’s hear an announcement about his next project please. :lol: Every day I’m here, begging for the same thing next to @Nikaa94 hahaha. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I just had to refresh my memories and I’m laughing because lmh delivered such a long speech compared to psh’s 20 second speech lol.

I love how he shows gratitude. 

I can’t wait to see what he’ll wear this year. 

But first, let’s hear an announcement about his next project please. :lol: Every day I’m here, begging for the same thing next to @Nikaa94 hahaha. 

YESSS!! What will he wear?? what hairstyle?? what hair color? what color for outfit??  Will he update his IG after the ceremony?? :w00t:

Hahahah!! Yes,, lets hear an announcement first! :joy:  

Imagine us here begging for project for another 2-3 months ... Hope at least we get news now and then we CAN WAIT as long as 1 year!!

:sad1:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

42 minutes ago, syntyche said:

"Between the shadows of the birds singing at dawn,

I see the world brightening up 

in its still calmness"

cr: Byul E

img.gif

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

img%5D

Sorry to cut your posts , @syntyche and @Nikaa94 chingus!   Min Ho-ssi rides the horse so effortlessly and gallantly in the King drama !  Did he learn that from the Faith?   I read somewhere that he practised wielding the sword hence the whip with such authority.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Ditto:) How long usually he takes to announce his new project? Back then after Heirs, what project comes after it? 

• Like 4