Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, Missprincesa said:

"How do I end the chat". He is so down to earth. I can totally relate to this kind of problem, lol. 

:Megalol:

By the way, how do you open the chat? 

Below the video Lee Min Ho there is a "open chat" button in the middle. Click on it and the most interesting comments will open.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

I superlove Ep4. I am missing SoKor, last year I was there peak of Autumn and my trip this year same time was cancelled due to the pandemic.  I went to Gwanghwamun 3 days before the shooting date of TKEM, unaware of his schedule. The path where he carries Choco in his bag is a reminiscent of Naejangsan maple trees tunnel, it’s so beautiful, I didn’t  want to leave. They call it “red carpert event” because of the beautiful falling foliage. Kudos Minhosshi, I hope Ep5 is all about your closest friends. 

• Like 11

LEE MIN HO PRESENTS HIS TRUE SATELLITE, MEET CHOCO

The Lee Min Ho movies are back with a new video of the actor accompanied by his adorable dog Choco.

lee-min-ho-coco-paseo-perro-video_1_crop

Lee Min Ho during a photo shoot. | Source: Instagram @ hary.minoz

Choco and Lee Min Ho's bond was captured on video of their adventure in the mountains, where they enjoyed the fall and the fresh air. The actor's favorite will steal your heart.

Lee Min Ho's YouTube draft received an incredible response from fans, prompting the player to keep working on new clips that reflect your style and your day to pamper their followers. In a recent video, this celebrity showed Choco in footage, and this dog caught the attention of fans with his great style and luck.

Walking with Lee Min Ho should be a dream come true for any fan of his art, but the attention Choco received during the trip showed that many envy this pet.

LEE MINHO AND KOKO TRAVEL THE MOUNTAINS IN FASHION

In a new episode of Lee Min Ho Films, the main character of City Hunter invited his beloved dog to the best scenes. The video takes us to incredible landscapes in the mountains of South Korea, where autumn has left its mark, painting trees in different colors and covering the paths with dry leaves.

His journey through the mountains began with the actor carrying Choco in a bag to save him some time for the walk, but aside from comfort, the dog stood out for its unique style in coat and sunglasses.

The duo had a wonderful day walking from one side to the other and enjoying the magical setting, but they also showed their good bond throughout the journey.

Translation from spanish google

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/lee-min-ho-paseando-con-choco-films-mascota-perro-video-20201123-0009.html

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 4

17 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Yes @Nikaa94   like the autumn scenery, so beautiful.

Thanks LMH for movielog4

Best ever surprise for today....2 updates. 

:highonflowers:

Hide contents

What a surprise gift from LMH.. on my birthday :D

Happy Birthday @Thong Thin indeed lovely surprise . Hope you had a fantastic day today Chingu. :foryou:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2

7 hours ago, Guine said:

I superlove Ep4. I am missing SoKor, last year I was there peak of Autumn and my trip this year same time was cancelled due to the pandemic.  I went to Gwanghwamun 3 days before the shooting date of TKEM, unaware of his schedule. The path where he carries Choco in his bag is a reminiscent of Naejangsan maple trees tunnel, it’s so beautiful, I didn’t  want to leave. They call it “red carpert event” because of the beautiful falling foliage. Kudos Minhosshi, I hope Ep5 is all about your closest friends. 

@Guine, so NICE that you were able to visit the location place of TKEM. I love watching the changing of the guards at the main gate as my favorite activity of that place. The royal changing of the guard ceremony is held in front of the main gate every hour from 10:00 to 15:00 KST. Ohhhh..................so, he filmed that last video in Naejangsan National Park???? Guys,  Naejangsan is a mountain in Korea. It is the best mountain in Korea for viewing autumn's crimson leaves. No wonder..... This is a huge park. According to my family, if you want the best temple to see, this is it! They said that the floor were coated with leaves.  And when they were there, there was a singing performance by a monk. There were lanterns, which were located in front of the temple. I guess it's wonderful visiting this place. Like you, I also look forward for MORE videos coming from LMH. :blush: C U around sompi..............

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

EnjuB0TVcAEY09D?format=jpg&name=small

BBQ's activities were by far overwhelming in marketing aimed at the 10-20 age group this year.

BBQ was a huge success when it selected Lee Min-ho as its model in April and released the "Hot Golden Olive Chicken" series as a new product and recorded 10,000 sales a day from the first day of its launch. It also appeared in the first episode of the YouTube entertainment show "Nego King" in August and hit the biggest marketing jackpot ever.

https://newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20201123_0001244260&cID=13001&pID=13000

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

22 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

Thanks @CarolynH and @Lmangla for the poll.

All the scenes listed above are my favorites, very difficult to choose. Of course the diarrhea scene is a firm favorite of my kids... they literally roll on the floor laughing. My husband and I had a good laugh at the naked in the shower and talking about it later scenes, and I have sent him for ‘the thing with the wings, enough times, he has said he feels Jin Ho’s pain. I like how he screams like a girl at the chainsaw... and Jin Ho’s shy smile .. wow

Only two you say? Very very difficult :please:

Yeah, I can't figure out if I should chose 2 of the funny scenes or 1 funny 1 poignant.  I happen to love the scenes with Jin Ho buying the things with wings, but I also Jin Ho telling Do Bin that he isn't gay.  I won't vote for the game over kiss since I know that will receive a lot of votes.  What to chose, what to chose...........  Please note the date the poll closes!

giphy.gifP

Perhaps belated birthday @Thong Thin!  Hey, I'm jealous--LMH gave you a gift.  

I love Choco's sunnies!  My favorite LMH comment is "How do I end the chat?"  It's hilarious that he would post it rather than ask himself the question.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 3

10 K-Dramas That Marked Actors’ Return From The Military

When it comes time for an actor to enlist in the military, fans tend to convey a variety of responses. Sometimes it’s disappointment, sadness, sorrow, or even pride that their favorite actor is serving their country. At the time of enlistment, it might seem like you’ll never see them again, but the truth is, time does pass and actors do return from the military, eager to take on new projects. Here are 10 actors and the K-dramas that marked their return from the military.

Note: List is in no particular order!

1. “The King: Eternal Monarch” – Lee Min Ho

lee-min-ho2.jpg

Lee Min Ho began his military service journey at the height of his career on May 12, 2017. “The Legend of the Blue Sea” was his last project before enlisting. He was released on April 25, 2019. Shortly after, it was announced that Lee Min Ho had agreed to star in Kim Eun Sook’s new fantasy K-drama, “The King: Eternal Monarch.” This marked Lee Min Ho’s second project with Kim Eun Sook.

the-king-eternal-monarch-lee-min-ho.jpg

In “The King: Eternal Monarch,” Lee Min Ho stars as Lee Gon, the leader of a parallel world where a country like Korea also exists. He tries to find a mysterious girl named Jung Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun) who he believes he is destined to be with. After he accidentally runs into the parallel world while riding his horse in the forest, he meets Jung Tae Eul. The two embark on a passionate romance that is constantly tested as they are torn between time and space.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Actors and Actresses Who Successfully Made a Comeback in Korean Dramas in 2020 After Long Hiatus

2.-Lee-Min-Ho.jpg.webp

LEE MIN HO

Lee Min Ho ended his conscription in April 2019. This handsome actor admitted, it takes a lot of time to determine which project to take after a long vacuum. He also stated that he thinks about his future career very carefully.

Eventually, he decided to star in The: King Eternal Monarch. K-Drama lovers are amazed by his acting.

As in the drama that raised his name, Lee Min Ho never fails in acting. Until now, Gu Jun Pyo and Kim Tan’s character are in the hearts of fans.

https://loperonline.com/en/entertainment-en/actor-and-actress-the-successful-comeback-drama-korea/54932/

19 hours ago, JoannaID said:

Besides the ones that Nikaa has posted above, there's another sentence from Lee Min Ho himself in the Youtube live chat. Since when did he start to communicate with fans in English? This is great, hope he will start to communicate more with international fans! :D 

Even during his IG lives before the TKEM shoot, he can read fan comments in English. Although he would seldom speak in English. I guess he's not that confident yet then. But I'm glad he's chatting in English now. Hurray for international fans!  

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2

Lee Min Ho  сommended For 'Incredibly Done' YouTube Videos, Fans Envy His Dog Choco

8af22350-14db-11eb-91e2-0b48fb6face1_800

Lee Min Ho, currently, has a hectic schedule. Aside from working on his upcoming new series called Pachinko, the Legend of the Blue Sea actor is also busy creating contents for his official YouTube channel. Lee Min Ho, also, been very active on social media these past few months.

Recently, Lee Min Ho introduced someone very dear to him on YouTube. The City Hunter star posted another video on his channel. In the clip, Min Ho is seen having some time with his dog named Choco while they are out in the woods.

Titled "Last Autumn," the video also showed breathtaking sceneries in the South Korean mountains. In one scene, Lee Min Ho was seen carrying Choco in a bag to save him for a distance of walking. The pooch even donned a pair of sunglasses and a coat.

Some fans could not help but comment on the video. "Choco is living the life we all want. She's so cute, ahh lucky dog," ThatVickeyGirl wrote. "This is so heartwarming. Although we only have wet and dry season, who wouldn't want to see something so beautiful like this. Choco surely touched our hearts," Joy Pinera stated. "Nothing could ever come close to this duo. Their Grand Entrance beats all entrances in Kdramaland. Choco with those shade is the top of the toppest," Clementine Che penned in the comment section.

"At this point, I don't mind being called a dog at all," Nisrga Kasar said. "I really like the ending when he is wearing a mask, he is sending a message to everyone that we still need to wear mask and be responsible," another netizen shared. "Incredibly done, with all your heart put into the scene," Alice Gomez mentioned.

At the moment, the above-mentioned video has a total of 96,000 views already. Lee Min Ho has uploaded four videos on his YouTube channel, with more than 305,000 followers.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho is set to appear on the forthcoming Pachinko series, which will be translated into Korean, English and Japanese languages. He will be leading the show, alongside Jung Eun Chae, Minha Kim, and Jin Ha. Kogonda and Justin Chon will direct the show, while Song Hugh will sit the executive producer and showrunner seats.

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/47306/20201123/lee-min-ho-praised-suzy-bae-ex-commended-for-incredibly-done-youtube-videos-fans-envy-his-dog-choco.htm

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, willenette said:

@Guine, so NICE that you were able to visit the location place of TKEM. I love watching the changing of the guards at the main gate as my favorite activity of that place. The royal changing of the guard ceremony is held in front of the main gate every hour from 10:00 to 15:00 KST. Ohhhh..................so, he filmed that last video in Naejangsan National Park???? Guys,  Naejangsan is a mountain in Korea. It is the best mountain in Korea for viewing autumn's crimson leaves. No wonder..... This is a huge park. According to my family, if you want the best temple to see, this is it! They said that the floor were coated with leaves.  And when they were there, there was a singing performance by a monk. There were lanterns, which were located in front of the temple. I guess it's wonderful visiting this place. Like you, I also look forward for MORE videos coming from LMH. :blush: C U around sompi..............

Hi , no I am not sure if that was taken in Naejangsan but my experience was  almost close to his video sans choco. I always love about your insights and wide range of information. see you around...

• Like 6

2 hours ago, syntyche said:

BBQ's activities were by far overwhelming in marketing aimed at the 10-20 age group this year.

BBQ was a huge success when it selected Lee Min-ho as its model in April and released the "Hot Golden Olive Chicken" series as a new product and recorded 10,000 sales a day from the first day of its launch. It also appeared in the first episode of the YouTube entertainment show "Nego King" in August and hit the biggest marketing jackpot ever.

https://newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20201123_0001244260&cID=13001&pID=13000

Thanks for the BBQ update.    Our Mr Lee Min Ho is really unstoppable !   Whatever he touches, they prosper.

@syntyche  Hope he will continue to converse more in English.  When he ventured on the Pachinko project, I was hoping that he would do so, in prep for interviews, if any.  Hope that he will do so in future, in his MLog.   

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 4

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Yeah, I can't figure out if I should chose 2 of the funny scenes or 1 funny 1 poignant.  I happen to love the scenes with Jin Ho buying the things with wings, but I also Jin Ho telling Do Bin that he isn't gay.  I won't vote for the game over kiss since I know that will receive a lot of votes.  What to chose, what to chose...........  Please note the date the poll closes! 

Done voting for PT, I didn't vote the GameOver Kiss as well because it's the most popular favourite. :D

Thanks @Lmangla and @CarolynH for setting up the fun poll!  :)

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

Even during his IG lives before the TKEM shoot, he can read fan comments in English. Although he would seldom speak in English. I guess he's not that confident yet then. But I'm glad he's chatting in English now. Hurray for international fans!  

Thanks for the info, yes, I hope LMH is more confident to use English now as he also will debut in Hollywood produced drama, he will get more and more diverse international fans! 

Because of LMH, I just discovered for the first time in my life, that it is possible to admire an actor this much. As a relatively new fan, the more I learn about him, the more I admire him. He's just so different with other celebrities, there are many things that draw you to like him more.

Last Autumn Movielog is so beautiful, the way he captures the majestic and breathtaking Autumn season in such artistic and creative way really speaks volume. He also didn't forget to show his heartwarming interactions with Choco and still advocates wearing a mask, this Movielog is such a masterpiece! 

:heart:

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

38 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks for the BBQ update.    Our Mr Lee Min Ho is really unstoppable !   Whatever he touches, they prosper.

@syntyche  Hope he will continue to converse more in English.  When he ventured on the Pachinko project, I was hoping that he would do so, in prep for interviews, if any.  Hope that he will do so in future, in his MLog.   

@Min2206, I couldn't agree with you more - whatever he touches, it becomes GOLD! So, I could say - this BBQ is in good hands.................. :blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

45 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, I couldn't agree with you more - whatever he touches, it becomes GOLD! So, I could say - this BBQ is in good hands.................. :blush:

:heart4:

Have always love LMH's sweet and tender interaction with Choco above from the 8-Letter videos.   The other one was during his break from TKEM filming, and the recent one as the main star for his MovieLog Epi 4

Thanks to Machi for the beautiful edit.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2