Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Good night everyone! :).

Good night @backstreetboysfan

Hope tomorrow we have more beautiful news, can we?

I keep seeing this floating around in twitter - is this recent?

Translation below reposted from Bogummiest  :

Translation of the Upper Part of the Poster:   Japan: From Legends to the Next Generation! "The Four Heavenly Kings of the New Hallyu" have been decided! Selected by Korean Wave Professionals and Editors

#leeminho

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1

Lee Min Ho Last Autumn Video: Actor brings back memories of The King: Eternal Monarch with his pet in tow

Lee Min Ho released a new video on his YouTube channel Lee Min Ho Film. The video is titled Last Autumn and it reminds us of The King: Eternal Monarch episode 3.

lee_min_ho_last_autumn_m.jpg?itok=YBG2ko

Blame it on our love for the show but Lee Min Ho's latest YouTube video reminds us of The King: Eternal Monarch. The actor, who marked his return from the compulsory military training with the show, played a royal in the drama. Last autumn (October 2019), the actor was filming for the show with Kim Go Eun, Woo Do Hwan and other The King: Eternal Monarch stars. This autumn, the actor shared a video wherein he's seen taking a stroll through the woods with his dog Choco, capturing the beautiful autumn colours.

In the video, Lee Min Ho wandered through the open park and give us a breathtaking view of the season in South Korea. As we watched him explore the deserted woodlands and gushed over his pooch playing with the fallen leaves, it suddenly hit us! The actor was seen sporting a similar ensemble in the third episode of The King: Eternal Monarch.

Fans would remember the scene featuring Lee Gon and Jeong Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun) in a park. In the scene, the detective is seen waiting for the Kingdom of Corea's emperor while the autumn leaves covered the park. It was a crucial scene for that was the first time Lee Gon experiences time coming to a halt. In the Last Autumn video, Lee Min Ho sported a similar tan brown that was seen in The King: Eternal Monarch scene.

Check out the new video below:

https://youtu.be/XCFBuHuM0Cs

For those forgotten, check out The King: Eternal Monarch scene that has been referred above, watch it here.

Given the title, we wonder if he was referring to the autumn of 2019 with regard to the location. Are we reading too much into it? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-last-autumn-video-actor-brings-back-memories-king-eternal-monarch-his-pet-tow-577171?amp

• Like 8

Lee Min Ho, 33, was photographed with long legs in a five to five outfit and was recognized as the four kings of the new Hallyu.

On November 23rd local time, renowned South Korean actor Lee Min Ho posted pictures of his personal life on his personal social network, and in the winter he felt handsome with excellent grades.

o1080135014855694700.jpg?caw=800

Lee Min Ho wears a gray oversized sweater, black sweatpants and white trainers. He looks like a student. He is a fully college student. This five to five point wear still has big and long legs, legs are too long. In his hand he was still holding a black cap and a down jacket that had been taken off his hand, and it seemed that the god-man got excited and took off his clothes. He slowly put his hand into his pocket and although he was wearing a mask, he could still tell from the shape of his eyes that Lee Min Ho was laughing into the camera and in a good mood.

http://image.uc.cn/s/wemedia/s/upload/2020/fbdcb2e6c4f70cdee81697f2dd137658.jpg

Lee Min Ho, sitting on a side chair, bowed his head and played with his hat. It seems that the god-man is not only a frozen face, but also a big boy in personality. He is not 33 years old at all. He's clearly a college student playing hat. ...

http://image.uc.cn/s/wemedia/s/upload/2020/56411b99940996b7fe95d8cae7957ce8.jpg

Lee Min Ho put on his sweater hat, tilted Erlang's legs, looked straight into the camera, and shoved his hands into his sweater pockets, his sense of shame making people think of him as their boyfriend. Even a sweater is unlikely to hide his good figure, the straight Pacific shoulders are still completely naked, still making fans think of him as if he sank into his straight Pacific shoulders and fell asleep.

o0700098414855686220.jpg?caw=800

Lee Min Ho's influence and popularity in Korea is undoubtedly high, and he is also very popular in Japan. On November 23 local time, according to Japanese media reports, the South Korean goddess of youth defeated Hyun Bin, Park Hae Jin, Kim Soo Hyun, and Lee Jun Ki in the minds of Japanese netizens. Lee Min Ho won the championship by an absolute lead. It seems that this influence is really enough. of.

Enk-J-3VkAEWYCm?format=jpg&name=small

In another vote for the Four Kings of the New Hallyu, Lee Min Ho, Kim Soo Hyun, Park Bo Gum, and Park Seo Joon were elected as the Four Kings of the New Hallyu. And the last "Korean Four Kings" were big stars like Won Bin, Jang Dong Gun, Bae Young Joon, and Lee Byung Hyun. It seems that Lee Min Ho's status in the minds of Japanese netizens is really top notch.

http://image.uc.cn/s/wemedia/s/upload/2020/f1a9f698f6673210e3f9226e80944fe5.jpg

Not only is the appearance the best, the personality is good, the work is good, it is worth cleaning it again, the data can be used, how can not everyone like such an actor!

http://image.uc.cn/s/wemedia/s/upload/2020/3d8145437f58093e51437f9c74ca4118.jpg

Translation from Japanese google

http://www.cunman.com/new/4905a4e574ef4533a62c24cc697d6b83

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

21 hours ago, zaingh said:

Good morning everyone, just login to vote

Thanks for voting!:kiss_wink:

Speaking of voting, the poll closes tonight!  It looks like a tie between the game over kiss and Jin Ho buying the thing with wings for Gae In!  I voted for Jin Ho buying the thing with wings and Chang Ryeol forcing Jin Ho to say he's gay in front of Do-bin and Gae In.  I was tempted to chose the scene with Gae In trying to force the things with wings in Jin Ho's pocket.

cr: 

fangirl forever

Not the best sound, but I still found myself smiling.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Min2206 Thanks for the GB pics. His GB look is my favorite look - this hot and rugged vibe. Any possibly I could get a gif of him on the bike, please? That just gives me the feels you know. 

LMH riding the superbike in GB?   @Aleumdaun, I too love his rugged, wild look in GB.

giphy.gif
Here's one gif edited for you, cr owner as tagged

@Aleumdaun  car, bike, kiss and everything hot all in here, with sound

cr leeminhosha as tagged 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

Lee Min Ho introduces his faithful companion, meet Choco

Choco and Lee Min Ho’s connection was captured in the video of their adventure in the mountains to enjoy the fall and fresh air. The actor’s pet will steal your heart.

EngTcz6VoAYUHaW?format=jpg&name=small

cr: tina_minoz

Lee Min Ho’s project on YouTube has had an incredible reception from fans, which has motivated the actor to continue working on new clips that reflect his style and his day to day to pamper his followers. In the most recent video, this celeb featured Choco in the shots and this canine captured the eyes of fans with his great style and good luck.

Going for a walk with Lee Min Ho must be a dream for any admirer of his work, but seeing the attention that Choco received during the trip showed that this pet is the envy of many.

EngTcz6VQAAb9hl?format=jpg&name=small

LEE MIN HO AND COCO ADVENTURE THROUGH THE MOUNTAINS WITH A FASHIONIST LOOK

For the new episode of Lee Min Ho Films, the City Hunter star invited his beloved dog to be part of the best scenes. The clip takes us to incredible scenery in the mountains of South Korea, where autumn has left its mark, staining the trees in different colors and covering the paths with dry leaves.

EngTgBBUUAAk-Su?format=jpg&name=small

His journey through the mountains began while the actor carried Choco in a bag to save him a bit of the hike, but in addition to comfort, the dog stood out for his unique style when wearing a coat and sunglasses.

The duo shared a wonderful day walking from one side to the other and enjoying magical settings, but they also showed their good connection throughout the journey.

https://www.somagnews.com/lee-min-ho-introduces-his-faithful-companion-meet-choco/

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

@Min2206 Watching that GB clip makes me want to rewatch the movie.  I like that type of role for LMH.

Me too @CarolynH  When I saw him in the red car, can't help thinking about re-watching Kim Jong Dae.   That compelling, determined and fearless look in him.  LMH's expression is superbly daebak !   And then my thoughts trailed to Koh Hansu.  Can't wait to see how LMH delivers that role, the way he walks, moves, turns and gazes. 

cr phminozofc with caption below

·

2020.11.25 Congratulations 21.1 million followers
In just 6 days he gained 100k followers on INSTAGRAM..
Keep raising PHEYA.

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2

23 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I’m rewatching LOTBS, just finished the first two episodes

Hoe Jun Jae!! My heart!!! :heart:

@Nikaa94, this drama is so lovely! "LOTBS" was a solid drama that I fully enjoyed watching week after week. For those who haven't watched this yet, if you like fairytales and the fantasy realm of K-Dramaworld give it try. For me, best parts of the drama of course, aside from LMH are the funny scenes with Jun Ji Hyun. I enjoyed the reincarnation/past lives aspect and the flashback scenes to the Joseon counterparts. "Legend of the Blue Sea" was the much-awaited show of 2016 as it marked the return of Lee Min Ho to television dramas after almost three years. Such a good story with perfect ending. I love that they had a good ending. I knew I would watch it over and over so I decided to purchase the DVD copy of this series. And I wanted it for my collection of K-movies/dramas, too. The songs are also very nice. Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun make a beautiful couple. They make the story well done.  :blush:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Dear Oppa: An Indian fan pours her heart out in a letter to Lee Min Ho; Says his eyes shine like glitter

In our Dear Oppa letter for the day, a fan from India writes a sweet letter to Lee Min Ho. Here's what she said.

lee_min_ho_india_fans_sm_0.jpg?itok=QRzq

Over the past few days, Pinkvilla has been sharing letters written by fans for their favourite Oppas. The segment serves as a platform for fans to pour their hearts out for their favourite stars. From letters to BTS, EXO to Song Joong Ki, we have also come across a number of letters addressing South Korean stars. Today, we are sharing one such letter addressed to Lee Min Ho. A fan from India penned a sweet letter for The King: Eternal Monarch actor.

The young fan, Riya Patel from India, elaborates on the handsome actor's features while sharing a picture of her book featuring cutouts of his show Boys Over Flowers.

Read her letter and check out the picture below:

My fondness for K-dramas increases as I watch more and I keep wanting more. Although there are so many I want to watch and my bucket list might someday get overfull but I'll be happy. Kdrama always creates such a mysterious plot that even though you're bored you don't want to stop in between.  One of my girlfriends and I are crazy for these handsome Korean actor's acting skill. We often think if we would be able to meet them. Lee Min Ho is my favourite not just because of their acting but their nature. I might not know them but somehow it feels a connection. K-drama never fails to take your nerve high, your heart flutter and your eyes surely cry.

This is something I want to say to Lee Min Ho Oppa. If it ever reaches to you I'll be on cloud nine.

Your acting skill beyond my imagination

It never feels like one even though its drama but its so natural

But how do you get all your roles of the richie rich one

Your livelihood like a total causal one

Your eyes are always are shining like glitter

Your smile like a baby makes the heart flutter

You're the sweetest kind of friend anyone would like to have the company of

Thank you for being the role model that inspires us every day to become better and better in every way.

This fan note or letter is penned by Riya Patel from Gujarat, India.

img-20201107-wa0002.jpeg?itok=hKoOWtJT

Want to let out in words, your undying fondness for your favourite K-drama and K-pop stars? Email your open letter to: editorial@pinkvilla.com, mentioning your full name and country. The opportunity is open to readers from across the globe.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-indian-fan-pours-her-heart-out-letter-lee-min-ho-says-his-eyes-shine-glitter-577619?

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

I’m rewatching LOTBS, just finished the first two episodes 

Hoe Jun Jae!! My heart!!! :heart:

Nikaaa.....Its HEO Joon Jae .... Omo...

Korean Drama Love GIF by The Swoon

@willenette Does the DVD collection has the OST Sad mermaid Song, like I have searched whatever possible resources for it .leading back to Original versions but LOTBS version is nowhere to be found beyond 1.xx minutes. :( that is the Best soundtrack of LOTBS. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Photos of Lee Min Ho were taken in the courtyard of a house in Lafolium in Nonhyung-dong, Seoul.
논현 라 폴리 움 / Nonhyeon La Folium:

150D1D4250729F052B

01275D4250729F080C

Where do celebrities live? ~ Luxury Villa in Nonhyung-dong ~ La Folium

Nonhyeon-dong - Luxury Villa Nonhyeon La Folium

91gb2dd78p0.jpg?size=800x800&quality=96&

Nonhyeon-Dong, one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in Seoul, is full of luxury villas and houses! Among them, La Folium, which was completed in 2012, is home to many famous celebrities, including Lee Min Ho (이민호), Choi Ji Woo (최지우), Lee Da Hae (이다 해) and Jang Geun. Juice (장근석), because of its pleasant living environment and strict security! Actor Kwon Sang Woo also revealed that he lives here.

Luxury Villa Nonhyeon-dong La Folium was built in August 2012 and consists of 18 households in one building! It is a large plain of 148 pung (평 is a measure of land area = 3.3 m2) with five rooms and four bathrooms, so it would be great to live with a big family! Parking is available for 4 cars for each household.

I went to Nonhyeon-dong luxury villa! The best design and luxurious interiors, and in general, the quality of housing is enhanced by the use of high quality materials. The unusual design of the ceiling increases its height and gives a feeling of more space and openness, large windows also bring in a lot of sunshine.

Next to the living room is the dining room and kitchen! Lovely and sensual design to cook comfortably and enjoy dining! If you go inside, you will find a kitchen - with all the basic options built in and a variety of appliances.

Nonhyeon-dong Luxury Villa Nonhyeon-La Folium is a large area, so all rooms are spacious and it is easy enough to accommodate a lot of furniture. Each bedroom has wooden floors to create a warm and inviting room, while the ceiling is filled with lighting and air conditioning systems.

Walk-in closets, cosmetic areas and bathrooms are placed together to define the mobility needs of residents! The bathroom is elegant and luxurious, and the windows next to the bath are good for ventilation and moisture removal.

Toilet and shower are separate to prevent splashing! Some changes are also possible.
If you are interested please contact us by phone and we will give you more information about the Cheongdam property!

Complex address:
논현 라 폴리 움 (Nonhyeon La Folium)
서울 특별시 강남구 학동로 46 길 32 (32 Hakdong-ro 46-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul)

Company address:
더 청담 공인중개사 사무소 (Cheongdam Official Sales Office)
서울 특별시 강남구 도산 대로 83 길 13 마이 우스 1 층 (13 Myus 1F, Dosan-daero 83-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul)

google translation

The articles contain a lot of photos of the interior of apartments and the appearance:

Source: https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=thecheongdam117&logNo=221735957253&referrerCode=0&searchKeyword=

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=nocsan21&logNo=220695410523&proxyReferer=https:%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

• Like 5
  • Blob 2