Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

20 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I just read that he said sorry to Choco? 
LOL, he is so thoughtful and considerate to Choco.  Imagine whoever his GF will sure be the ONE lucky girl.   

:elated: 
Happy that he was willing to share another post today.   Pyeha, thank you for hearing our calls for more posts.  Please take on more projects / dramas so we can see you MORE often.

yes, his future GF is the luckiest!!  Min Ho is always so considerate and thoughtful! :approves:  he is so humble, warm, and friendly.

yes, please give us more and more projects! I have already started and left a couple posts here requesting new project :gangnamstyle:I’m soooo hopeful!! 

• Blob 5

33 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Nikaa94   LMH hair color blends well with the brown sweater :wub:

@Min2206 that twitter you shared this morning on the filming site @ Mokpo, that place is a small township, nice , clean and quite , approx  4 hours drive from Seoul. 

Hide contents

Was there in year 2015 to visit my korean friend. 

You were there?  How wonderful!   Was supposed to go Seoul this year but cos of the COVID, all our plans cancelled.  We schoolmates were planning the itinerary last year, in one of our gatherings, just before Nov.  :dissapointed_relieved:  Saw your DP yesterday, Min Ho-ssi in blue.  And lately there were few pics of blue and previously.  He looks good in that colour. And also great in pink (Lazada)    I wanted to ask you guys @Nikaa94 anyone - What is LMH's fav colour, if any?

Imej mungkin mengandungi: 1 orang

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

@Min2206  If I remember correctly, Min ho’s favorite color is navy blue. 

please correct me if I’m wrong. But his taste might have changed too. We need a new interview from him to get some updates :D 

Someone reading you @Nikaa94

When will he get the interview :dissapointed_relieved:  It has been quite awhile.  No 1-1 interview, no mags interview lately @Nikaa94

• Like 1
  • Blob 6

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Someone reading you @Nikaa94

When will he get the interview :dissapointed_relieved:  It has been quite awhile.  No 1-1 interview, no mags interview lately @Nikaa94

I know :criesariver:it’s been a while and I miss him doing interview so much!! 
I really wish for a new interview, it will be so fun! 

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

According to Chinese translation of the dog's owner xstellex's IG post by 大_薯- :

Never expected that the first rival actor of my doggie Eve's debut is Lee Min Ho.
Particularly handsome and friendly, especially he's ver
y careful and love Eve.
I can feel his sincere love to dogs.
It's nice to meet you.

d2626a8bly1gl3qb5sss1j20v91ec1kx.jpg

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 6

Metro.Style Launches Metro Best KDrama Awards 2020

Metro.Style, the ultimate source for the best curated and quality Hallyu content, to honor the best dramas via Metro Best KDrama Awards 2020

November 26, 2020, 04:13 PM
This year, you’ve joined Metro.Style in our journey in finding the best K-Dramas to feature.

We’ve talked about many of them on K-Drama Round Up on Facebook, now on its second season. From dramas such as Crash Landing on You, The King: Eternal Monarch, Itaewon Class, Record of Youth, The World of the Married, It’s Okay to Not Be Okay, and more, we’ve covered the most talked-about dramas that are available in the country.

Now it’s time to honor the best K-Dramas of the year here on Metro.Style, the ultimate source for the best curated and quality K-Drama content in the country through Metro Best K-Drama Awards 2020!

The first of its kind in the Philippines, Metro recognizes the top dramas, actors and actresses, and other technical achievements in this exciting digital awards event.

There will be a combination of Jury categories, People’s Choice categories, and special awards, that will cover dramas that are available to watch in apps or platforms accessible in the Philippines, and have aired starting October 2019 and have ended by October 2020.

The Jury categories will be decided by a panel of judges composed of Metro editors and experts, while the People’s Choice categories will be determined by YOU, our dear reader!

For the People’s Choice categories, we will be accepting nominees via Metro.Style’s social media pages starting tomorrow, November 26 until 11:59 of November 29.

This will be followed by the announcement of the nominees on Monday, November 30!

Once the winners are out, there will be public voting starting December 1—so watch out for the announcements on Metro.Style social media accounts.

https://metro.style/culture/film-and-tv/metro-best-kdrama-awards-2020/28284

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

Last Updated: 27th November, 2020

Lee Min Ho Apologizes To His Dog Choco For Petting Another Dog On Streets, See Post

Lee Min Ho recently uploaded two pictures with different dogs on Instagram. Read the article to understand why he had to apologise to Choco.

wvo2zene4jrvo47a_1606463435.jpeg?tr=w-81

South Korean actor Lee Min Ho recently took to Instagram to upload to picture of himself petting a puppy on sets. He also added an adorable caption with the post and apologised to his own puppy Choco. Take a look at his post and see the comments that the post garnered.

Also Read | What time does 'The Call' release on Netflix? See details about South Korean thriller here

Lee Min Ho's Photos

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIFJWPohN6J/?igshid=1s7j1moksgbuq

In the first picture, fans can spot the actor on the streets of South Korea bending down to a puppy. Lee looks very happy and is seen sporting a brown sweater with black jeans. He is also sporting black canvas shoes. The dog he is trying to pet is a small brown cockapoo and looks extremely adorable.

In the next picture, fans can see a close-up of both the actor and the tiny dog.  The actor seems to be on a set of a yet unnamed project. The caption for his post read - 'sorry for this Choco'. Choco is the actor's own dog.

Many fans added sweet comments in the posts comments section. One fan mentioned that the actor looked adorable and another fan mentioned that his own dog would be very unhappy about the encounter. Take a look at the comments on the post:

16064633705fc0af8a08e84.jpeg

Pic Credit: Lee Min Ho's Instagram

Here's a look at the actor's own dog. Fans can see Choco sporting a beenie in the post and posing with a bone. Take a look:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHzTcMYBYlR/?igshid=1ntkfljak1dbx

Lee Min Ho's movies are very popular in South Korea and he has many fans worldwide. He was last seen in the show 'The King: Eternal Monarch' (2020). The show cast - Lee Min-ho as Lee Gon / Lee Ji-hun, Kim Go-eun as Jeong Tae-eul / Luna, Woo Do-hwan as Jo Yeong / Jo Eun-sup and Kim Kyung-nam as Kang Shin-jae / Kang Hyeon-min. The show has been very successful and has been adorned by fans. Net Worth Status cites Lee Min Ho's net worth is almost 10 million USD.

https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment-news/hollywood-news/lee-min-ho-apologizes-to-his-dog-choco-for-petting-another-dog-on-streets-see-post.html

English information daily Korean entertainment version:

Chekc This Out ! Who won As the Best K-Drama Best Leading Man For 2020?

Last month, we asked people on social media to vote for this year's best Korean drama actor. We announce the result in a month.
After a month of fan voting, Lee Min Ho finally got the most votes. He's the Best Korean Drama Actor of 2020!
The following are the top five Korean drama leaders by votes:
Lee Min Ho received 24,488 votes.
@MYM_Entertainment

1b6d106463bea1403790094ddc5e7d80.jpg?ito

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4567275468762922

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

Top Famous and Best South Korean Actors 2020:

The South Korean film industry is rich with remarkable world classic movies and such films gained international popularity also.

As based on the performance and skills we have selected a few actors from the South Korean movie industry.

You can vote for your favourite actor. So as to keep the position first in the list the actor need your valuable votes. You can vote only once in 24 hours.

https://www.thetopfamous.com/top-famous-and-best-south-korean-actors-2020/?fbclid=IwAR1QIR_MelmKUPLWgJ9fSM0IeTIxcQnNE1VdkHGgHBA-nebn2mn8wFYkuGI

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

On 11/26/2020 at 5:51 PM, Nikaa94 said:

Omg, thanks for sharing your opinion. So Korean movie or Netflix movie? I don’t follow Korean movie industry and don’t know how well it’s doing during pandemic.  

tbh, I really want him to choose a 16-20 episode Netflix drama :sweat_smile: I’m not sure what is the probability of him choosing a drama again, but  I remember thinking he wouldn’t choose

a drama after TKEM but he did. I want him to choose OTT again. 

edit: I think if he likes a script and role, he will pick that project. I don’t think he will reject drama offers just because he has had back to back drama projects. 

@Nikaa94,  whatever as long as it's a good movie project. Sigh.....the COVID-19 pandemic has taken a toll on South Korea’s film industry - And with growing concern over continuing outbreaks, it’s uncertain when audiences will feel safe enough to return to movie theaters.  But, you know most South Korean cinemas never shut their doors during the pandemic even though box office sales have plummeted.  The country’s film industry is “facing its biggest crisis” because of the coronavirus.   The industry has slowed down but hasn’t ground to a halt like it has in other countries. Film production companies have pushed back opening dates for many new movies.  But, SK has Drive-in theaters now. Some are instead seeing the big screen from inside the safety of their own cars.  I was told that ticket sales are getting back to normal. :grin:

A drama again after "TKEM"? I guess because he thought & felt that "Pachinko" is the right "vehicle" & not to be turned-down. It doesn't really matter to me whether it's an OTT (TV content via the internet,) or VOD. Audience can have the options, anyway : to subscribe to a traditional cable or satellite pay TV service or watch any one of a large collection of videos at any time. You see, OTT does not mean free - the content is only delivered upon request. The “Big 5” streaming services (Amazon Video, Disney+, Hulu, Netflix, and YouTube) have amassed a massive reach into OTT households and collectively represent more than 80% of all OTT streaming hours. The growth for YouTube has been similarly high, too. :blush:

9 hours ago, Min2206 said:

I just read that he said sorry to Choco? 
LOL, he is so thoughtful and considerate to Choco. 
Imagine whoever his GF will sure be the ONE lucky girl.   

Happy that he was willing to share another post today.   Pyeha, thank you for hearing our calls for more posts.  Please take on more projects / dramas so we can see you MORE often.

@Min2206, all dog lovers know their pets can feel loyalty and love. A study has found that dogs also show signs of jealousy. When you tried to pet two of them at the same time, they weren't happy. :blush:

• Blob 5

23 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, all dog lovers know their pets can feel loyalty and love. A study has found that dogs also show signs of jealousy. When you tried to pet two of them at the same time, they weren't happy. :blush:

I guess when he gets home, Choco would be able to sniff the other pet's scent.  Not sure how she would react.  I know mine barked at me when I gave a cookie to my neighbour's dog (over the fence) and even growled at that fella when he approached me for more.    Not that I did not give some to mine.  

• LOL 6
  • Insightful 1

Top 10 Most Handsome Korean Actors According To Kpopmap Readers (November 2020)

Nov 27, 2020

The ranking of the top 10 most handsome Korean actors is back!

On Kpopmap, we opened a vote where viewers can select the actor they think is the most handsome out of 45 actors (does not include acting-dols) (if you are curious about the actor selection, check the explanations here https://www.kpopmap.com/top-10-most-handsome-korean-actors-according-to-kpopmap-readers-march-2020 ). The poll is constantly open, if you also want to participate, you easily can here https://www.kpopmap.com/16-round-ideal-type-world-cup-who-would-you-pick-as-the-best-looking-actor/.

Thank you to those who had participated and are participating in the ranking of the best-looking Korean actors according to your personal standard.

This month, Yoon ShiYoon kept the first place, followed by Lee MinHo and Ji ChangWook.

Here are the top 10 most handsome Korean actors according to Kpopmap readers based on November 27, 2020 data...

2. Lee MinHo

lee-minho-handsome-actor-2020-MYM-ent-sc

https://www.kpopmap.com/top-10-most-handsome-korean-actors-according-to-kpopmap-readers-november-2020/

• Blob 5

En4Bs3-VoAEbwvJ?format=jpg&name=small

Korean Wave on OTT★ Lee Min-ho, etc also strengthen global status Amidst Covid-19 

Top Korean stars are solidifying their global influence in the new drama environment. Although they have already become global stars, they are busier with the expansion of the OTT market.

First, Lee Min-ho will join hands with Apple TV Plus in the U.S. to solidify his status as a Hallyu star. Apple TV+ in the U.S. officially announced the production of the drama "Pachinko" and named actor Lee Min-ho on the first line of the casting board. "Pachinko" is an eight-part film about four generations of Korean immigrant family stories, and is a global masterpiece cast by Korean, Japanese and American actors. Including Lee Min-ho, Yoon Yeo-jung and Jung Eun-chae will work together.

As the OTT market is growing due to the new coronavirus infection (Corona 19), Korean dramas are exported to countries around the world and copyright prices are increasing. In particular, global OTT companies are showing great interest in Hallyu content, and the production and distribution of self-produced dramas are booming. Not only Netflix, which has maintained its dominance in the domestic OTT market, but also latecomers such as Kakao TV and Apple TV are growing. As a result, each company started to take the lead in content distribution by producing original series with famous stars.

For actors, the diversification of such drama platforms is a good opportunity in that they can show a wide range of performances in a wider variety of works. An industry source said, "The OTT platform serves as a great opportunity to easily promote the status and value of Korean actors overseas. As the global move is not easy in the aftermath of Covod-19, actors are also happy to appear in OTT dramas because it is an opportunity to raise their global status by appearing in a drama.

With the prolonged Covid-19, the Korean Wave stars are expected to continue their OTT moves. Another official said, "Actors are moving to OTT as the movie is in recession with Covid-19. "As new challenges and generous investment are the strengths of OTT's own production dramas, more Korean actors will try to enter the larger global market via the OTT," he predicted.

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/984858?ref=naver

• Like 4
  • Blob 4

22 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

yes, it is. Jun jae’s dad makes my angry, especially the flashbacks. 

I voted for HJJ's father as worse parent in our poll.  I thought he was horrible to HJJ.  

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

I feel spoiled after the recent updates :D Can we get a new IG post today please 

lol Nikaa.  I'm ok if he doesn't post again until next week.  I rather him space his posts out instead of going weeks with nothing.  Remember that dead period in July/August with nothing for weeks?

I was thinking of LMH when I was at the salon today and noticed that my feet do not reach that foot bar:D.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I voted for HJJ's father as worse parent in our poll.  I thought he was horrible to HJJ.  

lol Nikaa.  I'm ok if he doesn't post again until next week.  I rather him space his posts out instead of going weeks with nothing.  Remember that dead period in July/August with nothing for weeks?

I was thinking of LMH when I was at the salon today and noticed that my feet do not reach that foot bar:D.  

He is the worst father for sure and also stupid for leaving his son and wife. I never felt sorry for him. jun Jae’s sad cry in his dad’s yard tore my heart. :criesariver:

I agree! :D There are times he goes MIA, so it’s best we get updates from consistently.

So we should be good until next week. 

It’s so interesting that Minoz get reminded of LMH in our daily lives :approves:when I eat Ramyun, I think of Min Ho and Jun Pyo :heart1:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

19 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

He is the worst father for sure and also stupid for leaving his son and wife. I never felt sorry for him. jun Jae’s sad cry in his dad’s yard tore my heart. 

I agree! :D There are times he goes MIA, so it’s best we get updates from consistently.

So we should be good until next week. 

It’s so interesting that Minoz get reminded of LMH in our daily lives when I eat Ramyun, I think of Min Ho and Jun Pyo 

I pitied HJJ's father because he died with a lot of regret.  Because he pushed HJJ out of his life, he never got to see his grandchildren.  How sad is that?

Funny you should mention ramen.  I made some for dinner the other night because I was feeling lazy.  I tried to jazz it up with some fish cake I happen to have and spinach--nope, still not crazy about ramen lol.  It will be a number of months before I break open another package.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1