Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Nikaa94 until where have you gotten to on LOBTS?

tumblr_ohtlzyBfrV1uq4zv4o1_400.gifv

cr to the owner. 

I have watched 6 episodes so far in the past two days! I can’t stop watching :D shim Chong had an accident and the whole hospital episode was so fun and lovely. I wanna watch episode 7 now :joy:   Jun jae charming power is no joke!! :wut:
it feels like a new drama and I enjoy watching it a lot. 

29 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Just got in and read that he posted!   Whoa ...   What a great Thanksgiving Gift!   He looks good in blue and what was he looking at his phone?  

yes, a great gift! :gangnamstyle:

yes, I love his style. He rocks the style and that pretty blue color 

I’m wondering too, I love that he has zoomed in the picture. So cute!

• Blob 5

202011261422772670_5fbf3f0e74539.jpg

Lee Min-ho, "Full of warm beauty" in training clothes.

Actor Lee Min-ho exuded a warm presence.

Lee posted several photos on his personal Instagram account on Nov. 26.

In the photo released, Lee Min-ho is wearing a blue cap, a blue sweatshirt, and gray training pants. He is dressed in comfortable sportswear, yet his good looks still exudes.

Even the ordinary selfie-taking while waiting is like a scene in a pictorial. The small face and superior legs are eye-catching.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho appeared in the SBS drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch', which ended in June.

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202011261413390810

Lee Minho, the closer you zoom in the photo, the more handsome you are

Actor Lee Min-ho has spent his recent days full of warmth. 

On Thursday afternoon, Lee posted three photos on his Instagram account.

In the released photo, Lee Min-ho is taking a selfie of himself in the mirror. The closer he zooms in the photo, the more handsome he looks. His warmth, which shows even if he wears a cap and mask, makes fans excited.

In fact, not only domestic fans but also overseas fans of various nationalities are cheering Lee Min-ho on the post. 

Meanwhile, Lee launched the YouTube channel Leminho Film on October 30. After the drama "The King" ended, he confirmed his appearance in the "Pachinko" series, which will be produced by Apple TV+ as his next film.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202011261444538280667_1

Lee Min-ho's handsome looks stand out even when wearing a cap and mask

Actor Lee Min-ho recently posted.

Lee posted several photos on his Instagram account on Thursday without caption.

The released photos show Lee Min-ho, dressed in a comfortable navy-colored sweatshirt and gray training pants, taking selfies through a mirror. 

Despite covering most of his face with a cap and mask, his handsome appearance is eye-catching.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho will appear in the drama 'Pachinko' series to be produced on Apple TV+.

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111481463

• Like 2
  • Blob 5

12 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

It's all good @Nikaa94   :D  Happy that he posted a lot this week.

party_blob.gif?1547582922

Yes, he made our day party_blob.gif?1547582922  
It all started with Lazada news, then we got more and more updates. :D I’m so hopeful that he will choose  another project when he finishes filming pachinko, of course if a project catches his attention and he wants to try the role. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 5

22 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Haircut?  How do you know @Nikaa94 ? :D

Love this blue LMH edit 

cr tina_minoz

@Min2206, hahaha - it seems you don't agree with @Nikaa94- Kidding aside, I think I should agree with her - based from the photos posted here. Although with a cap, I can somehow say that he cut his strands............ Gosh - why he still needs to accessorise with a hat so we can see. LOL -  :grin:

Just now, Nikaa94 said:

Yes, he made our day  
It all started with Lazada news, then we got more and more updates. :D I’m so hopeful that he will choose  another project when he finishes filming pachinko, of course if a project catches his attention and he wants to try the role. 

@Nikaa94, I hope a movie will be next this time..... :blush:

• Blob 6

19 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, hahaha - it seems you don't agree with @Nikaa94- Kidding aside, I think I should agree with her - based from the photos posted here. Although with a cap, I can somehow say that he cut his strands............ Gosh - why he still needs to accessorise with a hat so we can see. LOL -  :grin:

@Nikaa94, I hope a movie will be next this time..... :blush:

Omg, thanks for sharing your opinion. So Korean movie or Netflix movie? I don’t follow Korean movie industry and don’t know how well it’s doing during pandemic.  

tbh, I really want him to choose a 16-20 episode Netflix drama :sweat_smile: I’m not sure what is the probability of him choosing a drama again, but  I remember thinking he wouldn’t choose

a drama after TKEM but he did. I want him to choose OTT again. 

edit: I think if he likes a script and role, he will pick that project. I don’t think he will reject drama offers just because he has had back to back drama projects. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Oh @willenette  I was like zoooooming in to look , side front but I somehow can't detect LOL
You and @Nikaa94 are really good! 

I am hoping that he would do another project in addition to Pachinko for next year release, if it's okay, can we have more screen time please?.      Will Pachinko drama be out by next year @willenette ?    

party_blob.gif?1547582922

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Mino's place is the beauty salon of the person who is currently in charge of Mino's hair.

MIN Salon studio

Thank you @nina_mitrokhina 5misnina for the update - you are very prompt!  

@Nikaa94 @willenette  You guys are right!  The salon is so exclusive! 

o0607108014857299938.png?caw=800
This was reposted from the link you shared.   What was written there?

Is he having a break for Thanksgiving?

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Top 3 Favorite Couples With The Best Chemistry In Dramas From The First Half Of 2020 Of Kpopmap Readers

Laure Nov 26, 2020  ·  6,387 Views

In 2020 dramas, there a lot of couples that show perfect chemistry on screen. They make viewers' hearts flutter with their romantic scenes and make them cry with their heartbreaking scenes.

Back on Nov. 16, we have asked Kpopmap readers to choose their favorite couple with the best chemistry in dramas of the first half of 2020. A lot of you have voted, thank you for your votes!

Here are the current vote results based on data retrieved on Nov. 26, 2020.

1. Lee Gon (Lee MinHo) & TaeEul (Kim GoEun) - "The King: Eternal Monarch"

20200426_120128.jpg

Emperor Lee Gon and lieutenant TaeEul took the first place with a huge amount of votes. They are the favorite couple of Kpopmap readers (first half of 2020).

The couple stole the heart of viewers with their beautiful horse rides, strong will to protect each other, and romantic moments in the middle of life-threatening scenes and fantastic events...

kpopmap-ranking-26112020-best-chemistry-

https://www.kpopmap.com/top-3-favorite-couples-with-the-best-chemistry-in-dramas-from-the-first-half-of-2020-of-kpopmap-readers/

PHOTOS: Lee Min Ho takes a seat in front of the mirror and treats fans with a bunch of mirror selcas

Lee Min Ho took to Instagram and shared three new selcas with fans. The actor is seen seated on a dressing chair opposite a tall mirror.

Written By Dishya Sharma  Mumbai  Published: November 26, 2020

lee_min_ho_new_photos_sm.jpg?itok=PQqDAx

Trust Lee Min Ho to help kick off Thursday on a happy note! The South Korean heartthrob has been in the news for his upcoming project Pachinko and his YouTube channel Lee Min Ho Film. While the two projects have held everyone's attention lately, the actor took to Instagram to leave fans gushing with a few selcas. In the selfies shared by the actor, The King: Eternal Monarch alum is seen seated on a chair opposite a wooden framed full-size mirror.

Lee Min Ho sports an oversized dark blue hoodie which he paired with a pair of grey track pants and athletic shoes. He completed the look with a cap, matching with his blue hoodie. The star sported a white mask, covering most of his face behind it. Lee Min Ho appears to be seated in a dressing room in the shot. The actor shared the photos sans a caption.

Check out the photos below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CICrFnwBY_Q/?igshid=abcs0pxnvw5t

The photos have been showered with love by Minoz. Comments like, "Your dress style is always perfect" and "Sarahge min ho oppa" featured in the comments section, apart from the numerous heart emojis that flooded the picture post. Doesn't he leave you weak on your knees? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below?

The new post comes a few days after Lee Min Ho shared a video on his YouTube channel and it featured his dog Choco. ICYMI, watch it in the link below.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/photos-lee-min-ho-takes-seat-front-mirror-and-treats-fans-bunch-mirror-selcas-577798?amp

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

17 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Omg, thanks for sharing your opinion. So Korean movie or Netflix movie? I don’t follow Korean movie industry and don’t know how well it’s doing during pandemic.  

tbh, I really want him to choose a 16-20 episode Netflix drama :sweat_smile: I’m not sure what is the probability of him choosing a drama again, but  I remember thinking he wouldn’t choose

a drama after TKEM but he did. I want him to choose OTT again. 

edit: I think if he likes a script and role, he will pick that project. I don’t think he will reject drama offers just because he has had back to back drama projects. 

I read an article that because of pandemic, top movie actors now are going back to dramas.
After Hwang Jung Min's "Hush" (JTBC), Choi Min Sik and Ha Jung Woo are considering to take their roles in dramas.

So, maybe Minho's next project will still be a drama.

• Like 2
  • Blob 7