Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

5 hours ago, madmad min said:

Nikaaa.....Its HEO Joon Jae .... Omo...

Korean Drama Love GIF by The Swoon

@willenette Does the DVD collection has the OST Sad mermaid Song, like I have searched whatever possible resources for it .leading back to Original versions but LOTBS version is nowhere to be found beyond 1.xx minutes. :( that is the Best soundtrack of LOTBS. 

omg

omg

I’m sorry!! :criesariver:

yes, I will edit my post :criesariver:  I feel bad, my Jun Jae!! I didn’t notice that.. my baby Jun Jaeeeee

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Unbelievably, we have a tie in the favorite scene from PT 8 votes each for (1) Jin Ho purchasing the thing with wings at the convenience store and (2) Game over kiss.  Those two move on to the ultimate favorite scene poll.  Thank you to everyone who voted!  And thanks @Lmangla for indulging our love of polls!:kiss_wink: 

Toilet and shower are separate to prevent splashing!--lol good to know!  What an odd thing to include in the description.

@Nikaa94 Glad you are rewatching LOTBS, one of, if not my favorite LMH dramas.

Don't forget to vote for TKEM in the Kings choice poll.  CLOY isn't too far behind!

giphy.gif

To my US chingus......  Happy Thanksgiving!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

13 hours ago, madmad min said:

@willenette Does the DVD collection has the OST Sad mermaid Song, like I have searched whatever possible resources for it .leading back to Original versions but LOTBS version is nowhere to be found beyond 1.xx minutes. :( that is the Best soundtrack of LOTBS. 

@madmad min, mine has no OST included but, there are special features like the Making & Director’s Cut. It’s in Blu-Ray & K-version. There was SIN version, too but, I chose Korean. I bought it from YesAsia. But, now, it is out of print and no longer available. The cost was $152.90 (all region) 5 DVDs set. Subtitles : English / Chinese / Malay. About the OST, you really want to purchase the CD, you don't like to D/L? In case, you prefer D/L instead, you may try this link : https://www.ringmobi.com/ringtones/sad-mermaid-song

Or

https://www.faceclips.net/rev/sad%2Bmermaid%2Bsong

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 4

46 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Glad you are rewatching LOTBS, one of, if not my favorite LMH dramas.

LOTBS is sooooooooo good!! :gangnamstyle:I can re watch it as many times and I will still find it so refreshing and fun. :highonflowers:

Watching LOTBS during holiday season gives me great feelings, I don’t know why. The OSTs are amazing too. Minoz! Get yourself a mug of hot chocolate and watch Jun Jaeeeee!! :approves:

• Like 1
  • Blob 6

On 11/24/2020 at 9:49 PM, Min2206 said:

LMH riding the superbike in GB?   @Aleumdaun, I too love his rugged, wild look in GB.

Here's one gif edited for you, cr owner as tagged

@Aleumdaun  car, bike, kiss and everything hot all in here, with sound cr leeminhosha as tagged 

@Min2206 Thank you, thank you -  you You have made my day and night! That gif looks like just made for me. I like the makers name too.. indeed he is therapy for me.

Thanks for the clip too.. I like him with the tan. GB and Kim Tan in California .. he looked the best.

I know that GB was filmed right after TH. But I think the transition he made from the sweet teenager(I know many don’t agree KT being sweet, but he really is IMO) to the gangster in GB Kim Tan is just flawless. He could be become 10 years younger or older - he really does become the character. 

My point really is - Kim Tan shirtless and Jong Dae shirtless - it’s the same but why only JD gives me the feels? 

@CarolynH as much as I crush on JD, I do not want to watch GB full movie against  ... may be in another year. But I’m watching PT this week cos I made my husband realize that he hasn’t really technically finished watching it , so we are in Jeju where JH is coming out as not gay to the Director. I like that actor very much too. Thank you for the poll which made me want to watch PT again. 

And I like the disco lights emoji a lot ..thanks to whoever who made it..why can’t I find it for my posts though? 

6 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Gosh, that forehead :heart2beat:

• Blob 6

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Oppaaaaaaaaaaa

what a great surprise!!!

I was watching LOTBS and got IG notification and checked my IG, then I saw our Oppa 

i'm surprised too ! he just posted 3 days ago ....

not complaining but... i miss seeing his face...arghhh the mask !!!....:bawling:

• Like 2
  • Blob 6

15 minutes ago, SophieH said:

i'm surprised too ! he just posted 3 days ago ....

not complaining but... i miss seeing his face...arghhh the mask !!!....

We should be thankfull and not complaining .

And how sweet of LMH  to give us a Thanks Giving gift today . :heart:

Happy ThanksGiving to all chingus/minoz who is celebrating.

• Blob 7

11 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

@Thong Thin

Omg

omg

yesssss, Oppa has given us thanksgiving gift 

one thing I’m grateful about is LMH!! LMH and his hard work for his fans! Oppa! Thank you for everything!! 

Yes, oppa is very thoughtfull giving his tight and busy schedules, he still takes the point to post up for us.

:foryou:  thank you, LMH 

• Like 1
  • Blob 7

1 hour ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Min2206 Thank you, thank you -  you You have made my day and night! That gif looks like just made for me. I like the makers name too.. indeed he is therapy for me.

Thanks for the clip too.. I like him with the tan. GB and Kim Tan in California .. he looked the best.

You are welcome @Aleumdaun  We are on the same wave :D- Jong Dae in GB and Kim Tan in CA - yes!     And I love that new blob. 

3x

44 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

@Thong Thin

Yesssss, Oppa has given us thanksgiving gift 

one thing I’m grateful about is LMH!! LMH and his hard work for his fans! Oppa! Thank you for everything!! 

@Nikaa94   Just got in and read that he posted!   Whoa ...   What a great Thanksgiving Gift!   He looks good in blue and what was he looking at his phone?  

And @SophieH  he has a promoshoot?   Looks like LMH's schedule is pretty packed.   Yet, he remembers the fans and posted.

Thanksgiving 2020: A Note of Gratitude to Corporate L&D Community

• Like 2
  • Blob 4