Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

35 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I read an article that because of pandemic, top movie actors now are going back to dramas.
After Hwang Jung Min's "Hush" (JTBC), Choi Min Sik and Ha Jung Woo are considering to take their roles in dramas.

So, maybe Minho's next project will still be a drama.

Oh, I do hope so @gtLmh0622  Even though we have movielogs from him, I know I should be grateful.  I am still wishing for at least a 16-20 episodes of LMH like how he was in Faith, LOTBS and CH.   

3x

• Blob 6

26 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I read an article that because of pandemic, top movie actors now are going back to dramas.
After Hwang Jung Min's "Hush" (JTBC), Choi Min Sik and Ha Jung Woo are considering to take their roles in dramas.

So, maybe Minho's next project will still be a drama.

omg omg 

yes please!! Thanks for sharing that!! I think OTT is the best option these days because of the pandemic. Actually, I think dramas are usually a lot more profitable than movies. 

I hope LMH chooses a drama after pachinko, which is only 8 episodes. So I don’t count it as a drama :D 

I hope he gets the offers and roles that he wants, it all depends on the offers and what he wants. We need a great script and great PD :please: I vote for 16 episode Netflix drama 

• Love 1
  • Blob 7

22 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Min2206 Thank you, thank you -  you You have made my day and night! That gif looks like just made for me. I like the makers name too.. indeed he is therapy for me.

Thanks for the clip too.. I like him with the tan. GB and Kim Tan in California .. he looked the best.

I know that GB was filmed right after TH. But I think the transition he made from the sweet teenager(I know many don’t agree KT being sweet, but he really is IMO) to the gangster in GB Kim Tan is just flawless. He could be become 10 years younger or older - he really does become the character. 

My point really is - Kim Tan shirtless and Jong Dae shirtless - it’s the same but why only JD gives me the feels? 

@CarolynH as much as I crush on JD, I do not want to watch GB full movie against  ... may be in another year. But I’m watching PT this week cos I made my husband realize that he hasn’t really technically finished watching it , so we are in Jeju where JH is coming out as not gay to the Director. I like that actor very much too. Thank you for the poll which made me want to watch PT again. 

And I like the disco lights emoji a lot ..thanks to whoever who made it..why can’t I find it for my posts though? 

Gosh, that forehead 

Yay!  I'm glad you're enjoying PT again.  It was one of my goals to highlight PT.  I also think the actor who played do-Bin is very good.  I haven't seen him in anything since PT.  I'd like to see him in another role.  

@Min2206I love love love that picture of LMH.  One of my favorites.  So darn handsome:kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Blob 5

7 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

3x

Another surprise !

LMH posted again, did he adopt another cute dog ! :gangnamstyle:

So cute the dog @Nikaa94  I like the second pix too ....i wanna see his full face   :heart:

Oppa, we are so thankful for all these amazing surprises 

please keep the surprises coming :highonflowers:  

hope to hear about Min ho’s next drama project soon :happydance:

by the way, I’m watching episode 9 now :D Jun Jae’s cry is so heart breaking 

• Blob 6

10 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

please keep the surprises coming   

hope to hear about Min ho’s next drama project soon 

That scene is really heart breaking :sad1:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

That scene is really heart breaking :sad1:

yes, it is. Jun jae’s dad makes my angry, especially the flashbacks. 

I miss LMH’s selfies, I hope he posts a selfie next :love: I wanna see his whole face!!

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

please keep the surprises coming   

hope to hear about Min ho’s next drama project soon 

This is truly a surprise indeed!  

I like him in this 2nd picImagepic reposted from machi

:happydance:

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

PHOTOS: Lee Min Ho leaves everyone in splits as he adorably apologises to Choco for playing with another dog

Lee Min Ho goes "sorry Choco" after he shared pictures of playing with another dog. The adorable photos left fans in splits.

Written By Dishya Sharma  14280 reads  Mumbai  Published: November 27, 2020

lee_min_ho_dog_.jpg?itok=qvzE8g_M

Lee Min Ho adorably plays with a dogPHOTOS: Lee Min Ho leaves everyone in splits as he adorably apologises to Choco for playing with another dog.

The weekend has kicked off on a good note courtesy Lee Min Ho. The Pachinko actor made his way on social media to share a couple of photos and ended up leaving fans in splits! It all happened when the camera captured the actor playing with a pooch. Lee Min Ho was seen standing in a lane while soaking up the sun and all his attention on the little dog. Sporting a brown sweater with a pair of black pants, Lee Min Ho flashing his contagious smile in the shot.

In the second photo, he held the cute little pooch in his arms. The actor shared the photos with the caption translating to, "Choco, sorry" referring to his dog. The photos and his caption had the fans laughing in the comments section. Comments like, "Pyehaaa! Choco will get jealous!!", "chocoooo will get jealous! Hahaha", "Choco will be jealous!", and "I’m sure choco must be jealous how you gonna make up with her?" flooded the section. Check out the photos below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIFJWPohN6J/?igshid=tkbtcbww40yg

Lee Min Ho's pooch was in the news recently after the actor included the little pet in his latest YouTube video. Titled Last Autumn, Lee Min Ho was seen carrying Choco in a bag while playing with the dog in the deserted woods. Check out the video below.

On the work front, the actor was last seen in The King: Eternal Monarch. He is currently working on his new project Pachinko. Stay tuned to Pinkvilla for more updates.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/photos-lee-min-ho-leaves-everyone-splits-he-adorably-apologises-choco-playing-another-dog-578076

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

2 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

seems that LMH is taking selfie with that cute doggie.

yes he is!!! I hope he shares that too!! I miss LMH’s selfies so much!! 

look how adorably he is holding the puppy! His style is soooo good :getmygrooveon:

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 6

29 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

yes he is!!! I hope he shares that too!! I miss LMH’s selfies so much!! 
look how adorably he is holding the puppy! His style is soooo good 

I just read that he said sorry to Choco? 
LOL, he is so thoughtful and considerate to Choco.  Imagine whoever his GF will sure be the ONE lucky girl.   

:elated: 
Happy that he was willing to share another post today.   Pyeha, thank you for hearing our calls for more posts.  Please take on more projects / dramas so we can see you MORE often.

• Blob 7