Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

47 minutes ago, CallieP said:

The Toyota Camry mini series CF has the good/evil twin. Pity it was a commercial but it was pretty good.

Here we have nice LMH trying to convince the more skeptical LMH the value of Promiz, he did a good job convincing the other to come on board. Fighting!  :joy:

LOTBS as well

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

King Sejong Institute IG update

EePjau7UEAAjpif?format=jpg&name=small

On June 22, the birthday of actor Lee Min-ho, the goodwill ambassador for King Sejong Institute, the fan club 'Global Minoz' gave a meaningful gift to the foundation!

He donated 340 Minomi Keyring (worth 8,160,000 won), from a character theme in the drama starring Lee Min-ho!

An official from Global Minoz said, "At a time when the world is having a hard time with Covid-19, we decided to make this donation to encourage Hallyu fans learning Korean at Sejong Institute, where Lee Min-ho is a goodwill ambassador."

According to the purpose of the donation, Minomi Keyring will be delivered to 34 newly designated Hallyu fan learners at Sejong Institute this year!

Thank you to the members of Global Minoz who gave warm gifts and hearts to the foundation, and we look forward to the future activities of Ambassador Lee Min-ho!

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Lee Min Ho's The King Eternal Monarch Top Most Watched Drama on Netflix; Here are Top 10 Kdramas

From The King: Eternal Monarch to Goblin, Crash Landing On You, here are the top 10 watched Korean dramas on Netflix

• The K-Drama The King: Eternal Monarch starring Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun has reached another milestone. The drama is one of the most watched series among all the shows on Netflix. Here are the details of how much the K-drama was liked by the international audience.

Currently, The King: Eternal Monarch occupies the first place among most watched Korean dramas on Netflix. The drama is placed in 12th position in terms of most watched overall dramas on Netflix in 2020.

• cloy-tkem-iotnbo.jpg?w=700

The drama The King: Eternal Monarch aired its last episode on June 12, but the drama is still in news thanks to charming ways of Lee Min Ho, who makes news every time he posts an image in his Instagram. Fans who are eagerly waiting for the hallyu star's next project are trying to find out if the actor has signed any new project, thanks to the popularity The King: Eternal Monarch gave him. Lee Min Ho's popularity grew multifold as his Instagram followers grew from 12 million to 16 million at the time when the drama was being aired.

Other popular dramas include ongoing series Kim Soo Yhyun and Seo Ye Ji starrer It's Okay To Not Be Okay that is the second most watched K-drama and has been placed in the 27th position among all most watched Netflix dramas. Crash landing On You that is the fifth best K-drama that has been placed in the 40th position on overall most watched dramas on Netflix.

Top 10 most watched K-dramas on Netflix

1) The King: Eternal Monarch: The story of parallel universe, blooming love between a detective Jeong Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun) in the modern Korea and Emperor Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) in the parallel world Kingdom of Corea with an impressive ending has won the hearts of international audience.

Skipped unrelated

https://www.ibtimes.sg/lee-min-hos-king-eternal-monarch-top-most-watched-drama-netflix-here-are-top-10-kdramas-49461

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

Evil LMH :wut:

Where’s my Tyrant King TKEM though

They should’ve given us a scene with Tyrant Lee Gon as a bonus...not cus it would’ve moved the plot but it would’ve moved me straight to the air conditioner 

You finally understand us and some of the others on the TKEM thread hahaha. We were pushing for Tyrant Lee Gon day and night but I recall you were into LHJ back then which is his light version from the republic but we wanted the opposite due to Gu Jun-Pyo nostalgia. Trust me it would've been good TV and LMH's execution would be on point as usual he would become Tyrant Lee Gon literally (Correction that characters name is actully Lee Jun) It would be even better if it is a comedic centric tyrant something similar to Gu Jun-Pyo. For season 2 we need Lee Jun and JTR love-line arc besides the normal casts

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

Donnalyn Bartolome gushes over Lee Min-ho as she unboxes birthday gifts

donnalyn-bartolome-youtube.png

By: Alex Brosas     INQUIRER.net / 05:48 PM August 02, 2020

Celebrity vlogger Donnalyn Bartolome could not contain her excitement when she received a birthday gift

which included images of the Korean superstar Lee Min-ho.

Bartolome, who celebrated her birthday on July 9, unboxed her gifts and showed them to her Youtube fans on July 30, in a post titled “GIFTS I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY (Lee Min Ho sent me a gift!?).”

“Unboxing the gifts I got for my birthday! Thank you to all the thoughtful people behind the feeling I feel now. You are the real gift to me,” she said.

Bartolome decided to open her gifts from smallest to biggest as suggested by a friend who was there during her unboxing.

She first opened a Gucci box containing a pair of earrings which she immediately tried on.

“I’m so excited to open the big ones kasi ‘yung small ones nga ang lupit na, ang ganda na, what more ‘yung big ones,” she said. (I’m so excited to open the big ones because the small ones are already superb, they’re beautiful, what more the big ones?)

She almost screamed when she opened a box containing an airpod, this being the first time she had one.

“Guys, alam n’yo kasi I’m kuripot sa sarili ko so I have the capability to be generous to other people,” she said. (Guys, you know that I am a tightwad to myself so I have the capability to be generous to other people.)

“Bakit may music? (Why is there music?) I got so sacred,” she exclaimed when she tried it.

Bartolome received an iPhone as well and marvelled at its capability of receiving files from her old iPhone unit.

“We just put it right next to my old phone and it [synced] everything, even the photos got transferred. Even my passwords, the passwords to my social media accounts, everything, like I don’t need to log in. This thing just made it easy for [me] to transfer phones ‘coz I hate transferring,” she explained.

Bartolome also received the following gifts: a make-up set, an earphone, meteor microphone, Donna Funko Pops and ten little Donna Funko pop keychains, a mini ref, Jo Malone and Ferragamo perfumes, a Prada bag, skin care products, a face mask, a teddy bear, a jacket with her face on it, an explosion box, shorts and pants, a gold doorknob, and many more.

She also opened a mysterious big brown box.

“Guys it’s from Lee Mi-ho. Oh, my God,” she said. She then showed photos of the Korean actor included in the parcel.

Opening the box, she showed that it has a Cellreturn tag from South Korea. It turned out that it is an LED mask which changes color when charged.

“I’m gonna test this out and do another vlog so watch out for that,” she said. “Thank you, Lee Min Ho. Sarangheyo (I love you).” JB

Read more: https://lifestyle.inquirer.net/367603/donnalyn-bartolome-gushes-over-lee-min-ho-as-she-unboxes-birthday-gifts/#ixzz6U0HERgOF
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

--------------------------------------------------------

She is a famous minoz she has 4.3million subs on Youtube she is an influencer and LMH sent her a gift 

• Where's My Oppa? 5

14 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Yup, there were various vampire craze then.

Twilight (2008 - 2012) for all the movies to conclude. Even after that there's spin-offs and fan-fics.

True Blood (2008-2014)

Vampire Diaries (2009-2017)

There were a lot of gifs of coloured eyes Choi Young back then and the gif maker's storyline centres around him being a vampire. I love the gifs for the eye colours and most importantly the quality and creativity of her gifs were :thumbsup: x 1000.

Because Eun Soo became a vampire later based on her gifs, so I linked it to Twilight and it's the most well known.

Choi Young as vampire would have been an extra bonus addition but thinking about it now he actully had superpowers such as the lightning coming out of his hands and I recall he took out an entire SWAT-team with that and I thought it was awesome and added extra layer of mystic to his character and the drama 

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

1 hour ago, Elnin Joery said:

Choi Young as vampire would have been an extra bonus addition but thinking about it now he actully had superpowers such as the lightning coming out of his hands and I recall he took out an entire SWAT-team with that and I thought it was awesome and added extra layer of mystic to his character and the drama 

No vampire or zombie! :blush:

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

The more I think about LMH portraying a dark character, the more I like it.  Imagine his innocent face fooling his victim, then turning, his expression changing, not really evil, but more of a I've got you fooled.  

It seems Soompi is stable.  If it continues, I'll ask Lmangla about a poll.  I may need more suggestion for favorite scene.  

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

53 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

The more I think about LMH portraying a dark character, the more I like it.  Imagine his innocent face fooling his victim, then turning, his expression changing, not really evil, but more of a I've got you fooled.  

It seems Soompi is stable.  If it continues, I'll ask Lmangla about a poll.  I may need more suggestion for favorite scene.  

@CarolynH  The more we see, the more we feel, the more we want MORE of him in dark roles ...   with that  charisma and charm , he easily have you fall for him.

giphy.gif
cr LOTBS ---   hey, it's you who need to be careful

It appears Soompi is kinda stable , on my side.

47 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Morning @Nikaa94  thanks so much for the link  

giphy.gif

cr as tagged via dc

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

@Nikaa94 Is that a recent photo?  If so, any mention of where it was taken?  It's hard to tell if it's recent.  i sometimes see photos with the current date, but it ends up a photo from years ago.  

i don't think it is new. One Korean Minoz posted some pictures of LMH and the topic is "My favorite side line"

i picked this one and shared here :approves:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, Time loop said:

You finally understand us and some of the others on the TKEM thread hahaha. We were pushing for Tyrant Lee Gon day and night but I recall you were into LHJ back then which is his light version from the republic but we wanted the opposite due to Gu Jun-Pyo nostalgia. Trust me it would've been good TV and LMH's execution would be on point as usual he would become Tyrant Lee Gon literally (Correction that characters name is actully Lee Jun) It would be even better if it is a comedic centric tyrant something similar to Gu Jun-Pyo. For season 2 we need Lee Jun and JTR love-line arc besides the normal casts

I’m basic ok, I have a one track mind :Twerkdatbutt:

Lee Ji Hoon was serving up LOOKS and we had all just finished watching that spoiler 900 times, and then they did slow-mo hair flop AND first snow for him.  

Lee Ji Hoon in his uniform’s got nothing on HJJ and his fake uniform though.  Omfg.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

i want 1 Netflix drama and 1 movie from Lee Min Ho!!:criesariver:   at least give us news now!!

Some Minoz say LMH usually doesn't come back soon after his project finishes, but it always takes a long time for filming to start and for the project to go on air. :criesariver: so even if the news come out now, it doesn't mean we will see episode 1 tomorrow at 10:00 PM .  

Miss @Heretorant @scrawford :waves::smooches3:  

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Most Popular Dramas & Actors On Kpopmap – 5th Week Of July

Are you curious to know what K-Dramas and actors Kpopmap readers are interested in?

Kpopmap has come out with our very own weekly ranking based on our view counts over a period of one week. Based on the 5th week of July data, here are the top 10 most popular dramas and actors on Kpopmap.

Let’s take a look below!

kpopmap-weekly-ranking-5wjuly-2020-DRAMA

kpopmap-weekly-ranking-5wjuly-2020-ACTOR

https://www.kpopmap.com/most-popular-dramas-actors-on-kpopmap-5th-week-of-july/

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 3