Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I finished watching the sad episode 13/14.  I almost wanted to skip it, but I just think it is a beautifully filmed scene.  

I like Epi 13 @CarolynH

8 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

This is my favorite LMH moment in LOTBS.  Not my favorite HJJ moment, since there are so many others...but LMH is just so good in this scene.  

@AgentQuake the video can't be uploaded in my country - sadly.  

8 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

He is the one actor I can connect with the characters he is portraying  and appreciate very single time I re-watch . That is the reason I am always coming back to watch him again, me thinks. 

@Aleumdaun :fun:

15 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, ohhh...............I'm sorry- I didn't know it has been posted here. Do you want me to delete mine? Please advise. :blush: This is the drawback when you only read the last page - hahaha :grin:

@willenette  Naaa -- it's okay -  just leave it - there are some like me who may not have done the quiz.  I did on yours, by the way - thanks again Chingu

8 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

==================================================================

i have decided to GREET LMH's NEW PROJECT from NOW!!  

Hello LMH New Project!! 

Whatever genre you maybe, whatever name You may have, whoever writer you may belong to, come fast to us! 

@Nikaa94  There will come a TIME when we miss you more on this thread!  Hahahaha! 

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Epi 13 LOTBS  

Are you able to sleep well @Nikaa94 ?  or would he be able, because of minoz? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I like Epi 13 @CarolynH

@AgentQuake the video can't be uploaded in my country - sadly.  

@Aleumdaun 

@willenette  Naaa -- it's okay -  just leave it - there are some like me who may not have done the quiz.  I did on yours, by the way - thanks again Chingu

@Nikaa94  There will come a TIME when we miss you more on this thread!  Hahahaha! 

Are you able to sleep well @Nikaa94 ?  or would he be able, because of minoz? 

Hahaha! :joy:

yeah, i sleep well so i can dream about LMH!! HAHAHA! 

I really wanna know if he reads tweets and comments :D

in DC gallery, they also post topics like 'i miss you', if he visits there he should have some idea :D 

@Heretorant thanks for the reaction!!! 

missed you!!! :criesariver:

• Where's My Oppa? 5

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

Hahaha! 

yeah, i sleep well so i can dream about LMH!! HAHAHA! 

I really wanna know if he reads tweets and comments :D

in DC gallery, they also post topics like 'i miss you', if he visits there he should have some idea :D 

He most probably would @Nikaa94   We all use SNS for some reasons,  to want to connect with someone, somewhere, somewhat.  Perhaps he can't read all and / or perhaps his crew will do the scanning instead.  

Just when .... 

giphy.gif
edited from promiz

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 8/4/2020 at 11:57 AM, Nikaa94 said:

@Nikaa94 thanks for sharing about your TKEM Netflix post. I'm so glad that his drama makes it to the Top 10 Most Popular TV Shows in (28) countries on Netflix. The data was provided by Flixpatrol, where it monitored daily popular content on Netflix platform. The drama became one of the most highly-anticipated dramas of 2020.Unfortunately, though, in his home country, his drama was not that welcomed by many. I was so baffled. Here are some countries coupled with the highest rank reached by "The King: Eternal Monarch." The data shown were gathered from the period between April 19 to July 30. So, I very much agree with what you posted - "The King: Eternal Monarch" is still considered the most popular TV show worldwide. This shows the collective popularity of Lee Min Ho being famous. And I believe that because of this drama, Woo Do Hwan's career stepped up MORE. Sigh..... he had to enlist.  Because of this like you, I really highly anticipating what LMH next project would be. :blush:

Spoiler

Asia 

South Korea - 1st 

Taiwan - 1st 

The Philippines - 1st 

Thailand - 1st 

Vietnam - 3rd

Malaysia - 1st 

Hong Kong - 1st 

Singapore - 1st 

India - 2nd 

Japan - 2nd

Africa & Middle East 

Nigeria - 1st 

Qatar - 1st 

Saudi Arabia - 1st 

Morocco - 2nd 

Oman - 3rd 

Kuwait - 3rd 

Turkey - 4th 

Egypt - 9th

South America & Central America & Caribbean Region 

Ecuador - 3rd 

Bolivia - 5th 

Dominican Republic - 5th 

Peru - 6th 

Chile - 6th 

Mexico - 7th 

Colombia - 8th 

Europe 

Bulgaria - 3rd 

Romania - 6th 

Ukraine - 10th

• Like 1
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, willenette said:

Because of this like you, I really highly anticipating what LMH next project would be. :blush:

what genre and character do you like to see LMH play? :grin:

His next project will be most anticipated and is already the most awaited :D 

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

50 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

==============================================

i have decided to GREET LMH's NEW PROJECT from NOW!!   haha! 

Hello LMH New Project!! 

Whatever genre you maybe, whatever name You may have, whoever writer you may belong to, come fast to us! 

I must admit despite no news of LMH ,I keep coming back to check on the thread wondering what will @Nikaa94 be posting today and what topic will she exhaust herself with :fullofhearts:you crack me up !!!

I love you sooo much. Keep it up.

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, Layali said:

I must admit despite no news of LMH ,I keep coming back to check on the thread wondering what will @Nikaa94 be posting today and what topic will she exhaust herself with           you crack me up !!!

I love you sooo much. Keep it up.

Awwwww!! I'm blushing!!! thank you!! :criesariver:

Layaliii! :smooches3:i love you morrrrrrrrre! :foryou::heart1:

===========================================

there will come a day when our drought will be over and will be discussing his new project!! :evilelmo: after rainbow, comes sunshine? :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

what genre and character do you like to see LMH play? :grin:

His next project will be most anticipated and is already the most awaited :D 

@Nikaa94,  my favorite genre is always & has been a rom-com, so I would be biased when I answer your question. About the character, I would be very specific about settings. I always want him to play a "rich-class"/wealthy character, IDK why - maybe because of the kind of personality he has, especially his features. Many people/fans recognize him as the face of SK. I don't like the "poor class" kind of setting in a drama. I really don't mind if he's typecast to play the same role again & again. But, I'm glad that LMH has overcome this and proved himself to be versatile. :grin:

• Where's My Oppa? 2

Lee Min Ho's The King Eternal Monarch Top Most Watched Drama on Netflix; Here are Top 10 Kdramas

From The King: Eternal Monarch to Goblin, Crash Landing On You, here are the top 10 watched Korean dramas on Netflix

The K-Drama The King: Eternal Monarch starring Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun has reached another milestone.

The drama is one of the most watched series among all the shows on Netflix. Here are the details of how much the K-drama was liked by the international audience.

Currently, The King: Eternal Monarch occupies the first place among most watched Korean dramas on Netflix.

The drama is placed in 12th position in terms of most watched overall dramas on Netflix in 2020.

CLOY TKEM IOTNBO

Dramas including Crash Landing On You, The King Eternal Monarch and It's Okay To Not Be Okay are the most popular Korean dramas on Netflix. Instagram

The drama The King: Eternal Monarch aired its last episode on June 12, but the drama is still in news thanks to charming ways of Lee Min Ho, who makes news every time he posts an image in his Instagram. Fans who are eagerly waiting for the hallyu star's next project are trying to find out if the actor has signed any new project, thanks to the popularity The King: Eternal Monarch gave him. Lee Min Ho's popularity grew multifold as his Instagram followers grew from 12 million to 16 million at the time when the drama was being aired.

Other popular dramas include ongoing series Kim Soo Yhyun and Seo Ye Ji starrer It's Okay To Not Be Okay that is the second most watched K-drama and has been placed in the 27th position among all most watched Netflix dramas. Crash landing On You that is the fifth best K-drama that has been placed in the 40th position on overall most watched dramas on Netflix.

Top 10 most watched K-dramas on Netflix

1) The King: Eternal Monarch: The story of parallel universe, blooming love between a detective Jeong Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun) in the modern Korea and Emperor Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) in the parallel world Kingdom of Corea with an impressive ending has won the hearts of international audience. Though the SBS drama did not attract a grand audience as expected in Korea, the drama secured an impressive rating of 8.4 percent according to AGB Nielsen.

The King: Eternal Monarch episode 16

Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho in The King: Eternal Monarch. SBS

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://www.ibtimes.sg/lee-min-hos-king-eternal-monarch-top-most-watched-drama-netflix-here-are-top-10-kdramas-49461

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

LMH update! He's invited to attend a live LV show in Shanghai tomorrow! 

EepVhSjVAAEHWaP?format=jpg&name=small

MEN'S SPRING-SUMMER 2021 SHOW IN SHANGHAI

Virgil Abloh presents the first stop of his Louis Vuitton Men's Spring-Summer 2021 Fashion Show in Shanghai on August 6th, 2020 at 6:30 pm (GMT+8).

EepYSx6U8AErb29?format=png&name=small

https://ap.louisvuitton.com/eng-sg/magazine/articles/men-spring-summer-2021-show-shanghai#teaser

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

MINHO in Shanghai LV Spring Festival 2021.(Checked his IG update)

China Loves LMH

:yaaa:

Spoiler

I feel as if 2 my Fav actors from China(DengLun) and Korea(LMH)are loved more in opposite countries rather than their own at times. Funny Coincidences. :smooches2:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 4

37 minutes ago, syntyche said:

LMH update!

Virgil Abloh presents the first stop of his Louis Vuitton Men's Spring-Summer 2021 Fashion Show in Shanghai on August 6th, 2020 at 6:30 pm (GMT+8).

https://ap.louisvuitton.com/eng-sg/magazine/articles/men-spring-summer-2021-show-shanghai#teaser

@syntyche Thank-you for the lovely updates.  Hoping to see more photos of the event. :fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3

57 minutes ago, syntyche said:

LMH update! He's invited to attend a live LV show in Shanghai tomorrow! 

Woot @syntyche !   This is really a short notice!  It's tomorrow!    The invitation would have gone to him some time ago but he chose to announce it today!

Can't wait! 
   #louisvuitton   #LVMenSS21

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

@LouisVuitton Tw update

@virgilabloh’s upcoming #LouisVuitton Fashion Show in Shanghai. Watch the show live on Thursday, August 6th at 6:30 pm (GMT+8) via Twitter or on http://on.louisvuitton.com/6017G5ROl

581ef2ba4506e60e64ec7860446bb3a9.jpg

lee-min-ho-cosmopolitan-march-03-drama-c

@Min2206 @happivirus This is a pleasant surprise indeed! Hope we see a glimpse of him!  

:gangnamstyle: 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 8/3/2020 at 2:06 PM, Nikaa94 said:

i want 1 Netflix drama and 1 movie from Lee Min Ho!!   at least give us news now!!

Some Minoz say LMH usually doesn't come back soon after his project finishes, but it always takes a long time for filming to start and for the project to go on air.  so even if the news come out now, it doesn't mean we will see episode 1 tomorrow at 10:00 PM . 

@Nikaa94, thanks for sharing again about drama's status on Netflix. I’m so glad that the drama is taking over international Netflix. The trend is showing no sign of stopping, huh? You know, I love the beautiful cinematography that this drama has. It only shows that fantasy dramas do great internationally, while Korean viewers tend to prefer realistic shows. :blush:

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Louis Vuitton Tw update

@virgilabloh’s upcoming #LouisVuitton Fashion Show in Shanghai. Watch the show live on Thursday, August 6th at 6:30 pm (GMT+8) via Twitter or on http://on.louisvuitton.com/6017G5ROl

@Min2206 @happivirus This is a pleasant surprise indeed! Hope we see a glimpse of him!  

ezgif-1-407dd57a3387.gif

Image credit to

@syntyche  He looks so hot in that shirt! 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Finally an update ...he tortured us for 20 days of wait.. :gangnamstyle:

@Nikaa94 will be happy when she wakes up. 

is anyone planning to tune in for tomorrow’s LIVE show? I wonder if he will attend in person Or just virtually. Hopefully we can catch a glimpse of him. 

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1

@louisvuitton IG update

Message in a Bottle. Last month, @VirgilAbloh packed up his new #LouisVuitton collection in shipping containers with a colorful cast of stowaways aboard. The next port of call on the #LVMenSS21 voyage is Shanghai this Thursday, August 6th. Watch the show live at 6:30 pm (GMT+8) on Instagram or LouisVuitton.com

Lee Min Ho wears Louis Vuitton

lee-min-ho-cosmopolitan-march-02-drama-c

lee-min-ho-cosmopolitan-march-01-drama-c

lee-min-ho-3-768x432.jpg

@SophieH we should watch the online LIVE show!

I'm a bit worried about his safety if he travels abroad now. If he watches online, I hope he could at least post a selfie 

:cutekitty: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

[2020 latest edition] Who is the most popular actor right now! ? Top 15 Korean actors ranking
2020/08/04 21:00

Article written by Chaiko
Source : chttps://korea.kaigai-drama-board.com/posts/1113?p=3

8th: Lee Min Ho

20200804-getty_1157545689.jpg

PARIS, FRANCE-JUNE 21: Actor Lee Min Ho is seen, outside Berluti, during Paris Fashion Week-Menswear Spring/Summer 2020, on June 21, 2019 in Paris, France.(Photo by Edward Berthelot/Getty Images)

Lee Min-ho, a popular actor who has appeared in Korean versions of "Hana Yori Dango", "The Legend of the Blue Sea", "Shin Yi", etc. He has a good reputation for visual performance and acting ability, and even though he played the main character of a high school student at the age of 27 in "Heirs," he played a charming sergeant in Tsundere. The drama is still a classic school romance story that is loved by Korean fans.

He was discharged in 2019 and returned to acting in the drama "The King: The Eternal Lord". This is a work that has been re-tagged with the screenwriter of "The Heirs" and can be viewed on Netflix in Japan.
(Google trans from korea.kaigai-drama-board.com)

• Awesome 3