Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho & more nominated for 100 Best Face of 2020

International heartthrob Lee Min Ho, his The King: Eternal Monarch co-star Kim Go Eun have also been nominated for the title. 

EeqXmuOVAAEL1Ba?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/bts-jungkook-v-park-seo-joon-lee-min-ho-kim-go-eun-zayn-malik-more-nominated-100-best-face-2020-554094

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 3

On 8/3/2020 at 1:06 AM, Nikaa94 said:

Miss @Heretorant @scrawford :waves::smooches3:  

Miss you too Nikaa and everyone else here. RL has been busy for me so i had to take a break from here, otherwise i can't focus for my job hehehe...

Just saw that LMH posted on IG and i had to come in here to see how everybody is doing :)

LV is such high end brand and i love that LMH got to be invited for the fashion show and probably become an ambassador like he was with Berlutti?

Is He gonna be in Shang Hai or he is watching the show Online?

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

35 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Miss you too Nikaa and everyone else here. RL has been busy for me so i had to take a break from here, otherwise i can't focus for my job hehehe...

Just saw that LMH posted on IG and i had to come in here to see how everybody is doing :)

LV is such high end brand and i love that LMH got to be invited for the fashion show and probably become an ambassador like he was with Berlutti?

@scrawford welcome back. Berluti is a LVMH's men's  brand. I think he has been associated with LV for quite some time now. The invite says on louisvuitton.com. So probably online?

58 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I LOVE LOUIS VUITTON!

That chain sweater in TKEM was my FAVORITE of his - I love it so much.  I blame @Nikaa94, she kept calling out for him like a shaman and now he’s endorsing one of my favorite brands, so for sure I will be broke soon.

@AgentQuake @Nikaa94  is like a shaman isn't she? I am happy he updated though, even if it is just an invitation. You think he actually going to endorse LV men's? I thought he is being invited as guest because he is one of the ambassadors for Berluti which is also under LVMH.  Anyways, looks like its going to be online though. @Nikaa94 Can you call him out for a selfie with screen please?? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

19 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

@scrawford welcome back. Berluti is a LVMH's men's  brand. I think he has been associated with LV for quite some time now. The invite says on louisvuitton.com. So probably online?

@AgentQuake @Nikaa94  is like a shaman isn't she? I am happy he updated though, even if it is just an invitation. You think he actually going to endorse LV men's? I thought he is being invited as guest because he is one of the ambassadors for Berluti which is also under LVMH.  Anyways, looks like its going to be online though. @Nikaa94 Can you call him out for a selfie with screen please?? 

Oh i looked at it again - maybe he isn’t endorsing.

Putting my credit card back in my wallet hahahaha 

can we do a prayer for a movie now 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, willenette said:

Unfortunately, though, in his home country, his drama was not that welcomed by many. I was so baffled.

I think we were all baffled, @willenette! If I'm not mistaken, TKEM did very well on SBS's streaming site as well as on Netflix in Korea. So I don't understand all the media talk about how it didn't do well there. It seems they either leave out how well it did on Netflix (including in S. Korea) or how well it did on SBS's streaming site. Before blathering about ratings, the media  should be tracking the complete picture of the audience in S. Korea: SBS (both broadcast and streaming) + Netflix!  Someone please  correct me if I'm wrong about this.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Oh i looked at it again - maybe he isn’t endorsing.

Putting my credit card back in my wallet hahahaha 

Not so fast - have you checked out Berluti though? You know, if you have a significant someone in the opposite sex to gift for? LMH suits Berluti perfectly -  imo.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

Not so fast - have you checked out Berluti though? You know, if you have a significant someone in the opposite sex to gift for? LMH suits Berluti perfectly -  imo.

You know - I spent an hour last night on Bumble looking for my own Lee Gon and swiped “no” on like 150 men before I realized I am never going to find LMH, or Hyun Bin, or Rain, or Li Xian on there.  So I went to sleep instead all alone and when I woke up LMH had posted.

Only LMH can never disappoint me.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:
2 hours ago, scrawford said:

3 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

I LOVE LOUIS VUITTON!

That chain sweater in TKEM was my FAVORITE of his - I love it so much.  I blame @Nikaa94, she kept calling out for him like a shaman and now he’s endorsing one of my favorite brands, so for sure I will be broke soon.

Hahaha! Shaman!!! :doggie:

i just have no idea how to see LMH online? how does it work? we should be able to see a glimpse of guests and also LMH. 

What if he takes a picture tomorrow and share it on IG?:tenor:I am soooooo happy!! Finallyyyyyy update!! 

2 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

yes dear! :transforms:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

So, researching about LV 2021 menswear Fashion show, reading Vogue article regarding this, supposedly, the concept is, since people can't make it to paris, LV will bring the fashion show to few countries such shanghai and tokyo. And The creative Director Virgil Abloh mentioned that he is doing this because fashion show needs audience. And Looks like Henry Lau (Which is singer/musician based in SK and China) is also invited and on his IG he says "See you there". Although maybe he is currently in China, i'm not sure. So looks like they are invited to be there in person and maybe it's part of the invitation to post it on their social media to get more online viewing. 

Can SK residence travel to China? 

I heard from a different thread that, this might be the reason the LMH hasn't been posting, because He probably flew to Shanghai 2 weeks ago because he had to quarantine before get out in public. And from what I hear China is very restrictive when it comes to Social media like FB and IG, so maybe LMh was just laying low. 

IDK. This is all just speculation. he might be watching Online. If he is traveling to shang hai i hope he is staying safe and healthy.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 3

Lee Min Ho surprises a Filipina YouTuber with a gift that featured on The King: Eternal Monarch

Filipina YouTuber Donnalyn Bartolome shared a video to say that Lee Min Ho sent her a gift on her birthday. The gift was featured on the actor's series The King: Eternal Monarch.

We would like to start off by getting one thing out of our system: Damn, Donnalyn Bartolome, we are a little jealous of you! The international YouTuber celebrated her birthday a few weeks ago. While she was showered with wishes from fans and family, the Filipino YouTuber shared a video where she revealed she received a special gift from Lee Min Ho. In a small portion of the video, Donnalyn unpacked a huge gift box and to her surprise, she announced it was from Lee Min Ho. 

She revealed the box featured an envelope with his name and a bunch of his photos in it along with the name of the brand that the product belonged from. “Guys it’s from Lee Min Ho. Oh, my God,” she screamed in excitement. When she took out all the items from the box, it was revealed that the YouTuber received an LED face mask that featured on the SBS drama from this summer. The golden face mask, reminding us of Iron Man, was often used by Jung Eun-chae on the series. “Thank you, Lee Min Ho. Sarangheyo (I love you)," she said. 

She looks really good to bad she is not an actress otherwise she would have been mentioned as possible co-lead as we have run out of actresses lately:joy:

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, Elnin Joery said:

She looks really good to bad she is not an actress otherwise she would have been mentioned as possible co-lead as we have run out of actresses lately:joy:

Since you mentioned it there is ONE INTERNATIONAL ACTRESS i would do anything to see her and LMH work together and that actress is Alba Flores. She is one bad bad bad Bixtch and I freakingly love it. Weirdly enough she reminded me of younger LMH in villainy characters bad-good guy. The screen would literally explode if these two were to romance each other in a Tv-series with all that intensity on display and savagery. 

They call her La Faraona meaning the female pharoah for her stage flamboyance. She comes thru the screen to audience like a knife thrown out of the screen she is charismatic and has alot of similar treats with LMH. I watched her on hit netflix shows Locked-up (She is so outlandish it's absolutely crazy and wonderful) and Money Heist she is nairobi but you would think her character as Nairobi was flamboyant wait to you see her character in Locked up. I started following her after watching locked up last week and became an official fan she conquered me. 

I am on the verge of making petition so these two can work together in their next projects even tho she is spanish actress and his a korean actor I hope they will find a middle ground language they can communicate and the love-arc has to be very toxic romance they will function literally together if you put them on the same screen and the romance have to be obsessive and complete insane

9a134334f3e9.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

48 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Since you mentioned it there is ONE INTERNATIONAL ACTRESS i would do anything to see her and LMH work together and that actress is Alba Flores. She is one bad bad bad Bixtch and I freakingly love it. Weirdly enough she reminded me of younger LMH in villainy characters bad-good guy. The screen would literally explode if these two were to romance each other in a Tv-series with all that intensity on display and savagery. 

They call her La Faraona meaning the female pharoah for her stage flamboyance. She comes thru the screen to audience like a knife thrown out of the screen she is charismatic and has alot of similar treats with LMH. I watched her on hit netflix shows Locked-up (She is so outlandish it's absolutely crazy and wonderful) and Money Heist she is nairobi but you would think her character as Nairobi was flamboyant wait to you see her character in Locked up. I started following her after watching locked up last week and became an official fan she conquered me. 

I am on the verge of making petition so these two can work together in their next projects even tho she is spanish actress and his a korean actor I hope they will find a middle ground language they can communicate and the love-arc has to be very toxic romance they will function literally together if you put them on the same screen and the romance have to be obsessive and complete insane

I love Alba Flores she is like a dragon and spits hot fiyaa. Damn what an actress she has become a superstar nowadays only on the back of 2 series. I am happy for her she deserves it. She is not yet LMH superstar level but she is not far off. She has a bunch of intensity and it's rare we see actresses like her just pop-up and this is just the beginning of her run because I think she will get bigger specially when you have that amount of charisma and screen presence and she may even out intensity LMH something that is unheard of or nearly impossible unless he brings his A game.

As I have said earlier these type of actors they don't follow a pattern or nationality they just pop-up from different areas from time to time

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

7:00 PM KST is when i am asleep :crymeme:

Minoz!!!  Be active and share whatever you get from LMH!! :D i don't care about fashion show, i just care about LMH!! Give me LMH Tomorrow, okay??:piggydance:

Can we please get some rumors of project?? China Media, where are you? :D  

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1

42 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

I love Alba Flores she is like a dragon and spits hot fiyaa. Damn what an actress she has become a superstar nowadays only on the back of 2 series. I am happy for her she deserves it. She is not yet LMH superstar level but she is not far off. She has a bunch of intensity and it's rare we see actresses like her just pop-up and this is just the beginning of her run because I think she will get bigger specially when you have that amount of charisma and screen presence and she may even out intensity LMH something that is unheard of or nearly impossible unless he brings his A game.

As I have said earlier these type of actors they don't follow a pattern or nationality they just pop-up from different areas from time to time

I have become a big Alba flores stan and as soon as I watched her in Locked-up I realized immediately that she is a legend in the making. AFXLMH pairing in a crazy crime-romance I would green light it immediately despite the language difference between them because I think this would even work if it was mute in a charlie chaplin type series but both can speak broken english which is enough and gives the series even more edge. Where they can play tourists who meet each other in bali or somewhere else in the caribbean etc etc heres to hoping netflix makes it happen somehow and it would be experimental as both are from two different entertainment organisations and to be honest not fan of him crossing over to any other entertainment organistation except staying put in his own but this will be just one-off collab for Alba Flores only:mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

16 hours ago, Jhie Valles said:

Hoping see Minho in his next concert pretty soon.

Welcome @Jhie Valles to the LMH thread.  Please feel free to post and join in our upcoming polls.

14 hours ago, SophieH said:

Finally an update ...he tortured us for 20 days of wait.. 

@Nikaa94 will be happy when she wakes up. 

is anyone planning to tune in for tomorrow’s LIVE show? I wonder if he will attend in person Or just virtually. Hopefully we can catch a glimpse of him. 

20 days, but who's counting, right @SophieH? lol

I have to say that LOTBS has A LOT of good scenes.  I am collecting favorites scenes as I rewatch his dramas.  I did enjoy LOTBS quite a bit, but I didn't realize that I enjoyed so many scenes.  

We expect a full report from those watching the LV show tonight! :offtospace: I hope you guys see him!

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2