Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

These are so cute! 

They even made dolls from his baby and childhood photos.

I'd like these more than a Minomi.  :D

Can you name the dramas/films?

87831883e4cf132740d05f1ed85eb4ada8631641.jpg

(Gift from Minoz)

Spoiler

2010 Personal Taste

2012 Faith

2011 City Hunter

2013 The Heirs

2015 Gangnam Blues

2016 Bounty Hunters

2016 Legend of the Blue Sea

2020 The King: Eternal Monarch

2005 Recipe of Love

2007 Mackerel Run

2007 I Am Sam

2008 Our School's E.T.

2008 Public Enemy Returns

2008 Get Up

2009 Boys Over Flowers

:hooray2:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Omg I need me a GJP doll ASAP 

He can eat noodles with me

Now that recency bias is starting to go away, I can’t decide between my favorite LMH characters again.  Obviously LG is one of the kindest softest baes every but GJP is such a hot beautiful mess

2 hours ago, Narine Joa said:

I loved the PPL they were fun to be honest especially the Jangmi PPL's hahaha. It didn't really bother it was kinda fun and they knew they were doing it blatant and just kinda went with it and without the PPL we would have lost out on alot of good humour. I would fill TKEM with more funny PPL's if the opportunity had represented itself again:joy:

I’ve done a Jeong Tae Eul and chosen to embrace the PPL and I now I love that trash.  

But I will say - at least TKEM was self aware enough to try to slip it in as a plot (LG loving the chicken, the j.estina necklace, a total failed attempt with the mask) and just insanity (the coffee, the kimchi).  And some of them are the actors own endorsements.

And I will take all of the hilarious PPL over the endless Subway.  At least the chicken is delicious.  

Anyone else watching IONTBO?  Moon Moon couple all of a sudden started eating subway for every other meal at the halfway point for the show.  It’s like they signed the contract while filming ep 8 and now they’re making up for lost time. 

• LOL 6

18 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Omg I need me a GJP doll ASAP 

He can eat noodles with me

Now that recency bias is starting to go away, I can’t decide between my favorite LMH characters again.  Obviously LG is one of the kindest softest baes every but GJP is such a hot beautiful mess

GJP remains one of my favourite characters but never scene a character grow that much on me where I hated him first then something unexplainable happens where the tie changes 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, Narine Joa said:

GJP remains one of my favourite characters but never scene a character grow that much on me where I hated him first then something unexplainable happens where the tie changes 

I alternate hating and loving GJP, but he’s just so freaking entertaining.  I realized years after BOF just how good of a actor LMH is.  We didn’t have basically anything to compare his skills to back in 09 but GJP is so different from his actual personality.  I know that acting is his *JOB*, but he doesn’t get enough credit outside of the immediate fandom for how good he was.  

Or maybe he does and I just want people to fawn over him more haha.

That hair tho

Is it weird I find it hotter the older I become 

Something wrong with me 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

22 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Ahhhh waeeee, two LMH - one evil and one good, no good?

I especially love him in the Camry CF as evil/good twin brothers. The evil role can be an anti-hero role.

I can imagine the fun we'll have fighting over the twins, obviously there will be some like me who wants BOTH. Kekekeke.

lol, I bet fighting over twin LMH's would be a hot topic.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 hours ago, CallieP said:

Yes, LOTBS next!

22 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

YESSSSS

Watch Hoe Jun Jae is sooooooooooo good!!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I could watch LMH scenes a million times.  :wub:
I started watching his drama (TKEM in April) during the lockdown period and since, has been continuing the others,  back-to-back... LOTBS being the latest now.    He always manages to get me with his acting.  So well, so distinctively different that you can feel whatever each character is feeling.  I FEEL his roles. 

@Aleumdaun @Time loop @Nikaa94 @CallieP - let's do a Hoe Jun Jae - knocking us down with his sweet charm

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

10 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

lol, I bet fighting over twin LMH's would be a hot topic.  

Have you seen Duel? If LMH did something like this, it would be soooo hard not to love/pity both characters. I pray the day for him to play something like this. Bias aside that he is LMH and I often joke about having him we have all, if purely just talking about the drama and the characters set-up for a dual roles, it'd be hard to take sides and hence would be such a pleasure to watch... and lots to discuss.

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2