Soompi Forum Awards: Most Memorable Characters, Best Abs & Worst Dramas - Poll #3

agenth

Soompi Forum Awards Poll #3  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Most Memorable Characters of 2021 (pick your top 5 choices)

• Lust Cell from Yumi's Cells
    • Cheon Seojin from Penthouse 1-3
    • Jang Han Seo from Vincenzo
    • Deok Col Harabeoji from Navillera
    • Hong Du Sik from Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
    • Crown Prince Hwi from The King's Affection
    • Han Seo Joon from True Beauty
    • Court Lady Choi from Mr Queen
    • Jo Yeon-joo / Kang Mi-na from onethewoman
    • Kang Sol A from Law School
    • Jang Gye Ul from Hospital Playlist 1-2
    • Lee Dong Shik from Beyond Evil
    • Ali Abdul from Squid Game
    • Inzaghi from Vincenzo
    • Nodeok from Mine
    • Jung Seo Hyung from Mine
    • Cha Seo Joon from Man in a Veil
    • 30s Wife from Love feat. Marriage and Divorce 1 & 2
    • Ba Woo from Bossam
    • None of above / Someone else (who?)
  2. 2. Best Abs 2021 (pick your top 5)

• Ahn Bo Hyun in Yumi's Cells, My Name
    • Hwang In Yeop in True Beauty
    • Yoo Yeon Suk in Hospital Playlist 2
    • Lee Si Kang  in Man In A Veil
    • Rowoon in The King's Affection
    • Ahn Hyo Seop in Lovers of The Red Sky
    • Ji Sung in The Devil Judge
    • Song Joong Ki in Vincenzo
    • Kim Soo Hyun in One Ordinary Day
    • Jung Yong Hwa in Sell Your Haunted House
    • Kim Min Jae in Dali and the Cocky Prince
    • Namgoong Min in The Veil
    • Lee Je Hoon in Move to Heaven
    • Kim Rae Won in L.U.C.A The Beginning
    • Kim Kyung Nam in Revolutionary Sisters
    • Son Woo Hyun in Revolutionary Sisters
    • Im Siwan in Run On
    • Bu Bae in Love ft Marriage and Divorce
    • Taecyeon in Vincenzo
    • None of above / Someone else (who?)
  3. 3. Worst drama endings / Biggest drama disappointments of 2021 (pick your top 5)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/19/2022 at 10:59 AM

POST MIGHT BE CONTROVERSIAL.

A. I might be the Only one who did not like Jang Gye Ul from Hospital Playlist or Song Hwa , one was the weakest actress and other had no relevance to the main storyline except the Love angle Imo. I Loved Min Ah the most there lol.

B. Worst Shows or Biggest Disappointments.

Jirisan - What was even...I waited so long for a JJH show , just couldn't get the point why was it made in the first place. After the first episode it was such a dragfest without any coherence imo.

Doom at your Service - No words....again waited years for PBY's show, girl needs to experiment more with genres in dramas other than fantasies. 

C. Abs - Almost ended up choosing everyone hahah.

D. Most Memorable Character ,

I think Woong from Yumi also deserved it haha.

Han Seo Joon I still am waiting for your HEA <true Beauty>

Du Sik - The MAN who doesn't exist anywhere , beachside or not - HTCHAHACHA

And finally our beloved Court Lady Choi - Hahahah she was probably more memorable than Mr Queen herself/himself Lol. Just Loved Loveeed Her!

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, madmad min said:

Doom at your Service - No words....again waited years for PBY's show, girl needs to experiment more with genres in dramas other than fantasies. 

I used to look forward to Seo In Guk's dramas but what the heck was that?

No Way Wow GIF

I dropped Doom At Your Service after 5 episodes. The writing was so laughable I literally cringed of second hand embarrassment at scenes that were meant to be dramatic.

Judge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

On a positive note: @joccu's Lee Soo Hyuk oppa got the girl for the FIRST time! :glasses:

C. Abs - Almost ended up choosing everyone hahah.

Next time, go for it! :D@larus couldn't choose either. :D

1 hour ago, frozentundra said:

I cannot remember hating a character THIS MUCH before

What did they do? :scream:

I am watching a Thai Lakorn currently where one of the guys is seriously unlikeable. I haven't disliked a character this much in a long time. :rage:

kicking martial arts GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

those two characters were truly despicable. 

the house rep lady was powerhungry and in the midst of the zombie outbreak she kept saying things like "why are you bossing me around? do you want to become the house rep?" (to the policewoman and man when they were trying to establish order in this outbreak). 

the man murdered his wife but tried to conceal the murder by infecting the wife with the zombie virus. then he kept messing around with people all the time, and people kept falling for his schemes. like he tried to infect everybody with the zombie virus by poisoning the water and offering the poisoned bottles to people, and other shenanigans. and the thing is, he was known to be the murderer of the wife, yet people kept trusting his words? 

Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

I might be the Only one who did not like Jang Gye Ul from Hospital Playlist or Song Hwa , one was the weakest actress and other had no relevance to the main storyline except the Love angle Imo. I Loved Min Ah the most there lol.

hmm no, i agree with this sentiment. granted i only saw s1 but i never really liked jang gye ul.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, agenth said:

the man murdered his wife but tried to conceal the murder by infecting the wife with the zombie virus. then he kept messing around with people all the time, and people kept falling for his schemes. like he tried to infect everybody with the zombie virus by poisoning the water and offering the poisoned bottles to people, and other shenanigans. and the thing is, he was known to be the murderer of the wife, yet people kept trusting his words? 

Chingu, wait what? :scream:

I think I lost you after "infecting the wife with the zombie virus"

Explain It Season 5 GIF by The Office

@ferily chingu @Sleepy Owl dongseng, now is your chance to vote for Mouse! :glasses:

:highonflowers:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

@ferily chingu @Sleepy Owl dongseng, now is your chance to vote for Mouse! :glasses:

Mouse was The Best Drama in every aspects, even when it comes to the most disappointing dramas, it is the best in this list for me, and with best I mean #1 in this category :loolz:

Okay, so @partyon Noona, let me try to explain what all we hated about Happiness. 

1. We had wannabe house rep lady, who would think the leads want to take her house rep position at the slightest of the actions by her. She didn't even care about the zombie outbreak, she only wanted to become house rep, and pulled off crazy stunts. 
  2. We had a wife killer dude, who was literally playing 5D chess and all the other residents were stupid enough to continue trusting him despite knowing him to be prime suspect of his wife's murder
  3. We had greedy people who took the side of a serial killer just because he promised them to get whatever they want from the leads' house, if they help him get rid of them. 
  4. And, then we had the leads, who honestly would be the "too stupid to live" leads I have ever seen in a Zombie drama. Even when they were attacked by a zombie and could have been infected, they were trying to not kill/attack the zombie. Funny thing is, one of them was a detective and the other one was part of Anti-terrorism squad. 
  5. I honestly think, if these leads would have been side characters in another Zombie movie/drama, they would be the first ones to get infected and spread the outbreak. The FL literally entered a truck full of zombies (which was transporting them to another facility) just because she saw her infected colleague and wanted to save him, endangering all the people outside (in case the zombies would come out).
  6. This is not the first time they did all this, they did this all. They decided to keep the infected in the building and not making them to leave the building endangering everyone in the building. 
  7. The leads didn't even want to do anything that would get slightest dirt on them. Throughout drama we saw them stand against the rich guys in the drama, which was a good thing, but when the poor guys in the drama started doing crazy stuff (like not giving out the supplies which were for everyone and selling them), they just ignored it all and didn't take the action. If they wanted to control the whole situation in the building, they should have done it in a better way, other than going after the rich guys and ignoring the actions of others. I believe they were one of the main reasons the situation went out of control in the later half of the drama. 
  8. I do understand what the writer wanted to pull off here. I think the leads would be better understood if they would have been medical workers. The only character I liked in the drama was the 2nd ML. An army person who was incharge of getting this outbreak under control, and that dude was the only decisive guy in all this. He was pretty logical with the overall situation. 

So overall, I have a lot of issues with this drama. I honestly feel (personal opinion though), Happiness was experiment went wrong due to bad writing. If they writing would have been better, especially while writing the leads, I think the idea was very good. I know what writer was trying to do, but was unable to do it. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

41 minutes ago, partyon said:

I think I lost you after "infecting the wife with the zombie virus"

the reason people started becoming zombies here was due to taking discontinued pills... which were developed during COVID for pneumonia. people started taking it for other things like "energy boost", but turns out those pills cause some sort of zombiefication. 

19 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

So overall, I have a lot of issues with this drama. I honestly feel (personal opinion though), Happiness was experiment went wrong due to bad writing. If they writing would have been better, especially while writing the leads, I think the idea was very good. I know what writer was trying to do, but was unable to do it. 

it feels like they wanted to do it like Parasite due to the class divide the building had. There were the "owned apartments" (rich people who own their apartments) and "rentals" which were often discriminated in the building, they weren't allowed access to gym, or the house rep tried to block people from below coming upstairs via stairs, thereby blocking the fire escape. 

but the situation was ridiculous in police incompetency, for the wife killer was allowed to roam around endlessly. Yeah, he wasn't convicted, but as police you can hold people when you catch them in flagrante delicto. plus when the policeboy gave civilians the keys to the handcuffs by which one of the established zombies was cuffed too. of course the civilian then would free the zombie... 

Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

And honestly I thought it funny how everyone kept ringing the doorbell and everyone answered the door, despite the zombie panic, and that people tried to go outside, even after it was widely known that there is an outbreak. It was just super polite of people :D

19 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I do understand what the writer wanted to pull off here. I think the leads would be better understood if they would have been medical workers.

that actually makes much more sense. then the leads' humanitarian side would be explained and totally justified. as it was, the leads were supposed to take care of the apartment building residents, but it just seemed they were delusional (didn't want to accept the reality that there are ZOMBIES WHO CAN INFECT THEM, so no, you can't hug them and reason with them in their zombie state!) and as a result they were way over their heads and it was a wonder they weren't infected ten times over. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

:glasses: After reading some of the posts here...  we do have different preferences.  

I didn't watch the drama True Beauty but I still follow the Webtoon before that, till now.  Maybe I still got the trauma from "Cheese in The Trap."  However, I do love the drama Navillera.  They were able to make the characters came alive though there are still lot of differences compared to the original.                      

As for the abs, sorry for the other "contestants" ... I just chose from the drama that I watched so it might not be that fair :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

*** SJK’s character in “Vincenzo” impressed me so much. For me, he delivered it perfectly & considered it an excellent performance from him. Hahaha - the abs that are unforgettable? Ohhh…………..that sculpted shoulders, rock-hard six-packs & well-defined biceps………. When our oppas dare to bare, the visuals are always picture-perfect. And who are we to deny such blessings?  LOL – These are the scenes I loved  : Although, the 2-below were not last year but, these 2-actors know exactly how to get my heart racing – hahaha –  :Megalol:

·       *  Park Seo Joon in “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim”

·        *  Lee Dong Wook in “Tale of the Nine-tailed”

For 2021, Ji Sung in “The Devil Judge, Song Joong Ki & Taecyeon in “Vincenzo”,  Kim Soo Hyun in “One Ordinary Day, & Kim Rae Won in “LUCA : The Beginning”.   :heart2:

These are the dramas of last year, which simply disappoint me due to their bad endings :  this is a personal opinion, so take it with a grain of salt. Disappointing doesn’t mean awful/bad necessarily, but it means that I had higher expectations of the said dramas and was shocked by how the results came out, hence I was ‘disappointed.’  I've watched so many dramas that have captured my heart, but there’s only 1-drama’s ending, which is  disappointing for me and left  me so unsatisfied.

:weary:

·      *   LUCA : The Beginning - the ending is heartbreaking, so, the series was doomed with a terrible ending.

• Like 2
  • Blob 5

16 hours ago, Yinye said:

Hmmm I think my biggest disappointment re Kdramas this year was Lovers in the Red Sky. I was so looking forward to it and for me it was full-on meh. 

Chingu, I was waiting for this drama for a long time, since the first teaser had impressed me a lot, and also being a Sageuk lover, that point of Joseon Era is not really shown much in Sageuks, and the power struggle at that time was pretty interesting in my opinion. So I was looking forward to this drama, I did know it will have some fantasy elements, but when I saw to which level it had, I was very disappointed. I didn't watch the second episode. Dropped it like hot potato :isannoyed:

16 hours ago, agenth said:

It might have been because I was talking to @Sleepy Owl at the same time and then I figured I shouldn't continue if i'm lukewarm about the start anyway. 

I do remember you not having a good feeling about first ep while watching it and then the monster appearing which I guess was disappointing for both of us :joy:

16 hours ago, maribella said:

I enjoyed Lovers of Red Sky because I expected it to be a fantasy a la Harry Potter. The couple is so devoted to each other, spanning years.  Hometown Cha3 started being that sweet but then she insisted he shared his secret even though it distressed him greatly, and they had known each for less than 6 months, and dated for barely a few weeks. But all things turned right at the end.

Hometown Cha3's FL was definitely not the best FL out there, and she could be among the most flawed FLs I have seen in a while. So while sometimes I found her pretty annoying, it was interesting to see her like that and also see her grow as a character. The good thing about her was that she was learning and working on her flaws as drama progressed. 

But, I do agree that the writing went bad after the leads started dating. Even with her flaws, I think the writers overdid with FL pressuring the ML to share his secret, and it was pretty obvious that the secret was something traumatic for him with how he would react. I FFed those parts mostly. It would have been better if they had toned down their writing a bit in this part.

For most part of the FL's seemingly annoying actions, or behavior, I think we could understand them from her POV as to why she is like that or doing a certain thing. But this one, I don't really think I could understand from her POV, since as you mentioned, they had just starting dating, and it wasn't that long. 

Anyway, overall, I still found the drama to be good, although yes, in my opinion, the plot's writing wasn't as good in the second half of the drama.

16 hours ago, partyon said:

All EOs agreed on this one. :joy: We all started it because we love our EO oppa Ji Sung. Not sure if any of the EOs finished it even (maybe @Sleepy Owl and @agenth?)

I completed that drama :exercice:

16 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

1. Most Memorable Characters of 2021 (pick your top 5 choices)

- INZAGHI !!! - there can be only 1

2. Best Abs 2021 (pick your top 5)

- I didn't mop in 2021, and I'm not about to start in 2022, ... nice try

3. Worst drama endings / Biggest drama disappointments of 2021 (pick your top 5)

Only have 4 ...

- Sisyphus - I actually loved this drama right up to episode 16 - one day they will make a great time travel kdrama ... it just wasn't in 2021

- Doom At Your Service - Park Bo-Young has cuteness to die for, but it couldn't save this one ... dropped after 4 episodes

- Oh My Ladylord - I actually watched this to the end hoping they would salvage the ending ... they didn't

- LUCA - by the end, I was more invested in the Mercenaries would-be tragic lovers story of the second leads ... Ladies and Gentlemen ... I give you "ALICE" of 2021

At this rate, I wonder if Inzaghi is considering trying his hands in the upcoming Presidential Elections, he can surely win :loolz:

We didn't mop in 2021, we will never mop in 2022 or any other year!!! 

disappear-naruto.gif

As for your disappointing dramas, they were disappointing for me as well, so sharing some comments. 

Sisyphus: Well, I dropped it around 4-5 episodes, and I felt like the writing was bad. I wasn't finding the drama interesting enough to continue, and so I dropped it. I did check out the last ep, and was too happy to have dropped it. I mean in the end we were back to square one :joy:

Doom at your Service: This one too, I think I dropped around 3-4 episodes, and again the writing was pretty bad. I do hope Park Bo Young chooses a non-fantasy drama for once with a good writing. 

Oh My Ladylord: This I think I dropped around 8th episode. I didn't really like how they sort of included the supernatural element there. I seriously think that this could be a really good rom-com without it, and yes, I checked out the last ep again, and was again happy to have saved 8 hours of my life not watching it. The ending was stupid, and bad in my opinion. I seriously wonder why the writers went that way, I didn't watch all episodes and was disappointed with the writing. 

LUCA: Since you mentioned Alice. I will rate Alice a lot higher than this one in terms of execution and writing. I wasn't feeling this drama the whole time, but still going forward to see what they will do. In my opinion they left room open for a second season, which I really doubt will come out due to this drama's ratings. I completed the drama, and thought I wasted some hours of my life. This was another example of interesting idea gone bad due to bad writing.

15 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Am I the only one who thought the barf drama ending was hysterical and downright amusing????? I was not disappointed. I was too busy laughing. 

Well, I won't say I was disappointed with the ending, it was like the writer trolled all the viewers and had the last laugh. I was laughing just like you, before realizing I wasted several hours of my life on a certain barf drama which couldn't even have a proper ending, and leaving room open for another season :evilelmo:

13 hours ago, larus said:

:w00t: Yes, I voted all . I know that we had to choose just five but I could not decided.  But why there was a button to all the options? It was not my fault. The funny thing, chosing all , it was automatlcally chosen none of the above option also. So technically,I voted all and none in the same time. :w00t:

Someone seems to have joined the dark side 

star-wars-darth-vader.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

For most part of the FL's seemingly annoying actions, or behavior, I think we could understand them from her POV as to why she is like that or doing a certain thing. But this one, I don't really think I could understand from her POV, since as you mentioned, they had just starting dating, and it wasn't that long. 

Haha I can throw some light here, being in that situation once, the ML in HTCCC essentially always pressurized her to think out of Box, when she didn't want to, it did make her a bigger person but if FL was annoying in pressuring him to reveal basic stuff about himself <the pic kept in the book> , he had literally presented himself as a Fake BF in front of her parents.

ML was far more no space giving kind of guy before FL even wanted answers, that too she did when she officially started a relationship with him while he kept on pestering her as a Friend no Friend Guy. 

She wanted some openness about him too as he clearly knew everything about her, she didn't ask tell me all everything since childhood about herself, but be at ease as to not shrug her off everytime she asked it.<For her it created a feeling of disappointment and her being used as a plaything instead of being in an equal respect relationship>

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Anyway, overall, I still found the drama to be good, although yes, in my opinion, the plot's writing wasn't as good in the second half of the drama.

I have nothing against her city-girl-in-hick-small-town behaviour and she was all at sea, very gauche in the beginning. That was funny and sweet when they started falling for each other.

When they became a couple, it was as if I need to know everything about you? Some of the most long lasting marriages I have seen had two people with some space between them. She had her practice and he had his multiple jobs. They should be too busy  to notice everything. Allowing for the seriousness of his secret,still, yes, cut him some slack. He was obviously in distress when she insisted on finding out what was it all about. Then she went or the sub said that she didn't know him at all. All heartbroken. That would be about right, if you've known someone a few months.

Move in together, a lot of people do that. They were in their 30s, enough time to wait a few years.

oops small town.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

Love featuring Marriage and Divorce SUPREMACY!!!:joy:

Come on y'all!! That drama was straight up fire!! Had us talking and posting and even when the original post was eaten, we hit 115 pages plus!! Which other drama had such wild talking points? Created such acrimony on the forum? Had us almost coming to digital blows??

I loved it and I need season three like yesterday and if the old cast don't want to participate, I want them replaced!! Season three please!!:joy:

I effing loved that drama!! Ughhhhh!!:wub:

:saitama:

Memorable characters... Seo Hyun and Suzy Choi from MINE. I think I've said enough about Kim Seo Hyung. She's hot, I've always had a thing for her since I started seeing her in dramas way back when, when I would wonder why she's so "evil-y hot", so "hotly evil", and I'm glad she's gotten the fame she deserves. I am still bitter that we were cheated out of a kiss!

• LOL 8

17 hours ago, partyon said:
18 hours ago, frozentundra said:

I cannot remember hating a character THIS MUCH before

Regarding Happiness, ahhhh you have to watch it. Usually when people talk chemistry, they mean the love line between the leads, but there is such a thing as antagonist chemistry, and when that is good, the air just sizzles whenever they meet up with the leads. This had some of the best. Oh Yeon Ok was this fussy lady who wanted to be the apartment representative and remained obsessed with her status while an actual zombie pandemic broke out. When your female lead is someone who cannot abide drama and classicism, it's instant clash whenever they are both in the room. And Oh Joo Hyung (the guy getting kicked)...well, let's just say that the actor, Baek Hyun Jin, has a reputation for playing truly horrible people to the level that you want to punch every single one of them. And this one was done to perfection. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

For me the following dramas were the biggest disappointments in 2021:

1) Doom At Your Service (see my previous post)

In summary. It sucked.

2) Mr. Queen

I loved everything about this drama up until the last 4 episodes. The writing was great, the acting was spot on, the story engaging.

But what made me really angry was the cop-out ending where Jang Bong Hwan goes back to modern time and mysteriously Kim So Yong appears. :rage: I still feel that it was Jang Bong Hwan and King Cheoljong who fell in love, so it felt tragic to see them part ways - they never even got a proper goodbye. :bawling:

6c8204f4baf2f4e94ae6a066f6a6705de19467bf

cr. to owner

3) Devil Judge

I love Ji Sung oppa and I wanted to love Devil Judge. But nah. Didn't love it :unamused:

4) Jirisan

Ju Ji Hoon oppa ? Yes, please. But heck no, I dropped it after ep 1. I got dizzy and nauseous watching the camera shake all over the place, and like @Lmanglasweetie, I couldn't see a thing. :unamused: Too dark.

Quarantine Throw Away GIF by Robert E Blackmon

5) Barf Drama (Love ft. Marriage and Divorce)

Where do I start....?

Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

Everything in this drama (especially season 2) was a mess. But the ending made it worse. The ending made no sense AT ALL and we didn't even get an explanation.

Was the writer trolling us in the same way she did in Princess Aurora?

You bet ya!

Season 3? Nah, I'm out.

Pew Pew Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

As for the best abs? You know me, right? I loved all of them, except for NGM's.... :emmm:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, africandramalover said:

Love featuring Marriage and Divorce SUPREMACY!!!:joy:

Come on y'all!! That drama was straight up fire!! Had us talking and posting and even when the original post was eaten, we hit 115 pages plus!! Which other drama had such wild talking points? Created such acrimony on the forum? Had us almost coming to digital blows??

I loved it and I need season three like yesterday and if the old cast don't want to participate, I want them replaced!! Season three please!!:joy:

I effing loved that drama!! Ughhhhh!!

42 minutes ago, partyon said:

5) Barf Drama (Love ft. Marriage and Divorce)

Where do I start....?

Everything in this drama (especially season 2) was a mess. But the ending made it worse. The ending made no sense and we didn't even get an explanation.

Was the writer trolling us in the same way she did in Princess Aurora?

You bet ya!

Season 3? Nah, I'm out.

parks and recreation laughing GIF by HULU

You two are two of the members I hear from the most regarding drama likes/dislikes, and it cracks me up how differently you see this drama.

• LOL 7

4 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

You two are two of the members I hear from the most regarding drama likes/dislikes, and it cracks me up how differently you see this drama.

We were active on the Barf Drama thread with @africandramalover :kiss_wink:

Honestly? I don't think anyone agreed with anyone else on that thread. :joy:

Chingu, the whole thread was mayhem.

Naked Gun Panic GIF

@ferily @SC2019@chococarmela and the other moderators had their work cut out for them.

:loolz:

Even our internal EO chat with @Lmangla @confusedheart @agenth and @Sleepy Owl looked like this on Barf Drama days:

Self Defense Fighting GIF

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

Finally, my kind of poll! :issohappy:

Most memorable characters:

Lust Cell, indeed as the rest of the cells. I fell in love with them every week. :love:

Lady Choi was hilarious. I loved her with the court chef. But I liked that little girl too. She was quite impressive in her role. However short it was. :heart:

More than Lee Dong Shik, I would say the Mouse ML was more memorable. I mean after he had his brain transplanted, I guess the viewers were too traumatised to forget him. :crazy:

Squid Game, I liked the old man more than Ali. Gosh, he was such a clever man. He looked as harmless and innocent as a lamb. I was completely taken in by him. :w00t:

True Beauty: The FL definitely. She was made to look ugly deliberately. It was so fake that I couldn't stand her. So memorable in a bad way. :naughty:

But these two top the list for me 2022. I haven't even watched the drama, Vincenzo, but @LeftCoastOppa and @Ameera Ali 's constant demand to include the pigeon has now made me quite fond of this mafia pigeon! As for the peacock, yeah, that was definitely the only sane character in that dysfunctional family. But @partyon You had to include the insipid romantic couple, the young master and the umm the attendant?:tears:  They were the most memorable characters with their expressionless faces and very tepid acting. Topping the list: the pigeon and that peacock. 

Dali and cocky prince? Well, more than the ML, his abs were very memorable. Very impressive. :love:

NGM is always impressive even if I don't watch his drama. #oppaforever:Pandabulous: 

The barf drama? Can we not talk about it? I was the worst mistake of my life committed twice. Sung Hoon oppa, I mean ex oppa!:bawling: Please do better roles next time. Don't drive me crazy!:smashes:

Man in veil, the most memorable character was the man with abs. thank you @Lmangla for introducing him to me. I will his next drama for sure!!:naughty:

Worst drama? Nothing can top THE BARF drama! Nothing, not even Mouse or Mr. Queen, or Nevertheless or Drink Now, Work Later! Nothing can be as bad an d ridiculous as the barf drama!

Best Abs that was not easy at all:

ji Sung oppa, NGM oppa , my new baby boo oppa Ahn Bo Hyun, the Cocky Prince ML , and the Man in Veil, I mean with abs. :biubiu:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 3