[Drama 2021] Be My Dream Family, 속아도 꿈결

ferily

8 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

There was a episode today!:) (Ep 80).

ooh, thanks for letting us know. would have missed it otherwise. it was nice to see the series again. sang min looks so happy to be working as an illustrator. da bal got a compliment and some bread buns from ji wan. aaah, is he quietly wooing her with food she likes. how cute is that? 

sang goo is an idiot and can't tell what is in his heart to min hee. poor gal, he loves you but just dumb. 

tagging others who are watching in case they missed that there was an episode -- @joccu, @africandramalover, @Naty828, @roli, @sunnynotsunhee, @D27Gjk68, @ktcjdrama, @O, @TheQueenReturns, @Lunkera, @Ameera Ali ......

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

ooh, thanks for letting us know. would have missed it otherwise. it was nice to see the series again. sang min looks so happy to be working as an illustrator. da bal got a compliment and some bread buns from ji wan. aaah, is he quietly wooing her with food she likes. how cute is that? 

sang goo is an idiot and can't tell what is in his heart to min hee. poor gal, he loves you but just dumb. 

tagging others who are watching in case they missed that there was an episode -- @joccu, @africandramalover, @Naty828, @roli, @sunnynotsunhee, @D27Gjk68, @ktcjdrama, @O, @TheQueenReturns, @Lunkera, @Ameera Ali ......

I am so happy that it is back. It's like a piece of my heart was stolen, lol

• Like 4

Just now, Lmangla said:

Thanks. I definitely watched it. I was especially happy to see it since my other daily drama Amor Fati has also suffered from the Olympics schedule changes. Is this drama supposed to be 100 or 120 episodes? Our couples haven't become official yet and they still need to experience the obligatory hardship and breakup plot points. I don't want a rushed ending.

As for Min Hee, I'm glad she left that cruel husband of hers. They'll get back together but well, it's good enough of a plot point for the moment. He really doesn't love her at all, and that last conversation they had was enough proof. Min Hee had to engage in mental acrobatics to convince herself that he really didn't mean what he said when he said that he doesn't love anyone.... and yet. Terrible marriage, a waste of her time.

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

GR is liking SW and now she wants to stop the contract dating because he is leaving, I hope he stays.

she is trying to protect herself. they will start dating for real once she is honest that she is upset that he is leaving. 

good that sang baek told dad that he doesn't want to work with him as it will be a disaster. sang min looks so excited working on his illustration project. awww. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, Lmangla said:

she is trying to protect herself. they will start dating for real once she is honest that she is upset that he is leaving. 

good that sang baek told dad that he doesn't want to work with him as it will be a disaster. sang min looks so excited working on his illustration project. awww. 

Yeah I so get that that, that is the reason. I am glad as well.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, joccu said:

it's nice to see Sang Min happy.

yea, loved how he can't stop smiling. it is sweet that he got his big start as he was willing to spend time with his niece sol and the family celebrates as a whole. he is so happy that he has no time to even think about his breakup. hahahaha! who wants to bet that after the book is published, she will crawl and come back? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

wonder what will happen when min hee meets the doctor.

poor si won -- even the silly graphics manager figured he got dumped because the guy was so serious. 

sang min looks like he is having the time of his life making illustrations. so sweet! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

young hye and inseo had a nice chat. it was realistic that young hye still isn't quite ready to let go on what she believes is best for her son while he still has no idea what he wants to do. but they were able to meet in the middle by just giving it time to figure things out. the young actor playing inseo apparently is a trot singer (saw this on mydramalist)

knew that the factory CEO from the building will end up helping sang baek later but the restaurant looks like it is dying because it has bad food. hope sang baek brings his own ideas and changes things rather than stick to whatever they were already doing... 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

SM and GE are together :), Now we wait for the other two couples.

I like that it happened so organically and naturally. there wasn't some grand confession or anything. just a walk and holding hands and not letting go even after crossing the bridge. awww. how sweet is that. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1