[Drama 2021] Be My Dream Family, 속아도 꿈결

ferily

Yes it ended well.

Can we have a shout out for the good looking shirts Si Woon wore. I loved his shirts, the colours were really nice. I always felt he dressed well.

Another thing I loved about this drama was that there were no chaebol nonsense and the one attempt to throw their wealthy weight about by Yoo Young mum's was shut down by Moran very quickly.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

• 5 months later...

I like the styling in this drama, the tshirts they wear at home look so comfy and elegantly simple ^_^

This drama is very wholesome and light-hearted, definitely an easy watch. Liking it so far! :approves:

I'm watching this for HEJ from Love Twist but looks like she's only a supporting role here. DB looks cool in here though :D 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Just ride on this series and now watching Ep 52
No matter how i try to understand or give chance to like Han Geu Ru...I must cannot come to understand or even give chance to her. I find her extremely "high & mighty". She is the eldest yet the way she treats other is like trash. When she opens her mouth, she yells, she scolds people. Cannot tolerate her for taking out her anger even more so when she finally gets it into her thick skull that CEO Choi has no interest in her whatsoever. Am guessing she is on the verge of blaming or even taking it out of her sister Da Bal and won't be surprised she will say Da Bal steals CEO Choi from her HGR.
Read sharings here about Mo Ran got cancer...that's when I wish upon HGR to be the one diagnose with cancer of some sorts. Yes it is cruel to think that way but HGR is just not a "human". Even the quiet introvert Yi-jae is better than her. Or should I say the nutcase Oh Min Hee despite running her mouth without thinking...at least i find her likeable a bit compared to HGR.
Yes...each time HGR appears I either fast forward or mute her. 
I enjoying watching both Mo Ran and Mr Geum...they are lovable couple in many ways. The initial breakup i blame it on HGR far more than Sang Goo. In Sang Baek kitchen the argument started by HGR...was glad to see SG initially protect SB.
Breathe In and March On with this series.
Oh yes In Seo is just so amazing...gentle caring in his ways towards others.  Hope his mother will give her approval for him to continue his interest in woodwork, etc. Such a gentle amazing boy indeed.