[Drama 2021] Be My Dream Family, 속아도 꿈결

ferily

16 hours ago, Lmangla said:

bwahahaah.... dabal running for her life now whenever she sees CEO. awkward. poor fella. 

the restaurant actually looks like a nice cafe to hang out and chill. 

young hye did raise some good points -- what if ga eun and sang min break up and how that will affect them as well as the family. but sang min's response was super. he was so bold and firm. no longer indecisive and lacking confidence. yay! so will they be the first to get married? or will we have a joint wedding of the sisters? 

I could see see them getting married first or having a joint wedding with the sisters to.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

awww, such sweet messages sang min scribbled on the painting back. he was very earnest about ga eun. don't think we will see a wedding immediately as they don't have the financial resources yet. what do you think chingus?

I really don't like the cancer track -- it is so depressing among the other bright stories. I still don't get why they had to go that route @africandramalover; I just fast forward all those scenes. I don't want to watch it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, joccu said:

So we still have month till this drama ends. 

So who you guys figures first out that the mother has her cancer back.?

I think it will be young hye. she seems to be the most observant when it comes to picking up on stuff. plus she is a physical therapist and may notice small physical changes. it is an unbelievable arc that they can hide chemotherapy. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, marrez1 said:

in reality, there are also some who hide it from their family, it's a shame

Also, this is her second time having it so she knows what her daughters went through the first time and probably don't want them to go through it again. Especially after having just lost their bio-dad.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

@backstreetboysfan, @joccu ~ we were right; young hye ends up figuring it out first...

the rest of the drama was fun. liked the rivalry between inseo and heon at the site. heh. dabal and CEO crack me up. poor dabal is totally confused and flustered. she never saw herself as the pretty sister and him being attracted to her just makes her spin. guess, it is a good sign that she isn't horrified? :D am looking forward to see how the blind date between director and doctor goes. min hee is so excited as matchmaker... 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, knkg said:

@Lmangla Question is if she realizes which of the old folks who has cancer though. Could be she initially mistakes her FIL to be the one.

if I recall, dad had gotten a book specifically to read on ovarian cancer. young hye saw the book lying in the car... so that would be clue that it is mom and not the dad who has cancer... 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

if I recall, dad had gotten a book specifically to read on ovarian cancer. young hye saw the book lying in the car... so that would be clue that it is mom and not the dad who has cancer... 

Ah, good catch. Yeah quite unlikely for him to have ovaries.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

19 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@backstreetboysfan, @joccu ~ we were right; young hye ends up figuring it out first...

the rest of the drama was fun. liked the rivalry between inseo and heon at the site. heh. dabal and CEO crack me up. poor dabal is totally confused and flustered. she never saw herself as the pretty sister and him being attracted to her just makes her spin. guess, it is a good sign that she isn't horrified?  am looking forward to see how the blind date between director and doctor goes. min hee is so excited as matchmaker... 

Yeah. I liked the episode as well.

• Like 2

@knkg ~ you were right; young hye only partly saw the book and is now wondering whether it is dad who is unwell because he has been looking so tired. hope that makes mom realize that she can't put all the burden on him and it needs to be shared among the family....

liked geu roo's scenes today. she finally opened up to si won on how she was afraid to drive. it wasn't like she is ignoring his requests on purpose or is cold but she is caught in her fears. so yea, it was a big move to just sit in the driver's seat. also liked how she shared that with dabal and encouraged her to think about dating CEO. feel like dabal isn't indifferent to him completely but more that she is unsure and afraid of how the future will play out. 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@knkg ~ you were right; young hye only partly saw the book and is now wondering whether it is dad who is unwell because he has been looking so tired. hope that makes mom realize that she can't put all the burden on him and it needs to be shared among the family....

liked geu roo's scenes today. she finally opened up to si won on how she was afraid to drive. it wasn't like she is ignoring his requests on purpose or is cold but she is caught in her fears. so yea, it was a big move to just sit in the driver's seat. also liked how she shared that with dabal and encouraged her to think about dating CEO. feel like dabal isn't indifferent to him completely but more that she is unsure and afraid of how the future will play out. 

Yeah, it's too bad it's Young Hye who knows since I feel she's the one in the cast who is best at keeping secrets.

Agreed with Geu Roo's scenes, nice for Wang Ji Hye to show her acting chops :)

As for Da Bal, I think she's a bit focused on what Sol want's to the exclusion of what she herself needs and I can also imagine she feels a bit guilty about meeting someone else, after all she didn't divorce her husband but lost him.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Finally watched episodes 103 and 104 good episodes.

yea, there was lots of comic moments. inseo and heon are such kids still. dabal and CEO's really funny disastrous date. director and doctor's date. am glad that young hye and sang baek are going to talk to dad. hopefully, the family will all find out and this stupid secret cancer track will end. it is getting too much..... 

• Like 2