[Drama 2021] Be My Dream Family, 속아도 꿈결

ferily

Just started watching this a few days ago. Was a long time i enjoyed a daily this much. Been tired of all that makjang stuff for years. This drama is really similiar to a weekend family drama instead of the normal daily we see. Similiarities with this and Five Children, Father of this family is in that one also. This one don't annoy be as much with the side characters. Mostly interested in DB and JW story. Hope the writers don't add some stupid plot @ DB deceased husband.

• Like 5

awww, dabal and dad had a nice talk. no one else would have got her feelings and hurt but he understood and was able to say the right things as well. looks like he will help give her some breathing space from dates by talking to mom. all these scenes are great but we are more than halfway through -- shouldn't there be some romance by now? hahahahha... 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

oh no, what happened to min hee? did she just fall sick from stress? or something else? sang goo should just give her tips on how to improve rather than sighing.

looks like young hye isn't pregnant. what do chingus think? @Naty828 @africandramalover @backstreetboysfan @joccu @Lunkera @Ameera Ali and anyone else watching... 

ji wan is so cute -- he actually writes down which bread dabal likes. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@Lmangla well I have still not watched the latest episodes. Only clips on YouTube.  But I honesty don't think YH is pregnant. She should go to hospital to be sure if she's pregnant or not. 

Maybe she's just stressed. Or in the worst case she's sick. 

I saw Minhee clip when she was in hospital. It looked like she has scar in her head.  So maybe she hit her head or there was some accident on the filming site. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@joccu ~ yea, what you wrote was correct; young hye was rather upset with the diagnosis. 

finding the fight between sol and yi jae so hilarious -- over spelling and math. :D ji wan needs to start making the moves on dabal. how long will we have to wait before we see any romance in this drama? :sweatingbullets:

poor sang min, he couldn't tell his dad that he quit art and is trying for more practical stuff. dad even bought him all sorts of expensive art supplies.... still, they had a rather easy going meal. looks like living with each other meant they were more at ease than the other sons... 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

poor min hee -- she got fired from the drama... 

dabal looked so shocked to get a compliment from jiwan -- "you have such a pretty smile". jiwan looked so nervous even though he was saying it for the kids to make up. hahahha.... but we are already at ep 72. when exactly are the romances going to start?  why is everything happening so slowly? :sweatingbullets:

EDIT: just saw this on MDL; apparently one of the actors got covid though rest tested negative. so there will be a one week hiatus most likely from July 19 (Monday) to July 23 (Friday).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I saw that this won't air from the 19th-23?.

yea apparently one of the younger actors got covid and so everyone is on a one week quarantine. should come back after that...

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, joccu said:

Sang Min. I can foresee that he´s going to become children books illustrator.

that will be a great compromise between him wanting to be practical as well as getting to pursue what he is good at. before he worked at the publishing company with ga eun, he had this idea that children books were beneath him but because of her and others, he learned how important each book can be for a child as well as bring certain memories. so it might just be what he needed -- a regular income stream plus not giving up completely on his art dreams... I hope he dumps his girlfriend though -- she seems to be set on pushing into a role that she sees for him regardless of whether he likes it or not. it is his career, not hers! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

I think this path as an illustrator is possible for him, the world of art for me is very vast (illustrators, cartoonists, animators, game designers, street artists, set designers, etc.), there are people who don't even use colors, pencils or brushes for their works but they attract my attention for their ability to convey beauty. Even if today many still consider art only that of exhibitions or art Gallery, he too had this idea, I consider it reductive often made only of academics. the work at the publishing house has certainly opened his mind, now all he needs is a right push which could also be a meeting with the author who appreciates his works, I still see him not very confident of his abilities, that girlfriend does not help he also contributes to increase his low self-esteem.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

ooh lovely @Naty828; like sol shared dabal's story with judo, sang min needs to find a different way to continue doing what he loves. and yes, like you said, sometimes we have a narrow definition of art/music/writing etc. there are different ways to utilize the talent that you have and still be creative. :wub:

looks like inseo has become rather good at judo even though he didn't realize. his reflexes are so quick that he reacted without thinking with the thief. aww, poor min hee -- she did a great job with her last shoot. why can't sang goo openly support her instead of hiding in his car and being sad for her from a distance. she is not going to know how he feels. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

On 7/6/2021 at 5:09 PM, Lmangla said:

oh no, what happened to min hee? did she just fall sick from stress? or something else? sang goo should just give her tips on how to improve rather than sighing.

looks like young hye isn't pregnant. what do chingus think? @Naty828 @africandramalover @backstreetboysfan @joccu @Lunkera @Ameera Ali and anyone else watching... 

ji wan is so cute -- he actually writes down which bread dabal likes. :lol:

The director said she over-acted, got carried away.  then i think all the negative comments ate at her confidence.  I wouldn't be surprised if one or both of the two leads are the ones posting the nasty comments.  They were upset when comments said MH did a better job than them.  Then the bad reviews started flooding the internet.  

On 7/6/2021 at 5:21 PM, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla she pregnant, test can’t be 100% accurate , but how funny the way she ask him to not touch her again :mrgreen:

Him speechless ( in that note can I quit my job then , only touch you when I get my job :D

but she was the one who made the move on him.  

I am liking this drama more and more.  It's really a great family drama.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote GIFs! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1