[Drama 2021] Be My Dream Family, 속아도 꿈결

ferily

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

yea, there was lots of comic moments. inseo and heon are such kids still. dabal and CEO's really funny disastrous date. director and doctor's date. am glad that young hye and sang baek are going to talk to dad. hopefully, the family will all find out and this stupid secret cancer track will end. it is getting too much..... 

Yeah there was so much funny in them (Good scene) but I also agree on that it is getting to much.

• Like 2

I dropped the idea of watching second husband , I am not too fond of baby theft and murder stuff and all the sadness that will follow.  So I wanted to watch this instead. How would you describe this drama and is it a good one.

• Love 1

I thought since this was a 120+ drama it would be slow moving but it is not. It's quite good and I am enjoying the soon to be step mother's family. (It's kind of funny because the actress playing the step mother is often playing mean or difficult mother in laws in other roles). I'm actually enjoying her side of the family a  lot. They seem supportive and nice. Lot of quirky characters.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

last time mom fell sick, geu roo, da bal and ga eun fell apart with stress because they were on their own. this time around, they have strength in numbers. like sang baek said, they may not be nice and sometimes not get along but they are family and they are there to support -- whether it is financial, practical, physical presence or emotionally. hope there isn't some tragic ending because that would totally suck out the happy energy of this drama. 

guess, all 3 girls are now going to take their relationships more seriously. think dabal will stop rejecting ceo because of fear of change and just go for it. hope the next week is more cheerful. will we get episodes mon-wed? saw in another thread, the drama is not airing due to chuseok... 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

I am so far behind you guys in this drama I'm at the mother finding out about her pregnancy and the two mothers brawling in the cafe.

Loving this drama a lot. I adored Park Joon Geum in Wolgyesu tailors she was so quirky in that and her rings were what I would wait to see each time she came on. Then as the mother in Ojakgyo she similarly made me smile because she would come early to their house and cook for them, considering how uncaring he was about her pregnancy her love for her daughter shone through and her relationship with her husband was a hoot. In "marry me now' she was a greedy but her slaving in that coffee shop she ended up running was a fitting punishment, somehow and even there she managed to turn the trope around. She was also the only mum who actually disowned her son in Secret Garden. 

I am so happy she got to play this role here because over the years in spite of being typecast she has given her own flavour to the roles and succeeded in making them her own. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

There was a episode yesterday (9-20-Monday):)

what did you think of the episode? I felt bad for ceo. awww, poor thing. he really likes dabal but he wants to be wanted by her and not because she is reeling from her mother's illness. 

• Like 5

There was a episode today (Tues 9-21-2021)

12 hours ago, Lmangla said:

what did you think of the episode? I felt bad for ceo. awww, poor thing. he really likes dabal but he wants to be wanted by her and not because she is reeling from her mother's illness. 

9 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

It is sad especially *how she proposed dating to him.

Yeah that was a not the best choice.

• Like 2

I am at the 50th episode and I still cannot believe how fast and fun the story is. This is a good writer I must check out the other dramas they have written. The writer never allows any issue to fester for too many episodes. I really dislike those dramas that carry misunderstandings for 20 episodes before solving them. This is the way you should write a good drama.

Oh Min Hee in spite of her rather boastful character is the one character who actually interacts a lot with both the families. Her motives may be selfish but she makes the effort to get to know them. This is what makes her a good character. Her husband is a real... oh he really annoys me. His treatment of her is so shabby.

Mo ran of course is my favourite. Si Won is a close second along with Min Sol and Da Bal.

• Like 4