[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

I have been watching this drama sporadically.  I must say, I really want our ML to find another FL.  I do not like either of the sisters.  I want him to have a stronger FL (like someone who helped him to find the truth behind everything).  Even the FL gave up on him, even if it was for his own good, she still could have done better. 

The SFL is a skank. She deserves the bottom.  I really hope the Chairman finds out about his wife and the secretary soon ... but we all know it will be the last 10 episodes of the drama, if we are lucky. :( 

• Like 5

Ok I misunderstood her here but she really handle this very poorly how she think he going to survive alone? He needs support right now not later.

What she did does not make much sense. There is hope for them though but he is going to be very upset for atleast 50 or 60 episodes with her.

• Like 4

When he gets his smarts back, I hope he remembers every bit of insult and underhanded treatment he endured. Then it would be a real revenge. All these 'I am sorries'  should end. 

I am still wondering why the writer made the CEO mother so gullible. Building a business requires a strong woman who is prepared for disasters. So how could she not get a guardian ready for her son before he married the scum?  I hope it has at best an open ending. Imagine him marrying the FL. His poisonous ex-wife will be his SIL and the rest of the leeching family will always be in his life.

He is so attached to her child. Not a good omen for revenge. He will be always worrying about the kid.

ok leaving now. Maybe by the weekend TP will be kicking rears.

:elated:

• Like 6

@maribella ~ yea, I was wondering the same about tae poong's mom. she was already terminally ill. so why didn't she make arrangements for him? did she just assume that those who worked under her wold be loyal and take care of him? if anything, the drama highlights how precarious it is for those who are mentally diminished when their caregiver is gone. :(@nohamahamoud2002 ~ tae poong really got dropped in shark waters and it is indeed really sad to see.

like @dramaninja and @tarjig have mentioned already, yujung is a terribly bland female lead that one does wish for a lead who can actually be of support to him. guess, she is going to raise min woo as her own and this is going to complicate things... the rest of the family is equally annoying. yura's mom acts like yura is some sort of victim. what exactly was so sad about yura growing up in moderate finances? well so many people do it all over the world -- yura's problem seems to be that her mom enabled this victim feeling where yura genuinely believes that she got the short end of the stick. so no wonder the mom also dumped tae poong and min woo. the dad can't do anything, neither can yujung and the brother is basically indifferent. so why should tae poong be stuck with that family? ugh!

@sal2 ~ hopefully the restaurant family will treat him better but he might go there after his brain IQ improves? what's interesting about the drama is that so many folks got betrayed by different people at the same time. so will it be a joint revenge plan? wonder how seo jun fits into this puzzle? will he also turn evil later like his mom lady joo?

• Like 3

Wait so YJ ended up taking care of the child? Then what was of the point of her ditching TP in the first place except for hurting him even further, I don't get it?

Speaking of consistency smh, YJ is such an inconsistent character.

• Like 7

Thanks for the preview!  
Will try to watch now.  I am more into TP getting back at everyone. I could not swallow and watch the episodes from the beginning.  I wanted to slap that woman taking advantage of TP and frame his mother ect. It just made me too :rage:    

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@maribella ~ yea, I was wondering the same about tae poong's mom. she was already terminally ill. so why didn't she make arrangements for him? did she just assume that those who worked under her wold be loyal and take care of him? if anything, the drama highlights how precarious it is for those who are mentally diminished when their caregiver is gone.  

The writer is to blame,I'm sure.

The episode is still without subs. Did he fall into the river? That's why he's at the hospital?

I don't understand the FL,she chased him off for some reason (noble idiocy?) and the video shows her so concerned for him? I hope someone translates it soon. Looks like I should stay, the doctor was pointing at brain scans so TP is turning cold and emotionless? Yay...  can't believe I am looking forward to a person turning bad.

• Like 6

I’ve never watched a drama where I disliked most of the characters. I only liked the CEO mom, the detective guy, TP, the amnesiac widow, the nerdy daughter and maybe the cold chairman. I even like YR to an extent. Can’t stand the FL and the second ML, he’s too controlling. 

I can’t wait to see how TP gets revenge. Forget about YJ and your kid!

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

I’ve never watched a drama where I disliked most of the characters. I only liked the CEO mom, the detective guy, TP, the amnesiac widow, the nerdy daughter and maybe the cold chairman. I even like YR to an extent. Can’t stand the FL and the second ML, he’s too controlling. 

I can’t wait to see how TP gets revenge. Forget about YJ and your kid!

I will mention the characters that I dislike the most: YR's mother, the second ML and his evil mom (she hired someone to kill Jisuk, the amnesiac woman), so evil. I don't like YR. The sister YJ is fickle and wasn't helpful enough to TP. YR's brother is weak and is no good either.

I like TP before his transformation, he was so sweet and endearing, after his transformation he is so cold, I feel sorry for him but I was hoping to see some of his past warmth, really in Fatal Promise, the heroine had her revenge but was still kind towards her friends. I hope we get to see TP's warmth towards the kind lady who saved him, it is hinted in the preview.

• Like 5

I am so excited about the revenge aspect that TP will initiate.  I really hope the writer doesn't get lost and take us on a round the world tour for 50/60 episodes just to wrap up in 20.  TP will be very handsome in a suit. :)

As for the SL and the SML I don't care if they stay together or not. I'm hoping the YR will get what's coming and not be redeemed at the end. Of course, because the kid is hers, they will redeem her in the end.   

Either way, I am ready!!! I hope when the amnesiac mom finds out what truly happened to her that she will join in on TP's revenge.  The restaurant family will be a great asset to him!!!! 

TP vengeance won't be swift but I hope it's entertaining. disney revenge GIF

• Like 5

Just watched 19, and how does it make sense to cut ties with both TP and MW when YJ had to make a choice? She just had to get the baby, settle them into the new place, and say bye. 

Mentally slow people raise children. It's happened before 

• Like 6