[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

bwahahahha.... parts of ep 16 really made me laugh. so restaurant ajusshi is hurt and instead of calling for help, lady joo and secretary koo decide to frame tae poong's mom and get rid of her as well. this evil couple is quite devious.

it was yura's track that really cracked me up. coma boyfriend shows up and asks where is the baby. yura actually thinks tae poong's mom will buy her stupid story and is shocked when mama is like "excuse me?" bwahahhaha... as for coma boyfriend, he wasn't stupid and knows it is his kid. however, her harsh words and the reality that he is slowly losing his sight and having other side effects means he bows out gracefully for now and tells tae poong's mom it is not his child. thought mama will be dumb but hey, she knows science of blood group and figures the fella is protecting yura. what was more hilarious is how yura thinks she has outsmarted mama by buying off the DNA test people except mama got it done in two places. the look on yura's face that she got outplayed was hilarious.

but alas, mama has been framed for restaurant ajusshi's death and now these two plots are slowly being tied together.. so what's next? seo jun shows off his kimbap abs even though he is not in angst. he is supposedly sick. if you have fever/cold, shouldn't you be wearing something to cover your chest? :lol:

• Like 2

@Lmangla I think I am going to write this many times, so I probably need to write a macro for ' Is the CEO mum stupid?' Set up by two mediocre women? But I have seen this kind of line many times. Brilliant lawyer, doctor, industrialist etc. got framed by a gold digger etc.  The mum was nowhere near the crime scene and what motive does  she have?

Poor woman - a son who is not quite there, fooled by a hussy, framed by an unemployed woman, cancer patient, then death before the end of the series. Reminds me of Jang Nara in VIP....miscarriage, cheating jerk of a husband, lost him, ruined marriage... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/26/2020 at 12:53 AM, Secretz said:
  Hide contents

And, not to be rude, but I'm not here for people's abs, I'm here to watch an interesting plot. 

I'd love an interesting plot with well written characters and stellar acting performances, but....I'm not getting that from this drama. It's boring. But at least LSK's abs making surprise appearances does keep me minimally interested. I'll take what I can get right now and hope this drama revs it up after Tae Poong gets his mojo back.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

YJ, RickRoll'D is wrong with you? A second ago you're congratulating your sister for giving birth and accompanied TP to go to the library and the next second you're abandoning him after his mother's death? Dude, he is mentally challenged, he didn't know what he was doing. (I kow he was framed but that's her current "perspective") Just judging by the preview, I hope that's not the case.

YR is cruel for abandoning her child, everyone is mentally challenged in the family. 

• Like 4

On 9/26/2020 at 9:53 AM, Secretz said:

And, not to be rude, but I'm not here for people's abs, I'm here to watch an interesting plot. 

It is a bit surprising for a daily drama to do so ;). Perhaps it is an attempt to raise the rating 

Yura used her child to get money. She is an opportunist 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, brooksmom said:

The Mid Autumn festival.  Most M-F dramas resume on Monday.

or I think it's called Chuseok. Korean thanksgiving.

I see others though...

Anyway, I guess I’ll be watching movies and The School Nurse Files these next few days.

• Like 1

EVENT : Re-watch Party with the theme Revenge

Chingus, by popular demand we are bringing you a second season of re-watch parties. This time the theme is revenge! Yes, you heard it!

BPcT8.gif

The dramas chosen for this season are:

• Money Flower (2017)
  • Secret (Love) (2013)
  • The Innocent Man (2012)

For more information visit the event thread

re: @Lmangla

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자 - Mon to Fri @ 19:50 KST

My god at that preview not a single good person treated him like he suppose to be treated. He suffer so much already and you telling me not a single person came to his aid not anywhere? Also she getting mad at him over her own crappy mother and he behavior give me a break here. I honesty  dont see how she comes back for this this is one of the worse downfalls I see for  a ML just  pure despair :(

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/secretman2020/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2020-0412-01-549275,read,,20,806872

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Poor poor TP :( So we finally at the opening scene of EP 1. Reading character description in page 1 that restaurant widower gonna save our boy and they become family. At least one person giving him refuge he need. 

Preview. :D 

• Like 5

Why was TP in hospital clothes? Is it a sanitarium? 
Looks like he loses even the house in which he grew up.

I thought putting TP in the role of a husband to an obnoxious gold digger and making him the father of her illegitimate kid was abusive enough to a mentally challenged man, but throwing him out into the streets with nothing but the clothes on his back?  Should I keep checking back?  The FL is spineless from what I can see.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1