[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

1 minute ago, glory said:

I think we're all waiting for KT and KSH to step up his game! i wanna see him make Yeji flustered ;) tho it sounds almost impossible ahahahah

KT AND KSH are really shy aaaaaaah!! He should step up his game indeed coz he is really losing this love battle and he will be the one to fall inlove first!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Just now, paulinebae said:

KT AND KSH are really shy aaaaaaah!!

IKR i rly cannot put together how the KSH we see in the bts of pbio is the same one who filmed those scenes in Real (if u know what i mean!) 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

at this point we can literally do a compilation vid of him being flustered by SYJ hahaha! but i'm sure there's more to come poor boy! he should surprise all of us and flirt back!!!!! if the day comes when he'll be the one to fluster SYJ im not sure if we'll be prepared 

gosh I cant wait to see that compilation! he will be the one to say that he is really nervous in every scene where SYJ is so near to him and our gurl is laughing real hard rn our boi is really losing HAHA

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, ruminati0n said:

IKR i rly cannot put together how the KSH we see in the bts of pbio is the same one who filmed those scenes in Real (if u know what i mean!) 

200.gif

this KSH we see is his altered ego lmao HAHAHAHA he doin those scenes yet he is really shy and nervous in real life like how....

• Naughty 7
  • LOL 6

11 minutes ago, glory said:

I think we're all waiting for KT and KSH to step up his game! i wanna see him make Yeji flustered ;) tho it sounds almost impossible ahahahah

I wonder what will be his da-moves HAHAHAHA YEJI is sole creator of this ship and she is the one who is doing the man's job now

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, seojiseoji said:

I wonder what will be his da-moves HAHAHAHA YEJI is sole creator of this ship and she is the one who is doing the man's job now

haha indeed! she reminds me of that buff kim kardashian meme :Megalol:our girl really bold BOLD!

• LOL 12

Just now, glory said:

haha indeed! she reminds me of that buff kim kardashian meme our girl really bold BOLD!

STRONG GURL SEO YE JI INDEED HAHAHAH

Maybe it is time to replace kim kardashian with a buff seo ye ji since she is the one who will be sailing the ship HAHAHAH

• Like 8
  • LOL 6

15 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!

Seriously I had a hard time thinking if this was the same KSH we see this time or dis mite be his doppelganger lmao I think it is safe to see that he is such a fan and SYJ is teasing him endlessly and he is kinda loving it lol this boi

• Like 3
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 7

6 minutes ago, yejisoohyun said:

STRONG GURL SEO YE JI INDEED HAHAHAH

Maybe it is time to replace kim kardashian with a buff seo ye ji since she is the one who will be sailing the ship HAHAHAH

YE JI as the sole proprietor of this ship is such a bomb! I really admired gurls who does the first move and breaking stereotypes! A strong woman indeed

• Like 1
  • Love 7

1 minute ago, yejilove said:

YES! There is nothing wrong in doing the first move! Those stereotypes of a man making the first move shall be broken and Yeji will be an embodiment of that! 

KSH should step up on his game too! But well SYJ can flirt and chase him all she wants but if she gets tired and this will be the time KSH will miss her and starts doing the chase! UGH! A kdrama indeed 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

2 minutes ago, yejilove said:

YES! There is nothing wrong in doing the first move! 

This girl is not having a second thought on doing the first move.

But deeply thinking on HOW she'll do it. :Cornykiss:

aaa4db927b1226866a0ad0818b5556ecb6a504b7

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, soohyunhandsome said:

KSH should step up on his game too! But well SYJ can flirt and chase him all she wants but if she gets tired and this will be the time KSH will miss her and starts doing the chase! UGH! A kdrama indeed 

funny how we're creating a whole kdrama based on their interactions! :cutekitty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

Just now, glory said:

funny how we're creating a whole kdrama based on their interactions! 

They are such indeed the characters of a kdrama hahahahaha it will be a daesang worthy series and our couple will be the BEST COUPLE :Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

33 minutes ago, moonlover said:

They are such indeed the characters of a kdrama hahahahaha it will be a daesang worthy series and our couple will be the BEST COUPLE 

I agree... These two deserves the Best Couple. :love:

1593083336.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 17

I am an advocate for independent and confident women (whether you are singles or married). Taking a first move must first consider carefully who is your co partner that you are dealing with, for example, KSH is a shy person and easily get "red ears" and that's why SYJ constantly teasing and flirting with him, and he responded well to her too. If he did not shut the door, of course she will continue flirt with him. It has to be two-way traffic for interaction. My only concern is whether she is overdoing it although we all love her boldness and enjoyed her flirty. May be BTS is only for our honeymoon period :D and I must admit that I love seeing this couple flirting but I could see KSH was so timid to touch her face. 

Men are strange animals. In real life, if you ever repeated doing it, he may not find it fun or special to him anymore. He will treat you like "buddy". Give them space, we must know how to adopt a strategy using "flying a kite" method knowing how to control the string, release it when appropriate and pull it back to hold it tight when time is right..using a push and a pull method and the man will even find you very interesting and they will treasure you even more. Likewise, if a man keep calling a woman everyday without fail, if one day, he did not call her, her feeling would be very uneasy and started to raise question mark??? Before using this "flying-a-kite" method in real life, make sure the man is the one you think is worth to invest on. :lol:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 10

KSH might be shy on cam or even bts but we’ll really never know how is he when he’s with someone ALONE hdjsjsjr now im having thoughts if they are together alone.....ya know you’ll never know a person just through photos/videos you see, they are all just a tip of an iceberg :shaq: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12