[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

1 hour ago, kenchickenchi said:
2 hours ago, ruminati0n said:

turns out when he's not getting flustered, our boy's out there getting roasted by the frankness of SYJ HAHAHA 

[tally update]

SYJ = 300pts

KSH = still 0

-

also laughing out loud again bec isn't this just becoming more and more true by the day

I laughed at your tally. Hahahaha.

Our poor boy still couldn't get his score huh. 

Truely, our man is whipped 

our boy is losing any day from now.... 

• LOL 12

1 hour ago, midflight said:

Someone mentioned that “ssi” is more formal than using “oppa”.

But people on twitter have been pointing out that Soo-hyun looked a bit shocked or flustered that SYJ used “-ssi” and before actually saying it, she paused. As if thinking about the honorific to use.

Not my thoughts!! But I will leave that here, so we can all share the same suffering while thinking about that  HAHAHA

I really dont know what to think rn :joy: 

• LOL 8

Just now, paulinebae said:

I am laughing hahahahahah why is KSH face is such a meme 

yeah especially in his reaction when SYJ frankly said that his jokes are too lame but she's used to it hahahaha *sad violin intensifies* 

• LOL 11

5 minutes ago, seojiseoji said:
7 minutes ago, paulinebae said:

I am laughing hahahahahah why is KSH face is such a meme 

yeah especially in his reaction when SYJ frankly said that his jokes are too lame but she's used to it hahahaha *sad violin intensifies* 

it is actually my dp right now :shaq:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

have you guys seen the Thai version? it's longer and their edit for the "bad joke" part is SOOO FUNNY! (that's the only part i understood though haha) i hope someone makes a gif of it soon, it's so meme-worthy :lol:

Screen-Shot-2020-07-09-at-9-31-49-PM.png

ALSO i realized KSH has made SYJ speechless in the same interview (interview with cosmo, but they were wearing the same thing)!! :open_mouth: what do you guys think? should we give him points for this? LOL

EcexNFdUcAIIW0b?format=jpg&name=small

EcexNFpUcAAddXs?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 3
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

moment of realization.... 

HAHAHHAHA THIS GIF IS SENDING MEE :((( he's like a schoolboy who got rejected by his crush! :((( but don't worry soohyun ssi the sooner you up your game to match ms dandelion's flirting skills, the better off you'll both be!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Netflix TH promo clip translation from the Thai subs. 

——————

Netflix is playing this OK or NOT OK game for situations “about if your friend did” would you be ok or not. This game is to test the ‘chemistry’ between the three main actors being KSH, YSJ and OJS.

Question 1. If you sent an urgent text to your friend and they didn’t read/answer.

All said Ok and were considerate of friend maybe having their own urgent business etc. KSH said he sometimes is busy and the same can be of his friend. YSJ said that in one’s own life, one has to solve one’s own problem (KSH hides behind his sign laughing!!). OJS says his friend is probably busy. KSH then says they all are considerate of friends.

Q2. If friend order bubble tea with out the ‘bubbles’. (In Thailand we call the bubbles ‘pearls’). 

KSH said Not OK while YSJ and OJS didn’t mind. KSH explained that the tea with out the pearls would then just be plain tea. (YSJ laughs at his explanation). OJS says he doesn’t mind with our without and there is a cute ‘Buddhist monk’ sound and cartoon beads - (implying that he is compassionate). Then KSH says but the straw for the tea is BIG like this...(hand gesture). YSJ says she will just buy another tea. KSH then asks YSJ if she is going to keep buying until she gets the tea with the pearls. YSJ answers ‘Yes’ and KSH then says for bubble tea, the tea must have pearls and one must chew the pearls for it to be real bubble tea. 

Q3. If you ordered food and your friend didn’t but when it comes, they steal your food afterwards. 

All said Ok! KSH says he will just order more food. OJS says it is really Ok! My friend may have just become hungry. He then says one hour ago, he was like that!! (KSH starts laughing.) OJS said he could skip lunch but when the food came, he ate it. YSJ says she thinks the same as him.

Q4. If your friend took your personal item without asking/permission.

The guys both not okay while YSJ says Ok! 
OJS immediately turns to YSJ and says, Ok because you can buy a new one? YSJ and KSH both laughs. YSJ then explains that if a friend did that then they must have really needed to and she can buy a new one. OJS then says if it’s a regular personal item, then Ok but if it is something of importance, then even a close friend should ask permission first. It is about manners and he hopes they can be respectful. KSH says when he was in the military, this was definitely a not possible  and to use someone else’s stuff without permission may result in harsh punishment. (YSJ starts to laugh a bit because he made it serious!) KSH ends with please don’t mess with other people personal items.

Q5. If your friend like to make jokes often but they aren’t funny

KSH and YSJ = OK; OJS = not okay

OJS explains it is okay to make jokes but doing it too often is not okay. (KSH starts to laugh.) OJS continues that it is not good to carry on making jokes (while looking at KSH). KSH says he has friends like this and overtime it does become funny. YSJ then says “lately Mr KSH is like that, so he is used to it (making jokes) and so he answered OK (the meme worthy bit). KSH then closes with a TWICE pun that wasn’t funny lol. KSH then says he didn’t know and he didn’t mean it.

Netflix then has a graphic showing their chemistry is maximum and they close by asking fans to watch the drama. 

Apologies if there may be mistakes in my translation. I am no official translator. And lol I am in the wrong thread too - I thought this was the main drama thread but hello shippers lol. 

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 11

3 minutes ago, stella77 said:

Let me see the full screen for the Netflix TH clip and I can translate. For some reason viewing here, I can’t see the Thai subs. Let me go and I can translate. 

hi @stella77! maybe best if you view it where the video was uploaded, in twitter and instagram! here are the links:

https://twitter.com/netflixth/status/1281196406498299906

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCa6DvhgiuU/

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 2

@Sofiaaaa11

Your above picture looks amazing and unbelievable. According to studies from the University of Michigan, the closer the couple growth over time, the more similar they look, because people who are in close contact with each other tend to mimic each other's facial expressions. Also, the happier the couple (they keep laughing), the more similar their physical features. They may be siblings or couple in their past life....:lol:

On 7/9/2020 at 12:42 AM, Jin said:

instead of my future bride, 우렁각시 is more like a phrase used to describe a really good cook (and soohyun was describing juri and her mum hahahaa) 

Thanks for your translation, but I find it so strange if you described as good cook instead of future bride, because KSH glance at SYJ after pointing this phrase. If this phrase only refer to "Juri and her mum" not "SYJ", then it couldn't explain why KSH had this glance reaction. He must well looked at the camera after finished all the points until the director. The youtube video translator was really funny, they translated as "future wife", don't tell me the video camera man and the translator already got their hits much earlier and know better than us, LOL.....:smort:

• LOL 14

10 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

@Sofiaaaa11

Your above picture looks amazing and unbelievable. According to studies from the University of Michigan, the closer the couple growth over time, the more similar they look, because people who are in close contact with each other tend to mimic each other's facial expressions. Also, the happier the couple (they keep laughing), the more similar their physical features. They may be siblings or couple in their past life....:lol:

Thanks for your translation, but I find it so strange if you described as good cook instead of future bride, because KSH glance at SYJ after pointing this phrase. If this phrase only refer to "Juri and her mum" not "SYJ", then it couldn't explain why KSH had this glance reaction. He must well looked at the camera after finished all the points until the director. The youtube video translator was really funny, they translated as "future wife", don't tell me the video camera man and the translator already got their hits much earlier and know better than us, LOL.....:smort:

I researched it as well, but it's true that the word somehow refer to someone that good at cooking but the meaning not exactly like that. The word based on a korean folktale about the maiden who secretly cook for a bachelor. A metaphor for doing good things without anyone knowing and it refers to Juri and her mom in translation.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwiekUuFpnPiyNQvCASAy

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 8
  • Thanks 3