[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

1 hour ago, moonlover said:

our girl is sooo quirky omyyy! if they'll date well yeji had a really huge part in making that happen! yes yeji you should flirt all you can plz make him yours and we'll be good

Rightttt.

But i kinda lowkey wish KSH will also show his sweet/flirt side. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

Am i the odd one that I prefer the last BTS especially when MY tab on his nose and touched his fringe, that was intentional "extra" but it was a cute one. :lol: The newest BTS  shown both like "buddy" friend. From the video, we could see KSH was very dynamic and enthusiastic, cheerful and active person. He has a magnetic personality that attracts people around him. I am not sure how he reacted with his co-star partners in the past during filming in BTS.  May be the KSH fans in this forum can tell the differences and advise their opinion. One thing for sure, he is a Aquarius, fear of losing freedom, it will be a deal breaker if you put a cage on him. He will scare and may be disappeared. So the girl must know how to play strategy, no need be too aggressive to capture his attention as i am sure her talent and her sexy voice already capture his heart. Whatever their future will be, the most important is our couple can perform well in this drama to have eye candy for everyone.:lol:

• Love 2
  • Insightful 10

I JUST SAW THE BTS today holy they are so adorable ACCCCCKKK jdjejwjrh ive been pretty choosy when it comes to shipping bc i dont want to invest much feelings lmao and they dont owe me anything if they didnt end up tgt soooo and it’s mostly for fun lmao but sometimes i cant help it. ive only had like 4 solid ships ive invested too much before, as a fan of kdrama for a decade lol and one of them became canon but ended up breaking up (prefer not to say) hdjsjsjs BUT THEN SYJ AND KSH came i was able to move on already from my other ships fjdjdjsj they just look good tgt. both are talented and great actors UGH let’s hope for the best lmao *brb im gonna zimzalabim ritual for them to happen irl lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

It's cute to see that actually SYJ is shorter than KSH. In the drama, she is always on very high heels and he is not suuuper tall, so sometimes it seems they are at the same height. Refreshing to see they are not. :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 11

I don't know how KSH is with his other costars, but SYJ has always been playful. Like playful friends -- laughing and having fun on set (e.g. Lawless Lawyer).

Main difference between this drama and all those? 

This time, she really is giving me the vibes that they're flirting (AND NOT IN THE BAD WAY). It's really hard to explain, but when you see her other BTS, you can tell her and her co-stars are having fun while shooting. This time, you know the two co-stars are in good terms, but there's this tension between them. I saw it in the interview of KSH and SYJ. She's really funny, especially in variety shows and sit-coms. But I love her boldness whenever she's with KSH. Seriously. I've seen her interviews with LJG, and they're fun to watch. But she didn't tease him in the way she teases KSH. 

I might be biased though HAHAHAHA :(((((

Since we're already talking about Wattpad-like possibilities, I think KSH and SYJ would more of be like this:

- Girl chases boy.

- Boy refuses

- Girl realizes she should stop chasing boy because he is uncomfortable.

- Boy realizes he likes her and chases her this time.

So it's basically like IOTNBO,   without KMY and her ASPD. And MKT's burden of responsibilities.

You know what I find so amusing? The two of them are amazing actors--no doubt. And if ever SYJ is really flirting with him, I admire her guts. Actually, it's amazing how she can openly speak to him during interviews. She's basically every fan girl, except she's sitting beside him and he's openly acknowledging her HAHAHA :))))

• Like 5
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

12 hours ago, midflight said:

I don't know how KSH is with his other costars, but SYJ has always been playful. Like playful friends -- laughing and having fun on set (e.g. Lawless Lawyer).

This time, she really is giving me the vibes that they're flirting (AND NOT IN THE BAD WAY). It's really hard to explain, but when you see her other BTS, you can tell her and her co-stars are having fun while shooting. This time, you know the two co-stars are in good terms, but there's this tension between them. I saw it in the interview of KSH and SYJ. She's really funny, especially in variety shows and sit-coms. But I love her boldness whenever she's with KSH. Seriously. I've seen her interviews with LJG, and they're fun to watch. But she didn't tease him in the way she teases KSH. 

Since we're already talking about Wattpad-like possibilities, I think KSH and SYJ would more of be like this:

- Girl chases boy.

- Boy refuses

You know what I find so amusing? The two of them are amazing actors--no doubt. And if ever SYJ is really flirting with him, I admire her guts. Actually, it's amazing how she can openly speak to him during interviews. She's basically every fan girl, except she's sitting beside him and he's openly acknowledging her HAHAHA :))))

Thanks for sharing your opinion. Yes, she is very open and bold speaking to him, may be because she had been studied abroad in Spain to learn the spain language and got herself immersed in the western culture which are more open. When girl meets boy who belongs to the shy type, she will usually take initiative and tease him. :lol: BTS is always fun to watch because they are eye candy to us. :D I remember they are both work under same agency company, of course they may have chance to meet again after drama ends. :)

From the interview and press conf, when SYJ spoke, she shown a calm and analytical person although she laughed a lot (especially when she described the drama role and its characteristic) . She probably can help KSH (who looks playful on surface but may be a very business minded talented person) into making the right decisions. Example shown in the interview when ask SYJ to describe the drama theme, she said "healing humanity" (no memorise script), and he nodded his head and agreed this description, so i noticed they both can help each other develop into a good partnership. This relationship usually works well because both the partners have a clear understanding of their role. Their combination may produce a balanced and rewarding relationship if both seriously put into effort after drama ends.  Meanwhile, let's watch more of their BTS :D

• Like 5
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 6

OST Line Up and schedule date of releases. :wub:

EcXYWpkUYAEhgkB?format=jpg&name=large

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fourth Behind The Scene / Making Film with E-Sub. 

KT and MY are such sweethearts. :wub:

Kim Soo Hyun And Seo Ye Ji Show Unique Method Of Rehearsing Lines In “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

tvN has released the behind-the-scenes video for episode seven of “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay!”

“It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” is about the strange romance between Moon Kang Tae (Kim Soo Hyun), a community health worker at a psychiatric ward, and Go Moon Young (Seo Ye Ji), a children’s storybook writer with antisocial personality disorder.

The behind-the-scenes video focuses on three scenes: the scene in the motel with the vending machine, the scene in which Moon Kang Tae and Go Moon Young face off at night, and the scene in which Go Moon Young and Nam Joo Ri (Park Gyu Young) get into a fight.

In the first scene, Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji have technical issues with the vending machine. During rehearsals for their lines, the two actors imitate each other’s lines back to each other. As they rehearse the shot in which she backs him up against the machine, he asks, “Should I move my hips like this?” and she complains with a laugh, “I end up copying you if you do that.” This scene also featured a cameo from actor Jung Sang Hoon.

In the second scene, Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji struggle to remember their lines for a scene in which their characters engage in quick banter. At the end of rehearsals, the two actors show that they have the scene memorized by saying each other’s lines instead of their own.

In the final scene, Seo Ye Ji and Park Gyu Young practice the timing for their slap and fight scene. Seo Ye Ji is calm and professional, giving the nervous Park Gyu Young advice, and Park Gyu Young says, “I had trouble sleeping because of this scene.” The fight looks fierce on camera, but the two actors can’t stop laughing as they film and monitor the scene.

source>> https://www.soompi.com/article/1411420wpp/watch-kim-soo-hyun-and-seo-ye-ji-show-unique-method-of-rehearsing-lines-in-its-okay-to-not-be-okay

Edited by Chellsee
added video and article.
  • Like 7
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 7

14 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

Am i the odd one that I prefer the last BTS especially when MY tab on his nose and touched his fringe, that was intentional "extra" but it was a cute one. :lol: The newest BTS  shown both like "buddy" friend. From the video, we could see KSH was very dynamic and enthusiastic, cheerful and active person. He has a magnetic personality that attracts people around him. I am not sure how he reacted with his co-star partners in the past during filming in BTS.  May be the KSH fans in this forum can tell the differences and advise their opinion. One thing for sure, he is a Aquarius, fear of losing freedom, it will be a deal breaker if you put a cage on him. He will scare and may be disappeared. So the girl must know how to play strategy, no need be too aggressive to capture his attention as i am sure her talent and her sexy voice already capture his heart. Whatever their future will be, the most important is our couple can perform well in this drama to have eye candy for everyone.:lol:

aww I luuuuvd the last BTS too especially the SYJ tap his nose and it is indeed really cuuuute!! Our girl must have know her strategy in dealing him and I am sure that she already captured his attention but our gurl just gotta move more and with them being the best actor and actress they are they will surely be the eye candy for eveyrone :wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

How's my face?

YIPPEUU!!!

I loved how SYJ changed their parts and KSH just go with the flow huhuhuhu he looks so serious while saying that and my delulu mind is having a party right now!! 

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, potatohacker said:

I JUST SAW THE BTS today holy they are so adorable ACCCCCKKK jdjejwjrh ive been pretty choosy when it comes to shipping bc i dont want to invest much feelings lmao and they dont owe me anything if they didnt end up tgt soooo and it’s mostly for fun lmao but sometimes i cant help it. ive only had like 4 solid ships ive invested too much before, as a fan of kdrama for a decade lol and one of them became canon but ended up breaking up (prefer not to say) hdjsjsjs BUT THEN SYJ AND KSH came i was able to move on already from my other ships fjdjdjsj they just look good tgt. both are talented and great actors UGH let’s hope for the best lmao *brb im gonna zimzalabim ritual for them to happen irl lol

lmao this new ship of my is on fire and they got me feeling like a psycho psycho and I really admire how talented and versatile they are like how KSH can play an old man and that one is such a laughter loool!!

PSYCHO SOTY:Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

11 hours ago, TiNaDo said:

It's cute to see that actually SYJ is shorter than KSH. In the drama, she is always on very high heels and he is not suuuper tall, so sometimes it seems they are at the same height. Refreshing to see they are not. 

yaaa i was quite surprise seeing her so tiny beside him but in the drama they are like in the same height but broo SYJ's legs are really long and toned its really good to see that it fits her soo much and their height difference is really cute 

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, midflight said:

- Girl chases boy.

- Boy refuses

So it's basically like IOTNBO,   without KMY and her ASPD. And MKT's burden of responsibilities.

aigooooo they are each others fan and it is really cute to see them acknowledging and complimenting each other and I love how SYJ is really flirty and KSH's ears everytime she flirts hahaha :joy:  if this a novel this will be a very popular book indeed well our couple is a novel IRL

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

12 hours ago, superbigcat said:

I have been trying to contain myself but with these two people, and after bts today, I decide to enjoy the moment and let my shipper mode: ON 

lol i had a hard time deciding whether I will go on to my shipper mode or not but this two is such a tease and they are making me ship them! Being a shipper is really hard especially time investment but whatever they are worth my time and I wouldnt really mind spending my time on them they are WORTH IT!! 

• Like 6
  • Love 7

19 hours ago, kenchickenchi said:

Rightttt.

But i kinda lowkey wish KSH will also show his sweet/flirt side. 

IT IS SO HARD TO SEE IF OUR BOI IS FLIRTING OR NOOOOOT

Seriously as a fan of him with all these years I really cant fathomed if he was flirting or not but all I can say is that he is really comfortable with Ms Dandelion and I cant blamed him for that this gurl is such a total package! With him saying that she's pretty like numerous time now I really wish he can see her as a girlfriend material too ya knaw hehehehe #DANDELIONCOUPLEFORVER

• Like 9
  • Love 5