[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

This new BTS looks so waaaaaaarm! I love how it is not dry as the last time lol! I barely saw KSH and SYJ's interactions last BTS! But oh my gosh it feels like this ship is sailing anytime soon gosh! :rickroll: We just better trust strong girl seo ye ji in her moves because there's nothing wrong with a girl doing the first move and yes she should flirt all that she can!!!!

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, ruminati0n said:

WHY CAN I FEEL KSH'S NERVES THE WHOLE TIME HAHAHHA HOW DID HE FILM THEIR KISS SCENE IF HE'S SO NERVOUS AROUND HER :((( offering prayers for our boy bec SYJ really likes to tease him too hahahha!

our boi is such a faaaan! I love the part where syj asked hows her face and then ksh answered "pretty" huhuhuhu my heart I can handle this! SK should be ready coz tis powerhouse couple is sailing anytime soon

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, kenchickenchi said:

flirt with all your might YeJi, we really wouldn't mind.

our girl is sooo quirky omyyy! if they'll date well yeji had a really huge part in making that happen! yes yeji you should flirt all you can plz make him yours and we'll be good

• Like 12
  • Love 4

Well the new BTS really shown their chemistry and how comfortable they were with each other! I love how the director is shipping them quietly and smiling all the time like yeees pd nim can you be their cupid pleaaase? 

KSH is really nervous and shy around her like how can he pull it off lmao. He is really different when acting and I will never thought that it is the same KSH that I saw in REAL aaaaaaah!! BUt seriously I can really see these two will developed and we will really be the happiest if that happens like they really should date and not waste the genes they had together lol their offspring will be such a visual if that happens! Imagine your dad is KSH and your mom is the IT girl of south korea! 

This BTS has shown how close they were together and I really wont be shocked if they will end up dating hehehe

• Like 11
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, glory said:

the director is US

THE DIRECTOR IS INDEED US! 

Well since our pdnim is nearer so let us trust this captain of our ship and trust him to do choreo more scenes with them being really close!!!! 

This director is really good in directing with all those cinematography like wow especially that part where KT kicked the door like he was DONG GU!!! 

This director really directs such a good kissing scene and I cant wait to see that and the BTS aaaah

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, yejisoohyun said:

Well the new BTS really shown their chemistry and how comfortable they were with each other! I love how the director is shipping them quietly and smiling all the time like yeees pd nim can you be their cupid pleaaase? 

KSH is really nervous and shy around her like how can he pull it off lmao. He is really different when acting and I will never thought that it is the same KSH that I saw in REAL aaaaaaah!! BUt seriously I can really see these two will developed and we will really be the happiest if that happens like they really should date and not waste the genes they had together lol their offspring will be such a visual if that happens! Imagine your dad is KSH and your mom is the IT girl of south korea! 

This BTS has shown how close they were together and I really wont be shocked if they will end up dating hehehe

Well it was really shown that they were drawn to each other and I thank tvn for showing it to us unlike the last time. It was so flat and short!! But seriously these two will really be a thing in the future and I cant wait to swoooon over and over when their agency will announce their relationship 

• Like 10
  • Love 5

56 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

This rivals made me laugh too.

Glad that they are having so much fun in filming. 

Look at them hugging after the shoots end! I really hated that scene with juri slapping moonyoung but when I saw this I had a change of heart hahaha maybe I really should separate drama from reality the actress playing Juri is really a great actress for portraying the role of juri 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, yejisoohyun said:

aww I really had a fun time reading your posts and I barely said this with the couple I ship but I really think these two will be a thing in the future and the next power couple! Seriously these two made me looove them even more and I will support them in everyway and I really think they should date since the korean valentines day is getting nearer now HAHAHA

• Like 4
  • Love 11

1 hour ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

"pretty" 

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW MY HEART MY SOUUUL 

Awwe KSH really mean it dayum he looks so serious when saying that it and it feels like the character that I have readandseenon wattpad and other kdramas where the main female asked the guy if what her face looks like and the male lead will be really so serious and say "yeppeu" DARRN our couple is a kdrama in real life 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

1 minute ago, soohyunhandsome said:

Awwe KSH really mean it dayum he looks so serious when saying that it and it feels like the character that I have readandseenon wattpad and other kdramas where the main female asked the guy if what her face looks like and the male lead will be really so serious and say "yeppeu" DARRN our couple is a kdrama in real life 

hahahahahahha this is what I've been thinking! they are indeed a kdrama in real life and I cant wait when their show will start (THEM DATING)!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, paulinebae said:
5 minutes ago, soohyunhandsome said:

hahahahahahha this is what I've been thinking! they are indeed a kdrama in real life and I cant wait when their show will start (THEM DATING)!!!

They will be the kdrama that I will surely anticipate and wait every showing time no matter how tried I am because they are definitely worth the wait and investment of my time :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5