[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

Since we’re all pretty much shipping them, can I just leave this here?

Context for part 1: SYJ described Moon-young as cool, and KSH agreed. And then adde “attractive”. 

Context for part 2: KSH described what is in Kang-tae’s head. He mentioned Moon-young, future bride, and director. Seo Yeji pointed out that Kang-tae couldn’t be thinking about the director, and KSH said  35% of what he drew is his, not Kang-tae’s.

So, if it were Kang-tae’s brain, is the future bride not the same as Moon-young? And if it were KSH’s brain, why did he have to glance at her when he said this :(((( 

I am putting this here because I refuse to suffer alone!! :DD 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 10
  • Love 1

On 7/8/2020 at 5:33 PM, midflight said:

Since we’re all pretty much shipping them, can I just leave this here?

Context for part 1: SYJ described Moon-young as cool, and KSH agreed. And then adde “attractive”. 

Context for part 2: KSH described what is in Kang-tae’s head. He mentioned Moon-young, future bride, and director. Seo Yeji pointed out that Kang-tae couldn’t be thinking about the director, and KSH said  35% of what he drew is his, not Kang-tae’s.

So, if it were Kang-tae’s brain, is the future bride not the same as Moon-young? And if it were KSH’s brain, why did he have to glance at her when he said this :(((( 

And I saw a video on IG during their interview with Now Radio. The DJ asked SYJ about commitment / committed. And before she answering that question she glanced to KSH 3x. Yes 3x!

If you wan to see the video go to IG acct of @forurfeels..

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote twitter
  • Like 2
  • Shocked 12
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, Sofiaaaa11 said:

And I saw a video on IG during their interview with Now Radio. The DJ asked SYJ about commitment / committed. And before she answering that question she glanced to KSH 3x. Yes 3x!

i just saw it. I screamed. Why did she have to look at him thrice?

We wouldn’t be like this if they don’t act this way. But they’re tossing crumbs here and there and everywhere. We need their Swoon content ASAP.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 10

19 minutes ago, Sofiaaaa11 said:

oh my goddd! this is like a secret relationship thingy lmaooo i made up a whole story in my head

• Shocked 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, midflight said:

We wouldn’t be like this if they don’t act this way. But they’re tossing crumbs here and there and everywhere. We need their Swoon content ASAP.

hello i havent seen it i wonder which one of the posts? pls there are lots :((

On 7/8/2020 at 6:10 PM, potatohacker said:

hello i havent seen it i wonder which one of the posts? pls there are lots :((

hey check this out

Edited by Lawyerh
Remove Embedded Instagram
  • Like 4
  • Shocked 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, midflight said:

My own observation and analysis is that man brain is usually more complex and thus it consists of his future plan that included his future bride. The reason why he included director is because they are still filming at that point of time, while SYJ is the one who answered directly based on the drama theme. There is no right or wrong answer, it just based on their direct instinct and how they feel when they draw out their brain structure.

Numerous studies show subtle differences in male and female behaviour and in cognitive functions. Some may be stereotypes but we still need to explore more in this area.

In summary, in my opinion, KSH has a far vision (which most men have) that include his current and future plan in the brain structure drawing.

The interesting part shown the bigger portion was MY,  and his older brother and the hospital (which is the current filming one), while the smaller portion he had drawn was the future bride and friends. We can call this as his priority plans and action.

Based on this simple game, we could see the differences between man and woman easily.:D

PS : if KSH looked at her when saying the future bride and SYJ looked at him when referring to commitment, it would be a real drama now. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 11

just wondering if KSH is always this nervous? he looks so cool as Kangtae in reality he likes goofing around but the flirty atmosphere is definitely there. one thing 100% is KSH has a crush on SYJ while SYJ is usually calm and just smiling or react to his jokes. 

i've shipped 2 other couples (really suspect they are dating) and there is the similar feeling in which the guy looks nervous while the girl is calm

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

12 hours ago, lukeandadelaide said:

More pics taken of their high school flashbacks for its okay not be okay love this drama so much 

just saw these pictures properly now. is KSH giggling/all nerves around SYJ again??? ISTG he's been acting like a schoolboy who has a secret crush on her, these pictures are almost a self-fulfilling prophecy :popcornjackson:

anywho i can feel fans getting antsy waiting for the weekend (same here) i cant believe the promo teams have no new content for us today asldjhasfdhsd :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Chellsee said:

I agree... These two deserves the Best Couple. 

omygooooooosh my delulu mind is dancing! she grabbed his hand huhuhu how can something so beautiful so meaningful? sksksksksksksk

2 hours ago, Learry said:

fanart

omg this is so raw and beautiful! are you the one who made this? giiirlll you had the talent!!!

• Like 5
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, lebeaucouple said:

PS : if KSH looked at her when saying the future bride and SYJ look at him when referring to  commitment, it would be a real drama now. 

this is so informative! the fact that KSH had her future bride as his goals in the future makes me really happy for him. He is now in his thirties and I guess it is the right time to be married right? But he indeed looked at her when he was talking about his future wife and SYJ looking at him THRICE when talking about commitment and I really dont know if I was too biased or something since I really ship these two but I guess it is a part of the bigger picture.

• Like 11
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, potatohacker said:

KSH might be shy on cam or even bts but we’ll really never know how is he when he’s with someone ALONE hdjsjsjr now im having thoughts if they are together alone.....ya know you’ll never know a person just through photos/videos you see, they are all just a tip of an iceberg  

hahahahahah we really dont know KSH and what could he have been thinking as of the moment and all those interactions they had when they were alone with no cameras made me really think hard!!! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, glory said:

oh my goddd! this is like a secret relationship thingy lmaooo i made up a whole story in my head

1 hour ago, midflight said:

2 hours ago, Sofiaaaa11 said:

NOW WE'RE TALKING!

I wish I knew how to deduct people more based on their moves but I really think they have something in them that WE NEVER KNEW! And I really wish them their privacy and stuffs and I really wont mind if they'll keep their relationship in private because these two are now adults and they knew what they are doing but GUUURL as a shipper these kind of things really made my head ache! 

What could it mean when SYJ is glancing at him THRICE when talking about commitment WHAT COULD IT BEEEEEEEEEEEE!! 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, ruminati0n said:

just saw these pictures properly now. is KSH giggling/all nerves around SYJ again??? ISTG he's been acting like a schoolboy who has a secret crush on her, these pictures are almost a self-fulfilling prophecy 

anywho i can feel fans getting antsy waiting for the weekend (same here) i cant believe the promo teams have no new content for us today asldjhasfdhsd 

He is indeed a fan and we have said this a lot of times in this forum :lol: Or they are each others fan and I am living for that! He actually acts like a teenager who is all giddy around his crush and well SYJ is my girl crush and I really cant blame him for that

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, parknaeun said:

NOW WE'RE TALKING!

I wish I knew how to deduct people more based on their moves but I really think they have something in them that WE NEVER KNEW! And I really wish them their privacy and stuffs and I really wont mind if they'll keep their relationship in private because these two are now adults and they knew what they are doing but GUUURL as a shipper these kind of things really made my head ache! 

What could it mean when SYJ is glancing at him THRICE when talking about commitment WHAT COULD IT BEEEEEEEEEEEE!! 

I think these two could be in a stage of getting to know each other

yes. i support what i said. 

they really remind me of my other ship where dating rumors come and go at them but they are still denying their relationship even though it is clearly shown in their interactions and the news even got an evidence of them being together sometime and I really think they value their privacy so much that they chose to made their relationship private but not a secret. 

With SYJ glancing at him when talking about commitments and KSH looking at her when talking about his future bride makes me really swoon real hard!

They are actually at times when someone tells a real funny joke and our subconscious (working) we tend to look at the one we like when we are laughing and THAT IS PROVEN! 

There are actually a time at the classroom when we were talking with my classmates and someone asked me who my crush is and if I would like to confessed to him while I was talking I was subconsciously  looking at my crush while talking about it and I just realized it when I was done talking!

OKAY I REALLY HOPED YOU ALL UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAAAAAAID

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2
  • Insightful 6

On 7/8/2020 at 3:48 PM, Chellsee said:

I agree... These two deserves the Best Couple. :love:

Aaaaa :heartxoxo:.

I ship them be a couple :wub:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote gif
  • Love 6

32 minutes ago, moonlover said:

omygooooooosh my delulu mind is dancing! she grabbed his hand huhuhu how can something so beautiful so meaningful? sksksksksksksk

oh myyy!! SYJ want it all close and near! 

OMG yes we ship them too @SSC_25!! Welcome btw :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, KEnthusiast said:

just wondering if KSH is always this nervous? he looks so cool as Kangtae in reality he likes goofing around but the flirty atmosphere is definitely there. one thing 100% is KSH has a crush on SYJ while SYJ is usually calm and just smiling or react to his jokes. 

i've shipped 2 other couples (really suspect they are dating) and there is the similar feeling in which the guy looks nervous while the girl is calm

AHHHH The feeling of highschool love hahahaha :joy: KSH has always been this nervous but he really isnt this shy! From all his co-stars in the past, I really think SYJ is the one he had a crush on! Everytime he talks about how nervous he was in the scenes where our girl is real close and SYJ just looks at him and laughs! Dear they are making me swoon real hard! 

SYJ is the only girl I shipped him with hahahah

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

12 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

I love how they glances at someone (our duo) when talking about what would they do in the future like marrying and commitments. 

Well, we tend to hide our feelings deep in our hearts but our eyes will not and say otherwise. 

REALTALK!

Well their feelings will really burst and grow if left unsaid but I really think they are something between this two and the two of them only knew!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1