[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

3 hours ago, moonlover said:

Well started from the bottom now we're here! These two is indeed destined from this, cf, labelmates, and now this drama! I really think they are indeed meant to be like look how the world is pulling them to be together!

I always believe in the saying that if the people are meant to be in your life will always gravitate towards you no matter how far they wander :wub: if it is meant to be then it will be... 

n4yqMT9.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 11

On 7/9/2020 at 4:58 PM, lyrically aesthetic said:

I always believe in the saying that if the people who are meant to be in your life will always gravitate towards you no matter how far they wander :wub: if it is meant to be then it will be... 

It looks so natural when they do this :)))) 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote gif
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, midflight said:

It looks so natural when they do this :)))) 

Yeees!! I think our girl initiated it! 

7 minutes ago, glory said:

"soohyun....ssi" AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH never knew something like this would make my heart flutter

With my other ships, the girl will always call the boy "oppa" or "sunbae" but SYJ didnt say that! then it probably means that they are comfortable with each other and definitely close! 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

13 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

I always believe in the saying that if the people who are meant to be in your life will always gravitate towards you no matter how far they wander :wub: if it is meant to be then it will be... 

this is really so heart fluttering! now I believe in destiny since our couple like that line well I DO BELIEVE IN DESTINY NOW 

I love how it is their favorite line... destiny is quietly making wonders for them.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

On 7/9/2020 at 4:36 PM, midflight said:
she called him “Soo-hyun” and not “oppa” or “sunbae”. Goodbye :)))

btw what are they talking about??

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote twitter
  • LOL 10

4 minutes ago, glory said:

btw what are they talking about??

this is such a story of me being an international fan! I think someone posted it here with an eng subs and I forgot what page could it be :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

1 minute ago, gunhooooo said:

this is such a story of me being an international fan! I think someone posted it here with an eng subs and I forgot what page could it be 

lol when the bts comes out with no subs i'll just laugh whenever they laugh :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Just now, adorablehome said:

lol when the bts comes out with no subs i'll just laugh whenever they laugh :joy:

i literally get excited to watch the live broadcast just to stare at them :popcornjackson: 

• LOL 11

1 minute ago, glory said:

i literally get excited to watch the live broadcast just to stare at them  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA I also just stare at them too and just swoon if they are real close and real near with each other omy should we learn hangul now?

• LOL 11

35 minutes ago, midflight said:
english subs! :)) i’m so grateful for our fandom hihu so considerate

turns out when he's not getting flustered, our boy's out there getting roasted by the frankness of SYJ HAHAHA 

[tally update]

SYJ = 300pts

KSH = still 0

-

also laughing out loud again bec isn't this just becoming more and more true by the day :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 19

On 7/9/2020 at 6:23 PM, ruminati0n said:

turns out when he's not getting flustered, our boy's out there getting roasted by the frankness of SYJ HAHAHA 

[tally update]

SYJ = 300pts

KSH = still 0

-

also laughing out loud again bec isn't this just becoming more and more true by the day :lol:

I laughed at your tally. Hahahaha.

Our poor boy still couldn't get his score huh. 

Truely, our man is whipped :lol:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote twitter
  • Like 1
  • LOL 12

Someone mentioned that “ssi” is more formal than using “oppa”.

But people on twitter have been pointing out that Soo-hyun looked a bit shocked or flustered that SYJ used “-ssi” and before actually saying it, she paused. As if thinking about the honorific to use.

Not my thoughts!! But I will leave that here, so we can all share the same suffering while thinking about that  HAHAHA

• Like 2
  • LOL 10