[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

6 hours ago, Jin said:

Soohyun's past co-stars were majority noonas and sunbaenims to him, thats why he was nervous ard them (and the fact 2 of his most popular dramas' female co stars are maried lmao) Soohyun's real different with Yeji tbvh, still can't really tell much but it's obvious he's interested in her LOL (its both ways tbvh but idk, the shooting of ep 6 was probably 2 mths+ ago since ep1 was shot 3 mths ago and when during the week of presscon they were already at ep 8 or 9 and also damn, they really be hanging out in their own bubble uwu 

YESSSSS i was thinking the exact same thing like SYJ is the closest and most idk suitable(?) co-star to KSH hahahaha so this time it's really :kiss_closed::blush:!!! bring it on plz.

their interactions are sooo sweet honestly. it's not obnoxious + in your face but also it's not Not there if u know what im sayn hahahahha 

something i just need to talk about is when SYJ wrote moonyeong's brain map she mentioned gangtae's "sharp features". yes, we are all well aware of moonyeong's apparent obsession with sharp objects but does anyone actually think THATS IN THE SCRIPT??? that moonyeong loves gangtae's sharp features????? or is it that SYJ loves KSH's sharp features :smirk::smirk:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, kawaiibooty said:

This is awesome. We're only on ep6 I really hope it the numbers at least triple by the end. And do you mind telling me which are the 9 others? I'm guessing the first one is The world of the married... Thank you.

Smart Media Rep (SMR), which distributes the clip VOD of major broadcasters to online platforms such as Naver and YouTube,  the ranking of clip video views of domestic broadcast dramas from January 1 to the 7th of this month :

1. World of the married 
2. Crash Landing on you
3. Itaewon Class
4. Hospital Playlist 
5. Romantic Doctor 2
6. Once Again
7. Hi Bye , Mama !
8. Stove League
9. Eternal Monarch
10. Its Okay To Not Be Okay

1 week in July Racoi  ranking

It's Okay To Not Be Okay  is NO 1

https://www.racoi.or.kr/kobaco/main.do

IMG_6972.jpg?type=w800

It’s Okay To Not Be Okay on VOD real time is NO 1  [episode 6 (7/5) broadcast to 7/6 hourly real time is NO 1]
Daily list [ Ranking on the basis of the number of sales on July 6] is NO 1

Weekly list [number of sales from July 1 to July 7] is NO 2

59e054fbgy1ggj8bfeoqfj20v912kaf5.jpg

59e054fbgy1ggj8bh100lj20v912zq7v.jpg

• Like 1
  • Awesome 11
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

2020.07.09  Kim Soo-hyun's Instagram upload

Kim Soohyun don't be stingy please share with us your photo with moonyoung too. :Please:

Since seo yeji didn't activate her ig now so we are counting on you kkkk 

New behind the scene is upload now  yeayy

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

Hi guys i came across this Vietnamese and Indonesians websites while i was reading up on the latest news regarding Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji.  Slowly but surely people are also shipping this couple to be in real life. Those Vietnamese and Indonesians websites took their time to come up with possibility why they are a match made in heaven. One of the Indonesians website even came up with 9 possibilities why they can end up as a couple.  I am beyond happy to see that even outside this forum people are slowly waking up. Like never was there so much attention for 2 actors to be a couple in real life. And entertainment websites are also picking this up its great and i love it. 

Make sure you use google translation when you reading it enjoy it guys. 

Website 1: https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/defrina-satiti/9-bukti-kim-soo-hyun-dan-seo-ye-ji-mirip-jodoh/9 

Website 2: https://www.intipseleb.com/korea/7651-seo-ye-ji-cium-tangan-kim-soo-hyun-fans-semoga-pacaran?page=1

Website 3 https://saostar.vn/giai-tri/phat-hien-kim-soo-hyun-va-seo-ye-ji-co-tuong-phu-the-lieu-se-ket-hon-20200709095711946.html

79790830-104123794344632-603195961690906

• Like 2
  • Shocked 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

17 hours ago, midflight said:

Real talk: In both instances, was he asked to look at her lips? Or is it adlib? I also really like how he tapped his fingers on her shoulder during that photoshoot--and how he played with her hair. They're both fully-clothed, but it made the entire shoot so sensual. 

he really trynna made it so sexy and sensual! His eyes are are wandering whenever he they are near each other and always looking on her lips! wonder if his eyes will wander before doing their kissing scenes! this is so goood

• Like 7
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, lukeandadelaide said:

Hi guys i came across this Vietnamese and Indonesians websites while i was reading up on the latest news regarding Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji.  Slowly but surely people are also shipping this couple to be in real life. Those Vietnamese and Indonesians websites took their time to come up with possibility why they are a match made in heaven. One of the Indonesians website even came up with 9 possibilities why they can end up as a couple.  I am beyond happy to see that even outside this forum people are slowly waking up. Like never was there so much attention for 2 actors to be a couple in real life. And entertainment websites are also picking this up its great and i love it. 

Make sure you use google translation when you reading it enjoy it guys. 

They are indeed the center of attraction of the media and the people! I have never found such a great chemistry other than this couple and it is making me so real good with all the recognition they received because of this drama and I will never be any happier if they'll end up dating! These two are my biggest fancy and I will never stop on supporting them! Awww the world is looking after them

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

16 hours ago, TiNaDo said:

And being all bubbly and joking is also a nice surprise. Considering KMY's resting b-chy face.

On the opposite, KSH being all seemingly shy is always a nice contact to his roles in general. Real is the best example of them all - such an innocent man playing that dirty role. 

omg he is such a versatile actor! never knew the actor on REAL could be so goofy, shy, and nervous in real life! shocking isnt? 

Such an innocent man playing for that role is really funny loooved how he can pull off that such sensual character! KSH is really great i wonder if he can do those scenes on our girl... :naughty:

• Naughty 8
  • Wiggle 1

18 hours ago, lukeandadelaide said:

Like most of you guys I’m also a big shipper of KSH and SYJ and think even almost certain they will end up dating I found this tread on Twitter and let me say this if this is not destiny then I don’t know what it is this was even before their cf commercial oh my god I’m in love with them 

Well started from the bottom now we're here! These two is indeed destined from this, cf, labelmates, and now this drama! I really think they are indeed meant to be like look how the world is pulling them to be together!

• Like 7
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, Jin said:

ma'am instead of dating announcement they should pull a wonB and lee NY 

I am really familiar with these two but I cant remember what is it. I think they are the one who announced their marriage without the people knowing that they are dating right? If that is the case then I really wouldnt mind if our couple will pull off that stance hahaha 

16 hours ago, TiNaDo said:

On the opposite, KSH being all seemingly shy is always a nice contact to his roles in general. Real is the best example of them all - such an innocent man playing that dirty role

He is such a versatile actor! Lmao his role in REAL is really sensual and shocking knowing what kind of personality our boy has!!! love it

6 minutes ago, midflight said:

she called him “Soo-hyun” and not “oppa” or “sunbae”. Goodbye :)))

they are indeed comfortable with each other! what is formality? they dont know that hehehehe

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Episode 6

Well this is one of my favorite scenes so far! This episode clearly showed up that KT is slowly warming up and his brother hurting him in one of his episodes! BUt seriously I really loved the stairs scene the most! It was so extra yet so pleasing aaaah 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

On 7/8/2020 at 4:05 PM, lebeaucouple said:

I am an advocate for independent and confident women (whether you are singles or married). Taking a first move must first consider carefully who is your co partner that you are dealing with, for example, KSH is a shy person and easily get "red ears" and that's why SYJ constantly teasing and flirting with him, and he responded well to her too. If he did not shut the door, of course she will continue flirt with him. It has to be two-way traffic for interaction. My only concern is whether she is overdoing it although we all love her boldness and enjoyed her flirty. May be BTS is only for our honeymoon period :D and I must admit that I love seeing this couple flirting but I could see KSH was so timid to touch her face. 

Men are strange animals. In real life, if you ever repeated doing it, he may not find it fun or special to him anymore. He will treat you like "buddy". Give them space, we must know how to adopt a strategy using "flying a kite" method knowing how to control the string, release it when appropriate and pull it back to hold it tight when time is right..using a push and a pull method and the man will even find you very interesting and they will treasure you even more. Likewise, if a man keep calling a woman everyday without fail, if one day, he did not call her, her feeling would be very uneasy and started to raise question mark??? Before using this "flying-a-kite" method in real life, make sure the man is the one you think is worth to invest on. :lol:

This is really informative. I have read somewhere that men likes the chase but women should do the some of the job too! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3