[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

What the heck just happened??!!!! They actually tried to kill the king??! Jesus Christ. I’m actually shaking.... This is just too intense. How dare they??!!!! How dare they harm him??!

@lolly84 It was the flashback. So Bong finally remembered the kiss between So Yong and the cousin. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

1 minute ago, lolly84 said:

OMG i'm in shock right now... BTW next ep preview i saw a KISS... I NEED TO KNOW WHO KISS WHO:surprisedwut:

wait really!!! hopefully next week So Bong would accept his/her current state for caring Cheoljong and openly support him.

btw I have mixed feeling for Byeon In, ion one side I'm glad he knows that King was the one who want to harm Queen but on the other hand, his action in today episode make me upset. Why He prevent Queen approaching her husband (well i know for safety matter, but still it made me mad (lol) for some reason)

aaaaa our poor king  :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

2 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

What the heck happened? Who tried to kill the King? Is he alright????????? Alive? Please, some kind soul put me out of my misery?

don't know who is behind it yet... but yes he's alive and looks like he'll be back stronger than ever in the ep 13 preview!

• Like 2

So Kim Jwa Geum is the one who pushes/provokes So Yong to commit suicide! or maybe ordering So Yong to harm King, so So Yong chooses to commit suicide. is that right, am I wrong? cmiiw. I'm so desperate by this episode

going to read recap in dramamilk :bawling:. how can i wait for 1 week with today's ending.
and also I'm going to curse Byeon In if he start to be evil person for become greedy cause wanting So Young to be his

Spoiler
but I'm so glad, So Bong saves Cheoljong once again from humiliated because no banquet yet. i want Cheoljong brother, prince Yeongpyeong to know that Queen, the person that he hates because of ridiculous-blood-revenge-matter, is the one who always supports and saves Cheoljong in disguise, even when she is So Yong, and now So Bong.
btw does King knows that Queen is in charge of every dish in the banquet? i mean, he should have recognized her handwriting right?

finally, our King has tasted the dishes that Queen made even Kim Jwa Geum amazed by the dishes. also, eat that, Hwa Jin! you know Queen helps the banquet in the kitchen palace. Where are you when the king is in a crisis situation? what you're doing is just making situation more complicated. even you leak King's plan. gzzzz

scene Queen cooking is the part that made me calm in episode 12 gives me glimmer of light in this gloomy-intense episode

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

Guys I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT IN NOT IN RIGHT MIND RIGHT?!! AND STILL SHOCK OF WHAT HAPPENED TONIGHT THO!

LIKE WHATTTTT FREAKIN KIM CLAN I’M GONNA KILL THEM :angry:

I’M STILL on fire GIF

7 minutes ago, kyakyari said:

So Kim Jwa Geum is the one who pushes/provokes So Yong to commit suicide! or maybe ordering So Yong to harm King, so So Yong chooses to commit suicide. is that right, am I wrong? cmiiw. I'm so desperate by this episode

going to read recap in dramamilk :bawling:. how can i wait for 1 week with today's ending.
and also I'm going to curse Byeon In if he start to be evil person for become greedy cause wanting So Young to be his

@kyakyari yes! I saw that too from the preview, and what can I say that soyong gonna remember EVERYTHING that happen before she drowning into the lake like HOW CAN I WAIT FOR A WEEK NOOOO!!!

7 minutes ago, aisling said:

If those cuts leave one single scar on Cheoljong’s beautiful face,

@aislingI’m with you let me joining the force! I’M SO DONE KIM JWA GEUN !!

Edited by rose_1108
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, poopytubby said:

don't know who is behind it yet... but yes he's alive and looks like he'll be back stronger than ever in the ep 13 preview!

I think it was Sal-Soo, Kim Jwa-Geun's henchman. He was there during the preparation of the prayer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1