Quantcast

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guide of : how the royal child was made         

Watching it with subs made the final episode even worse.   I’m so tired of people saying So Bong was only influenced by So Yong’s emotions and feelings. You people had your happy generic het

The Tale Of The King’s Failed Mission   Our king had a very important mission, he even sent his brother away in order to succeed in his task.   5 minutes later.  

The second leads got shocked:

credit to the owner

And decided to take action against our royal couple:

credit to the owner

We are happy that it is still weekend but your loyal anti-fan craving to see more interactions between you and your queen, your majesty!

credit to the owner

• Like 8

does anyone know what the lots that the queen dowager drew meant?

jo clan: rabbit (lowest)

king: injong (9th card)

queen: fish (8th card)

does that mean that the king and queen got the highest 2 cards? and that they'll triumph the crisis?

i really hope so because the ep 12 preview is so hard to watch with cheoljong so upset D:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4

Queen Dowager to Mr Queen: You do not even hide your dislike of me. When I was the queen, such actions would not happen.

Me: This entire show is full of "disrespect" towards the royals, and the Queen. People aren't properly bowing, or even greeting, or any other things.

And the worst? Hwa Jin. She's just possessive and delusional as hell.

• Like 4

I don’t know if anybody else felt anxious when Cheoljong wrote this? Because it sounded like a foreshadowing? He didn’t even send it to her... it’d probably reveal too much of his feelings for her.

vzLwTtS.jpg

kXe0lHm.jpg

I feel uneasy because it sounds like a goodbye note. It sounds like something a dying lover would say.

I have watched quite a few sageuks and this sounds eerily like “Be sure to find me in our next lifetime.” 

Spoiler

Like this scene from drama Princess’ Man that’s still traumatising me 10 years later.

m120Y3M.jpg

3ESZHRf.jpg
fX9zH9f.jpg

Star-crossed lovers are always the most tragic :tears:

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Shin Hye Sun And Kim Jung Hyun Remain Calm In The Midst Of Crisis In “Mr. Queen”

9603f1f45b744955946e74586d507d42.jpeg?s=

Jan 17, 2021
by S. P

tvN’s “Mr. Queen” revealed new stills ahead of tonight’s episode!

“Mr. Queen” is a historical fusion drama about a man from modern times whose soul is trapped in the body of a queen from the Joseon dynasty. Shin Hye Sun stars as Kim So Yong, the Joseon queen with the soul of Blue House chef Jang Bong Hwan trapped inside her. Kim Jung Hyun plays her husband King Cheoljong, who is a weak and ineffective king on the outside but is stronger and sharper than he appears.

Spoilers

Despite Kim So Yong’s attempts to sort out her confused feelings for King Cheoljong, the two individuals have only been growing closer. When Kim So Yong’s note fell into King Cheoljong’s hands, they ended up writing notes back and forth all night. Meanwhile, crisis also befell the celebratory banquet as precious ingredients became unable to be used and Queen Sunwon (Bae Jong Ok) suggested a sudden bout of martial arts. To make matters worse, Kim So Yong found herself in danger as Jo Hwa Jin (Seol In Ah) aimed an arrow directly at her.

New stills preview the tension at the scene of the banquet. King Cheoljong had planned to order Prince Yeongpyeong (Yoo Min Kyu) to collect the ingredients needed for the banquet. A sense of urgency falls over Cheoljong’s face as Prince Yeongpyeong delivers an urgent message, and Kim So Yong looks on with sadness in her eyes. In the final still, Kim So Yong stands with her mouth agape in astonishment amidst the chaos of the banquet, leading viewers to wonder what new incident will occur.

Kim-Jung-Hyun-Yoo-Min-Kyu.jpg

Shin-Hye-Sun5.jpg

The drama’s production team hinted at the upcoming turn of events as they shared, “The ‘no touch’ couple of Kim So Yong and Cheoljong will come to a mutual understanding as they face an unexpected predicament. Kim So Yong’s leap to action after she detects the crisis that will befall Cheoljong will be an interesting development.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1449109wpp/shin-hye-sun-and-kim-jung-hyun-remain-calm-in-the-midst-of-crisis-in-mr-queen

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, poopytubby said:

does anyone know what the lots that the queen dowager drew meant?

jo clan: rabbit (lowest)

king: injong (9th card)

queen: fish (8th card)

does that mean that the king and queen got the highest 2 cards? and that they'll triumph the crisis?

i really hope so because the ep 12 preview is so hard to watch with cheoljong so upset D:

I was wondering about that too

But, in Chinese, no 9 means luck :blush: and dragon as well. so hopefully our King and Queen will get the luck after the Surit nal crisis.

I want to share some other theories from Dramamilk. I like their theories.

Let's see what's happening tonight!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
41 minutes ago, skinnyjeans said:

I was wondering about that too

But, in Chinese, no 9 means luck :blush: and dragon as well. so hopefully our King and Queen will get the luck after the Surit nal crisis.

thanks!! i actually didn't know about 9 and i completely forgot she called the queen's lot "dragon" because the han character written on the back of the lot was fish lel. fingers crossed for our royal couple!

• Like 2

That military display was superb, especially the sparring between the two male leads! Simply fantastic! I loved the performances and the displays. I can't imagine the hardwork that must have gone behind it. Hats off! Both the male leads did such an amazing job! It started with the dance performance and ended with those gravity defying stunts! This episode was on a different level of intensity altogether. When I asked for intensity and tension, I didn't think of this but I thoroughly enjoyed the episode. The tension is brewing and I am much eager to see the outburst.

I feel something bad might happen to the Queen, because everyone's out to get her. Hwa Jin , the deluded fool has handed over the greatest weapon to the Second Queen. And the First Queen's brother is out to make the King weaker and would probably do something to attack him where it hurts the most, and in this case, the Queen.

I don't find anything wrong with the Second Male lead. He doesn't know that the King's feelings are changing. He is only aware of the indifference the King had previously shown to the Queen which made her suicidal and later he even tried to kill her. So I don't really blame him for his misguided sense of justice.

Also, is there anything better than two handsome men fighting, literally fighting over a beautiful woman?:heart3:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, kwayteow_mama said:

OMG i just wanna say that ep 12 is epic! 

Yet again intense!

This drama is indeed the best!

The actors, actresses, script, camera, everything is perfect!

And we have to wait another weeeeeeeeekkend :dead:

• Like 4

SPOILER!!! DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!

Spoiler

What the?!!!!!! HE ALMOST GOT BLOWN UP?!!!!!! AND BYEONG IN BLOCKING SO BONG FROM RUNNING TO THE KING?!!!!! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Shocked 1
5 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

OMG i'm in shock right now... BTW next ep preview i saw a KISS... I NEED TO KNOW WHO KISS WHO:surprisedwut:

Edit: So Bong with So Yong memories remember her kiss with that annoying cousin...

• Like 4
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후