OMG! I love that FMV @rose_1108

I found one FMV too, gosh that intensity! The creator did an amazing job of selecting the most perfect song for the crazy royal couple, who are definitely spell trouble with a capital 'T'.

https://youtu.be/ntH5t4goZZ0

The full credit goes to the owner.

Also, apologies, I do not know how to post videos.:lol: So just putting up the link here.:)

• Like 3
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guide of : how the royal child was made         

The Tale Of The King’s Failed Mission   Our king had a very important mission, he even sent his brother away in order to succeed in his task.   5 minutes later.  

Watching it with subs made the final episode even worse.   I’m so tired of people saying So Bong was only influenced by So Yong’s emotions and feelings. You people had your happy generic het

Huhuhu:crybaby: There was no direct interaction between our no touch couple except for one short scene.

Also the cousin figured it out it was Cheoljong himself who tried to kill the queen by his fighting style.

spacer.png

I waited the whole week for our couple and got almost nothing :cry:

• Like 2
  • Sad 8

quick review (and spoiler if you havent watch ep 11) from me;

Spoiler

the only interaction between soyoung and cheoljong is too short, but it's ok soyoung started to care for cheoljong bcs she got all worried on her face when she heard cheoljong sneeze:glasses:

the scene of exchanging letters also shows that Cheoljong started to feel a swish(?) in his chest (WHEN HE SMILED I CAN'T OMG KIM JUNGHYUN NAILED IT):evilelmo: but unfortunately soyoung sent the letters for the concubines but the Joseon deliverers made a mistake. a very useful mistake for Joseon's future:rickroll:

soyoung's antics when she was with the concubines was also hilarious (the see-saw scene WTH YOU DOING ACROBATIC ON THAT THING, MAMA:criesariver: 

hwajin gave the book to queen dowager and no one see that coming. 

other than those scenes, this ep is hella boring for me because too much politics in this ep (i know it's also important but they should balanced every ingredients(?) like the early episodes). not many important things happened in this ep unless byeolin finnaly confirmed that the man he met that night was the king himself and this might make him more aggressive in protecting the queen. also hwajin, i think she isnt that stupid to kill soyoung. my guess she will shoot something behind soyoung after i examined(?) her hand's movement when she shot the arrow

i think the production staff also know this ep will bring some dissatisfaction that's why they put the same preview from the last ep (when hwajin wanna shoot soyoung)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@aisling yeah seems like when they're getting closer emotionally, they're getting further physically. they had more moments together when they were "enemies". 

does this mean we have to sit thru some episode of king x hwajin and byeong-in x queen before the happy ending (i'm assuming happy ending cos didn't the team say that this is supposed to be a feel good show?) :criesariver:

just hoping the kiss action in the queen's home is not the last..

• Like 5

Episode 12 preview:

This doesn’t look too good. It looks like the king’s plan are revealed? Is he being dethroned or something?

spacer.png

Is So Bong running towards Cheoljong? Why does she look so worried? Gosh, this makes me so anxious.

And Cheoljong is crying???? What IS HAPPENING??!

dx9REia.jpg

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, aisling said:

Huhuhu There was no direct interaction between our no touch couple except for one short scene.

Also the cousin figured it out it was Cheoljong himself who tried to kill the queen by his fighting style.

I waited the whole week for our couple and got almost nothing :cry:

Me too! To be honest I don’t care about all this political staff, for me it’s boring. I only need our King and Queen! I’m really upset, they didn’t have any interaction in this episode:((( even the Queen didn’t know that letters were from the King:((((

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Guys!!! I noticed that in the latest preview of episode 12, Cheoljong is crying????? Like WHAT IS HAPPENING?! that makes our king cry infront of other people?? :tears: 
8429-A694-603-C-4377-B2-EF-D34-EC29-FFE4

Queen Cheorin also look worried!! Like her face is literally showing an expression of shock!?

99-BA9-EBD-F624-4709-856-D-F578-EEF8-D69

She also running towards something right??! No!!!! please not a tragic incident  happen:tears: 

66-C00269-5-CDC-46-B8-96-D8-C51-D10-A39- 

I know Mr Queen will get more intense since we already in the 2nd half of the drama itself, so get ready cheorin nation!!:headbang:

1 hour ago, aisling said:

Episode 12 preview:

This doesn’t look too good. It looks like the king’s plan are revealed? Is he being dethroned or something?

Is So Bong running towards Cheoljong? Why does she look so worried? Gosh, this makes me so anxious.

@aislingYes sameeee this is what I noticed tooo hopefully nothing big happened!  tomorrow please come faster, I’m so desperate right now!! :criesariver:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5
21 hours ago, aisling said:

@skinnyjeans OMG. Are you trying to make me fall for him harder??? I’m an adult woman and I giggled like a schoolgirl while watching that CF. How old is this CF? Did he land this CF after CLOY? Seeing how he’s more a serious type of man I wonder if it was difficult for him to film this. 

Hahaha Me tooooo really. And I'm in my late 30s! An ahjuma giggled like a school girl watching KJH dance for the CF. And I replayed like tens of time! My husband can only rolled his eyes.:joy:

Yes, it's after the CLOY and released last year in June 2020/

Thank you @rose_1108 for additional info.

Have you watched one of his old lG story when he did Live IG story in bed?

I recommend to watch it using smartphone

Feel like having pillow talk with KJH! 

Hahaha

Maybe I should try to prank my husband as if I'm having video call with KJH :naughty:

Too bad that they have only very short scene together in ep 11 :(

Gonna watch it tomorrow with subs.

I hope ep 12, they give us more of SoBong and Cheoljong on screen together.

Hopefully with more intense romantic scenes as bonus [?]:please:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Hello it’s my first time posting here~

so I’m AFRAID!

I think this episode was quite boring and calm just to prepare us for the sad/serious part that will happen in the next episode 

Spoiler

So I see some scenarios for the Queen:

1. She definitely was shoot by Hwajin

2. Her father being accused of treason so Sobong will be dethroned

3. King is sad bc he couldn’t save her (he’s crying )

• Like 5
39 minutes ago, aisling said:

Episode 12 preview:

Omooo what's happening?????

The politic is more intense now...

Gosh they really know how to make us curious and crave for more!

• Like 3

@Lady_Lara I usually don’t mind politics that much in historical dramas but having just a few seconds direct interaction between the leads is too much for me. This episode didn’t really satisfy me. And it looks like the next episode is all the same, or even worse. 

@rose_1108 I think the king will be in real danger. There will be a coup or something. I think the cousin will reveal the king tried to kill the queen!!!

vPZc7d2.jpg

He’s saying this to the king. God, I hate this guy! 

Why am I crying reading this? This sounds like a goodbye message...

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Luvpoddle said:

Hello it’s my first time posting here~

so I’m AFRAID!

I think this episode was quite boring and calm just to prepare us for the sad/serious part that will happen in the next episode 

Reveal hidden contents

So I see some scenarios for the Queen:

1. She definitely was shoot by Hwajin

2. Her father being accused of treason so Sobong will be dethroned

3. King is sad bc he couldn’t save her (he’s crying )

Welcome!! @Luvpoddle Waittt Soyong’s father?? I’m not ready for sad scene tho!

Spoiler

So if Soyong’s father being accused, the one who accused him will be Kim Jwageun right? Since I noticed there is tension between both of them. 

17 minutes ago, skinnyjeans said:

Yes, it's after the CLOY and released last year in June 2020/

Thank you @rose_1108 for additional info.

Have you watched one of his old lG story when he did Live IG story in bed?

I recommend to watch it using smartphone

@skinnyjeanshahaha no problem!! Since, I starting to stan and get to know him >~< he’s indeed a talented actor!

By the way thank you for sharing the video! ahhh I need to watch his previous Live IG, never watch him doing live just followed him last month so hahaha 

• Like 3

Preview for episode 12 with English subs!

It doesn’t look like So Bong is in danger, it’s the king who seems to be in a big trouble. They literally disdain him and treat him like nothing!!! This is so infuriating! 

EDIT: Or this might be misleading. It truly might be So Bong’s father who’s in danger. But why would Cheoljong cry?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

My favourite kind of nightmare :D

Thank you so much for the gifs @Ameera Ali  The one where the King rubs rubs his big toe cracks me up!

:Megalol:

So alluring ... is this the right word to use?  hahahhahahhhaa

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

Oh gosh today’s episode was really intense towards the end!! It’s the first time I’ve felt that since starting this show :crazy: 

and yes!!! I agree with everyone who is upset that CJ and SB didn’t have many scenes together today (even if the the “texting” scene made me smile so much) because I know that things are only going to get more tense in the palace!! The politics is finally playing out - great! But I’m not ready to say goodbye to fluffy, romantic moments between the two :( 

HJ and BI deserve each other at this point! Yes he helped save CJ when they were younger but now he just a hater!! So much miscommunication led to today’s ending but well... I knew what I signed up for I guess :vicx:

And the preview doesn’t help UGH seeing CJ cry and SB shocked idek what to expect at this point. Hopefully tomorrow’s episode makes up for today...

:sad1:

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

I do not understand something. The cousin tries to expose the King, but can the King be deposed?

Historically, many Kings have been deposed to various reasons, will the cousin usurp the throne given there is no heir and he started the "revolution"?
If he falls, what happens to the Queen, can she remarry?

I can see why the cousin does this, he thinks the King is a bad person who tried to kill his wife, but what will happen to the Queen?

• Like 3

According to Twitter So Bong wanted to send letters to those three concubines but the messengers sent it to the king instead. The king knew he was writing to her but So Bong still thought she was “texting” to concubines, that’s why she was grinning like that. I’m a little disappointed... I was hoping So Bong was finally opening up to Cheoljong.

It’s already episode 11 and we still don’t know how our main protagonist truly feels. The writers are taking their time! This must be the most slow burn romance I’ve ever watched in a k-drama.

• Like 4

Whew what a ride! I usually like political and more serious sageuks but I don't know why in this ep I'm kinda disappointed.. 

Spoiler

maybe because I'm so used to the light-hearted tone in Mr Queen early eps and we don't see a lot of our Royal Couple (though I love that exchanging letter scene, they're so cute hehe). Ep 12 preview makes me worried. At this point I want the production team to just follow history, means no coup, no revolt, no dethroning our King and Queen!! Please drama gods let our Royal Couple be happy!

• Like 3
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후