So Kim Jwa Geum is the one who pushes/provokes So Yong to commit suicide! or maybe ordering So Yong to harm King, so So Yong chooses to commit suicide. is that right, am I wrong? cmiiw. I'm so desperate by this episode

going to read recap in dramamilk :bawling:. how can i wait for 1 week with today's ending.
and also I'm going to curse Byeon In if he start to be evil person for become greedy cause wanting So Young to be his

Spoiler
but I'm so glad, So Bong saves Cheoljong once again from humiliated because no banquet yet. i want Cheoljong brother, prince Yeongpyeong to know that Queen, the person that he hates because of ridiculous-blood-revenge-matter, is the one who always supports and saves Cheoljong in disguise, even when she is So Yong, and now So Bong.
btw does King knows that Queen is in charge of every dish in the banquet? i mean, he should have recognized her handwriting right?

finally, our King has tasted the dishes that Queen made even Kim Jwa Geum amazed by the dishes. also, eat that, Hwa Jin! you know Queen helps the banquet in the kitchen palace. Where are you when the king is in a crisis situation? what you're doing is just making situation more complicated. even you leak King's plan. gzzzz

scene Queen cooking is the part that made me calm in episode 12 gives me glimmer of light in this gloomy-intense episode

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guide of : how the royal child was made         

The Tale Of The King’s Failed Mission   Our king had a very important mission, he even sent his brother away in order to succeed in his task.   5 minutes later.  

Watching it with subs made the final episode even worse.   I’m so tired of people saying So Bong was only influenced by So Yong’s emotions and feelings. You people had your happy generic het

Guys I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT IN NOT IN RIGHT MIND RIGHT?!! AND STILL SHOCK OF WHAT HAPPENED TONIGHT THO!

LIKE WHATTTTT FREAKIN KIM CLAN I’M GONNA KILL THEM :angry:

I’M STILL on fire GIF

7 minutes ago, kyakyari said:

So Kim Jwa Geum is the one who pushes/provokes So Yong to commit suicide! or maybe ordering So Yong to harm King, so So Yong chooses to commit suicide. is that right, am I wrong? cmiiw. I'm so desperate by this episode

going to read recap in dramamilk :bawling:. how can i wait for 1 week with today's ending.
and also I'm going to curse Byeon In if he start to be evil person for become greedy cause wanting So Young to be his

@kyakyari yes! I saw that too from the preview, and what can I say that soyong gonna remember EVERYTHING that happen before she drowning into the lake like HOW CAN I WAIT FOR A WEEK NOOOO!!!

7 minutes ago, aisling said:

If those cuts leave one single scar on Cheoljong’s beautiful face,

@aislingI’m with you let me joining the force! I’M SO DONE KIM JWA GEUN !!

Edited by rose_1108
  • Like 4

That richardsimmons concubine and cousin !!leave me alone middle finger GIF by haydiroket (Mert Keskin)

Hopfeully the king recovers well and sronger!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not circumvent the swearing filter, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Well this happened :cold_sweat::heartbreak:

Omg these two are gonna be the death of me :( that being said - after the initial shock of it all...

BEST CLIFFHANGER EVER. 

proud GIF

Edited by blademan
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2
12 minutes ago, poopytubby said:

don't know who is behind it yet... but yes he's alive and looks like he'll be back stronger than ever in the ep 13 preview!

I think it was Sal-Soo, Kim Jwa-Geun's henchman. He was there during the preparation of the prayer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Is there any possibility that the King purposefully harmed his self as a plan to prevent the soldiers from being executed or maybe to cover things as their plans have been revealed? 

6 hours ago, poopytubby said:

does anyone know what the lots that the queen dowager drew meant?

jo clan: rabbit (lowest)

king: injong (9th card)

queen: fish (8th card)

does that mean that the king and queen got the highest 2 cards? and that they'll triumph the crisis?

i really hope so because the ep 12 preview is so hard to watch with cheoljong so upset D:

The hilariously understated fact of this show is that all of her mumbo-jumbo really works. She brought Jang Bong Hwan's soul to her court and (partially) sent it back again. I wonder if it is she who is anchoring him there? What happens if she dies?

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Episode 12 Reaction!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That was soooo epic!!! I was going through a rollercoaster of emotions between laughing at the kitchen scene, angry at the forest scene, and mind blown at the banquet!

But I was in agony at that scene between Cheoljong and So yong when the bomb hit him, I think he was worried about her getting hurt as well.:(

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Where is next week?!!!!

:sipsboba:

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Oh yeah , Someone is jealous

So how do ladies-in-waiting work in Korean history? In the West, they were noblewomen themselves. Would Hong Yeon be a peer to the candidates (setting aside the relative rankings of their families)? Or is she just a commoner servant who came to the palace with Kim So Yong?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Raffles said:

So how do ladies-in-waiting work in Korean history? In the West, they were noblewomen themselves. Would Hong Yeon be a peer to the candidates (setting aside the relative rankings of their families)?

A queen candidate, or concubine of the queen may bring their own personal servant into the palace just one or two I think. All the rest may be from the entire pool of palace maid. Hong Yeon did say that she was with the queen for quite some time, and Hwa Jin's maid was with her since she was very young and O Wol was brought into the palace by Hwa Jin.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
14 minutes ago, Raffles said:

The hilariously understated fact of this show is that all of her mumbo-jumbo really works. She brought Jang Bong Hwan's soul to her court and (partially) sent it back again. I wonder if it is she who is anchoring him there? What happens if she dies?

i'm not sure if she's the one who sent him around (i can't really remember the details of the ritual), i thought she just discovered that there's someone else's soul in soyong's body and the timing coincided with the exchange (because of bong hwan's body on the verge of death on the other side)?

• Like 3

Am I the only one who thinks that the bomb is the King’s Plan B?

My theories:

1. The bomb was planted by the King’s man. Why? So that he could gain more power and show the world that there is/are people who  are trying to harm him.

2. The Queen (not Sobong) killed herself because she did not want to be a puppet to be used against the King.

I hope the story picks up. The last few episodes were going nowhere.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

According to the next ep preview,

Spoiler

spacer.png

did KJG go to SY's room before she fell into the water? 

These 3 pictures is SY's room before she become a queen. From the layout of the room, it looks same with the preview above. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

If yes, what were they talking about? It must be something serious, seeing from his expression. Was he the reason why SY decided to commit suicide? 

Spoiler

spacer.png

Btw my predictions are based on this theory: 

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후