[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Omg finally the forum is back.  :happy2:

Btw someone on twitter mentioned that there's the TKEM editing has changed a bit. There's some new scenes added that help the audience understand more about the story. I cannot find the tweet though, but it made me rewatch TKEM just now. I just finished ep.1 and I guess I have to agree that there are some improvement on the editing. :love:

About GE liking JHI post, I don't think we should worry much but I hope this will trigger our capt to drop another crumb :coolshades:

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 5

During Soompi lock down no crumbs to digest and fill my sanity, instead having Gon movie marathon start from the short film and just finished watching SIMH. Gon was not just an amazing actress, a singer but she can rap and dance well:wow1:. She's a total package how can I not adore her. Meanwhile I landed one of LMH movie GB which freezes me like an idiot was the 'kiss scene'. Only to realized that I was looking at it in halfway and imagining the real owner of MH lips.:sparklyeyes:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 2

11 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Hahaha! Good point. Now it's Pyeha's turn. But if they're already in a relationship which we all hope for hopefully he understands that's it's her way of friend zoning people. Although, I honestly just wish for both of their happiness. Whoever that is in the future. Just that their chemistry is too awesome to pass... Sigh. 

You are right! My bad, I forgot that LMH and KGE are indeed already in a relationship together! Of course he will be ok for her to like other colleagues' posts. Afterall, those people are mere friends/colleagues; whereas LMH himself is the ONE. He is the ONE that shall never be mentioned by girlfriend KGE and his posts shall never be liked by her. Otherwise, the internet will crash. 

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 5

25 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

You are right! My bad, I forgot that LMH and KGE are indeed already in a relationship together! Of course he will be ok for her to like other colleagues' posts. Afterall, those people are mere friends/colleagues; whereas LMH himself is the ONE. He is the ONE that shall never be mentioned by girlfriend KGE and his posts shall never be liked by her. Otherwise, the internet will crash. 

No need for confirmation. Just a picture of his dog playing with her is enough :D.

But by character, LMH is a man who likes to declare to the world his intentions loud and clear. So, it’s just a matter of time.

Internet will crash....

and we will be ecstatic.

His birthday’s video is not so subtle message I guess. Well, we know that subtlety is not his forte. By his birthday next year, I expect we will get what we want to hear and witness for so long.

Trying to hit LMH’s thigh during press conf? Hahahaha, one of many bloopers from KGE’s side to support not so perfect scenario to pretend that their relationship was just sunbae-hoobae by then. It’s ok KGE, we got you. :wub:

• LOL 9

So...here's what happened during our two day vacation.

Flute Gravity also became available to only VIP Users on QQ Music, which doesn't work because I'm in the U.S.  So not only was there no forum, but also no posts from LMH, KGE, no Flute Gravity...so I rewatched all of TKEM in like, 3 days.  The nice thing about rewatches is that you can skip the parts you don't like.  So I think I skipped maybe a total of 8 minutes.  Usually just the scenes of PM putting on her Iron Man mask.

By Thursday night, I was getting antsy and my mother wanted me to drive about an hour north with her to drop off something for a friend, and I said "sure, let's stop by H Mart too so I can pick up some noodles that I saw online."

And that's when this happened.  The exact ban ban chicken that JTE and LG are so obsessed with.  And I'm very sorry to report, VERY sorry to report...LG has a point.  If I was vacationing in ROK, I would also eat this every day knowing that KOC doesn't have it. 

The one downside is that the packaging in the US doesn't have LMH's face on it, but alas. 

PPL JOURNEY:

• bb.q ban ban chicken  COMPLETED
  • Jongga Kimchi - COMPLETED
  • Kahi Balm
  • Nasty bottled coffee
  • Iron Man mask
  • The Alley crème brulee tea

396ffa73e15687f802cbe4dc04b64dc2a3717958

798e393a517b13c0d0e7bac971763989c1977991

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 5
  • Thirsty 6
  • Wiggle 4

:heythere:

who is miss our captain and his unbreakable sword.. please raise your hand!!

yuuhuu.. we get confession now

from "dancing universe" to "dancing in the night" LOL

:tenor:

seem like our captain try to keep silence for these days.. 

if you lurker in this thread capt, please drop some crumbs for us..

or maybe you need advice for your BGM post :lol: we can help it

:approves: :fiercebunny:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 4

10 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Can someone help translate?
What are we supposed to zoom in, in this beheading scene? Did he hold her hand unnecessarily?

I'm also wondering why did he say, don't be scared... Of what? 

Don't be scared.. of his vacuum mouth..:lol::Cornykiss:

But why she felt scared/nervous? This is not the 1st time she's filming kissing/bed scene??:rubchin:

You only feel extra nervous when your crush or someone you like is near you or in this case are about to kiss you.. isn't it?:shaq:

• LOL 4

To Our Capt, LMH ssi..

We miss you a lot.

We need crumbs.

Where have you been?

Are you doing fine lately?

Please give us any signal.

But If the next signal gonna be a whole cake or something huge, we can wait longer. Just in case you are doing lowkey because it’ll be silence before storm. We’ll 100% support you and wait tirelessly.

on the other hand, if you were just being so busy.. please consider to give us any crumb. We miss you so bad Pyeha!

I beg you LMH ssi

:cries:

• Like 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 10

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

PPL JOURNEY:

• bb.q ban ban chicken  COMPLETED
  • Jongga Kimchi - COMPLETED
  • Kahi Balm
  • Nasty bottled coffee
  • Iron Man mask
  • The Alley crème brulee tea

I've decided to allocate all the cost for the Iron Man Mask (I can get a used car here at the same cost) to The Alley's Bubble tea, and a membership to a gym, because you can't be drinking them and not gain weight.  That is not human.

I've had the bottled coffee before the TKEM aired.  Does that count?

What about the necklace? The Monster sunglasses?

They should've had the actual dyson vacuum, I can afford that.  Dyson, you should get LMH and/or KGE for your CF.  Thank you.

:4267_LiccGif:

I haven't had the bubble tea for almost a week

And I think my kids and/or husband sabotaged my TKEM Alley's postcards, I can't find them anywhere!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 3

@extrodinairey until last month I truly believed that I would be in LA at this very moment chugging the alley while at loverfest but here we are 

if I add the gentle monster glasses then we would have to add the Bottega Veneta coat and that’s WAY out of my budget unless if I sell a kidney.  But also...I have a confession.  I didn’t like the necklace hahahaha.  

I suppose there’s also the Lamborghini, whatever sausage JES was sampling at the store, the roll cake, the bread that tastes good without jam...

THEY DESERVED THAT FINE. 

• LOL 9
  • Thirsty 1

I ordered a couple of Minomi keyrings during their restock, but they didn't post an estimated period of when it will be delivered. Can anyone who ordered a Minomi keyring tell me how long it took to receive your order? I'm from the US btw. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, HR. said:

I ordered a couple of Minomi keyrings during their restock, but they didn't post an estimated period of when it will be delivered. Can anyone who ordered a Minomi keyring tell me how long it took to receive your order? I'm from the US btw. 

I myself didn't order it but normally it will take a week or 2 depending on your local import laws sometimes it can take longer time coming thru the customs

• Like 2