[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

No late night post for LMH??? Ya, it’s 12AM here and I have a meeting first thing in the morning yet I’m checking his IG?! :smashes:

If this was the ending that we got, we won’t have that epic leaves scene. Neither the CCTV room nor the 1960’s holding hands. I cannot imagine not having that beautiful finale that we got. 

:isannoyed:

@PrernaWhere are the Kim Tan x Ji Eun Tak fan fic?

:elated:

Meanwhile—I should go to bed. Goodnight/good morning from this side of the world. It’s officially Silver Day in SK. Will he post? Ya, let him do what he wants. Lol. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCk7fvWpkZN/?igshid=t3sms85c7fay

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, magiclily said:
2 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

I've said it before and I am gonna say it again. He is reminiscing about an ex. Told y'all. 

Yes. Okay. I'm gonna shut up now. Please don't kill me.

@goldenashes97LOL, you really ask for a beating whipping.. calling @koreaboooo@makshimus' mane

You know it's something big when even Maximus needs to whip someone. :lol:

:fiercebunny:

• LOL 11

1 hour ago, jy_cohh said:

My personal opinion:

Yes I understand the argument that it could be a random post, but that seems to bring inconsistencies in our assumptions and thinking.

We think it was 100% intentional to post on her birthday with a romantic song, but days later, he posts another with a sad, heartbreaking song and we are saying it's just random? Just something isn't sitting right with me.

Also just my POV: July 2 was not a random day. And the specific times of posting didn't feel random. But today is a very random day (as far as I know).

• Like 11
  • Awesome 3

5 hours ago, makshimus' mane said:
6 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

No. It was his ex. Periodt.

somebody is asking for some whipping @koreaboooo. whip her till your arms fall off please 

She's going to get it. :fiercebunny::fiercebunny:

2 whips needed for this task. One on each hand. :lol:

12 hours ago, yellowduck said:
12 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

So what is our list of ships now:

LMH/KGE

LMH/WDH

KGE/Jennie

LMH/Tswifty

KGE/Goblin

What else we got

LMH x Mirror 

Oppss... 

I think WDH x Mirror has higher chance of sailing. Have you seen the amount of IG posts where WDH pose with a mirror lately? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Guys..

maybe this is a bit off topic

but I’m deeply touched listening into this version of “My Love By My Side” cover by Jung Dongha, please kindly listen too..

It’s raining heavily in my side of the world, and this song imprinted so much in my heart.

• Like 6
  • Love 8

1 hour ago, jy_cohh said:

My personal opinion:

Yes I understand the argument that it could be a random post, but that seems to bring inconsistencies in our assumptions and thinking.

We think it was 100% intentional to post on her birthday with a romantic song, but days later, he posts another with a sad, heartbreaking song and we are saying it's just random? Just something isn't sitting right with me.

:whytho:

hmm because given the context of July 2 and today are totally different, no? one was done on a girl's bday at wee hours and literally took him for 10 days after his bday to update this dancing universe which makes his and hers bday sitting side by side on his sns feed. meanwhile today has no significance at all related to them or couple thing in korea lol so we can say it's a random song which suits with the weather in seoul :lol:

anyway the queen just updated with black hearteu. it makes me happy somehow :wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3

Hi everyone! I’ve been a silent lurker for more than one month now. First of all I am a KGE fan albeit a casual one; like i follow her ig and am interested in her dramas but that’s about it. I knew of LMH but have not had the pleasure of watching any of his dramas/movies for some weird reasons. So when I heard they are coming together for a drama i thought ‘well, that is kinda random pairing but let’s just see’... its one of the rare moments that I was eagerly awaiting the drama as usually i would watch long after a drama finishes.

i really cant pinpoint what it was that made me ship them hard but i just felt it even during the earlier episodes and cant put them into words that these two have something special between them. Like i see good chemistry between actors all the time but i rarely ever ship them to be together in real life, even the thought seemed ridiculous. But that was before our royal couple of course, now I am a goner!

It feels like the connection that they have between them is so rare that it would be a shame if they do not end up together. This is more than merely two attractive people who are developing feelings as a result of a close working proximity over extended time (though it does play a factor) its like a meeting of 2 souls that have been searching for the other half... what im saying is what they have  isnt something superficial and easy to be dismissed (again its my personal feelings). 

when LMH posted on 2nd July i was shocked as I was not acticipating he would do something that obvious (posting 2 times on her birthday) and took it as a kind of confirmation that she is indeed someone very special in his life.

in regards to LMH’s posting today, my personal take is just that it is a random post that he happened to upload at the time. Even though as someone has pointed out that it is contradictory to our reception to the 2nd july post where we feel its intentional (Well the 2nd july posts were nothing BUT intentional in every way) then it would just seem like LMH is fickle minded and not firm in his stand (and we all know he is not like that) so i think we should not be carried away in our analysis and just enjoy the ride! 

looking forward to interacting a lot more with you fun ladies! ❤️

• Like 10
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 2

7 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

Also just my POV: July 2 was not a random day. And the specific times of posting didn't feel random. But today is a very random day (as far as I know).

Agree.. today 13 july is not any special day. Plus it may look random to some of us because we cant pin point what is his intention yet or ever because only lmh knows why... but i also see a pattern..he likes to post some random stuffs before/after wanting to post something abt kge so im gonna see after 14 july what's in store.

Doesn't mean we can't identify what his intentions were means there aren't any..some random post can be intentional too..

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Bell Bell said:

if u heard sad song doesnt mean u are sad.

In LMH we trust :heart:

I second this :heart:

and... IN BORDERS I TRUST :wub:

(but perhaps our King is just coincidentally into frames/borders these days)

• Like 4
  • LOL 8