[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I notice she was too. She was smiling and on the verge of laughing. 

Jfkwhdowhdjdbdl

I need to stop. I’ve been thinking about their kiss all day! I’m going to dream about it! 

:lol::lol::lol:

49 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

HA! TKEM ended a week ago and had no wrap up party but a different drama had a wrap up party this week?

I’m laughing because I’m so angry. 

No variety show too! I get it, lmh doesn’t do variety shows. Kge doesn’t too right? But what about WDH and KKN? I have a feeling they would have done it had they been offered the chance. I see Convenience Store on Running Man. 

No photoshoot while they’ve already released the bts of the shoot for It’s Okay to not be Okay. 

What did they expect? For the actors to carry this drama on their own? 

While it was airing, no one cared to report on their success on wavve or Netflix. After its airing, they’re suddenly talking about it. 

RhwoshkdhskHskfbdkshkshwkrhekehskhdkd

p.s. you should delete the ig posts in your quote. We’re being monitored. :D 

You know what i discovered this forum somewhere as i was skimming IG stories! Comments section. Just remembered it. Maybe this forum is being monitored.... hahahaha.  

MYM ent and BH ent. Please a new project for oue king and queen #TKEM #LMH #KGE. Huhuhu. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Just now, Prerna said:

Sorry I differ in this matter 

if she is popular for her movies and her talent (which she is quite a lot) than there is no chance that she cannot be invited

its these shows that lack content for her 

I think these shows are more for the k-drama celebs and not movie ones that’s the reason she is not invited 

if you see these shows they have all k-drama actors and kge has done just 3 dramas in her career so that’s the biggest reason 

and as a movie actor she has appeared in a few chat shows (happy ending) with her tifl costar I don’t remember his name sorry

so yes I feel after tkem things will

change...::::

I do know she was in Happy Together for her TIFL film, but the thing is most korean actors/actresses get more famous from kdramas than their movies. KGE got many awards and nomination for her movies but she only got really famous after Goblin. Having her in variety shows wouldn't gather as much audience if she isn't as well known. Shows would only invite people that would be able to gather as much viewers as they want. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

You know what, I did feel like we were missing a bit of weight. Like, the 7 way love story between lmh, kge, hb, gy, shk, syj, and sjk just isn’t heavy enough! Adding JHI in there might just do the trick! As we know, he’s the only Oppa kge follows on Instagram so he‘ll be yet another test for MinEun. But I somehow want to throw in HGM also. There’s just too many hot guys and not enough girls, ya know? 

tbh, I am afraid of writing the ending. I can’t decide who’ll end up with who so I’m thinking of pulling a What Happened in Bali but with MinEun being the only couple that ends up. Have to get approval from @goldenashes97 

Adding new characters sounds wonderful. The more the merrier. The makjang-er :lol:

But hold on... Who's HGM???? 

I didn't watch What Happened in Bali, so I don't know about the ending. Or maybe we could go Moon Lovers route? Just kill everyone except mineun? Oh and when I say everyone, I mean everyone on earth, not just the characters. We can throw apocalypse storyline somewhere near the ending. With everyone dead, MinEun's priority is gonna be to produce heirs. That way we can add lots and lots of rice pounding scene. :ohboy2:

• LOL 14

1 minute ago, goldenashes97 said:

Adding new characters sounds wonderful. The more the merrier. The makjang-er :lol:

But hold on... Who's HGM???? 

I didn't watch What Happened in Bali, so I don't know about the ending. Or maybe we could go Moon Lovers route? Just kill everyone except mineun? Oh and when I say everyone, I mean everyone on earth, not just the characters. We can throw apocalypse storyline somewhere near the ending. With everyone dead, MinEun's priority is gonna be to produce heirs. That way we can add lots and lots of rice pounding scene. :ohboy2:

Oh I support this. After there's an apocalypse, LMH can finally put those leaves to use. 

:happy:

• LOL 11

42 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Episode TEN!? I have to endure that curly hair thingy for ten episodes!?!? Oh lord. How can I survive :bawling:

Alright you ladies @Layali @htk9207 @mychoiyoung convinced me. I'll dive in for the story and Lmh's superb acting, and try my best to ignore the hair. Wish me luck. I need it. Oh the things we do for the people we love......... 

Trust me once you're absorbed with his character you wouldn't notice his wavy hair.

:happydance:

To be honest it's BOF Go Jun Pyo's pineapple hair that takes the cake when it comes to male lead's outrageous hairstyle. Still LMH made the pineapple hair worked and became an overnight star all the way to the top. 

• Love 7

Disclaimer:::::::Just for reference purpose guys 

Now I am really pissed offf after seeing this......

effing see this guys why didn’t we get all this for our couple I am so disappointed with these production guys or whosoever.....:

really angry:crazily:

• Like 1
  • Sad 8
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, awty said:

if we can request maybe we can have their bts photoshoot..lets comment at their official youtube haha

Yea everyone's doing that. Let's all do that. I'm sure we'll get noticed

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, cpjing8 said:

Hi, can I know where did you get this information from? Because I check KGE Weibo account, BH Entertainment Weibo account, NONE mentioned her being absent from Chunsa Film Award ceremony.

Unfortunately it’s been confirmed by Arjenia fanclub that KGE will not be attending the Chunsa Film award festival today :bawling: No reasons given. 

• Sad 14
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

With this my shipping heart is at ease:love: 

Anyone dare to call us delusional now?? come here:smashes:

Hwaaaa... thank you @HappyVibes for your detailed analysis :wub:

If it's possible, I'd like to response with :kiss_wink: (LOVE) because I loooooove the way you describe them, :heart: (LIKE) and also :grin: (LOL) at the same time because I cracked so hard reading your last line hahahaha.

This is why I love reading this thread, feel like I found my support group. I love you all chingu-deul!!

giphy.gif

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9

Hey guys! I honestly wasn't planning on writing anything here, I just wanted to read everyone else's thoughts on LMH and KGE. I'm new to forums so I didn't really know what to expect. I've just been reading all over the place but as I get more into it, it makes my heart beat faster. I'm so happy that this exists because I'm finding more "crumbs" that I would not have seen by my own analysis. 

• Like 9
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 2

1 minute ago, HR. said:

Hey guys! I honestly wasn't planning on writing anything here, I just wanted to read everyone else's thoughts on LMH and KGE. I'm new to forums so I didn't really know what to expect. I've just been reading all over the place but as I get more into it, it makes my heart beat faster. I'm so happy that this exists because I'm finding more "crumbs" that I would not have seen by my own analysis. 

Welcome! You may share your own crumbs too. Maybe we haven't spot any of your crumbs. 

:happydance:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

6 hours ago, syauksionfafh@gmail.com said:

Hi! Im new here. So i didn't really new how to start a new thread. Sorry had to reply on this post!

Anyone notices that his tagged photos related to the King were removed from his IG?! As of now only those tagged photos of a few hrs ago were there. Those previously tagged photos f

24h ago n older are gone!

Hiii Can I ask which tagged posts ah ? :dissapointed_relieved: so confused dont know why...

• Like 3
  • Confused 3

Now I have a question why the local South Korean media not talking about tkem or our couple at all .....

is it really just boz it didn’t do well in sk and ppl did not visualise our couple as a perfect pair ?????

is it boz of the ratings ????

its like the whole world is talking about there chemistry and maybe a possible something going on between them ????

is sk not like Hollywood behind celebs asses for some gossip and masala ????

how come the production has not given the media the rights to talk abt there drama ???  I always thought that they have PR agents who feed the media with lots of stuff why not here??????

can someone or maybe some Korean throw some light on it for me 

I am so curious to know ????? 
seriously I thought that they will storm these two everywhere and will be behind there Asses after tkem 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 7

1 hour ago, goldenashes97 said:

P.s. please don't tell my oppa Lee Jongsuk about this. He's the jealous type, so he's gonna be real mad if he finds out I'm two-timing with Lmh.

I'm soo gonna tattletale on you! 

1 hour ago, goldenashes97 said:

But hold on... Who's HGM???

Yes. Who on earth is HGM?

Can you add PMY and PSJ, too?  It's gonna be a clash of the Titans amongst the shippers, and your rating might go up to 85%

I'm sure your showtime will consist of 30 minutes PPL, and you're probably need 100 episodes for your series. 

:loolz:

• LOL 11

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

HA! TKEM ended a week ago and had no wrap up party but a different drama had a wrap up party this week?

I’m laughing because I’m so angry. 

No variety show too! I get it, lmh doesn’t do variety shows. Kge doesn’t too right? But what about WDH and KKN? I have a feeling they would have done it had they been offered the chance. I see Convenience Store on Running Man. 

No photoshoot while they’ve already released the bts of the shoot for It’s Okay to not be Okay. 

What did they expect? For the actors to carry this drama on their own? 

While it was airing, no one cared to report on their success on wavve or Netflix. After its airing, they’re suddenly talking about it. 

RhwoshkdhskHskfbdkshkshwkrhekehskhdkd

p.s. you should delete the ig posts in your quote. We’re being monitored. :D 

Is it too late to expect that we might get some more tkem content considering it is an international hit? It's so unfair :(

• Sad 7