[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

5 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:
6 hours ago, Layali said:

I couldn't stand noodle hair GuJunPyo in BOF and couldn't for the life of me get all the hype of that drama and him ( sacrilegious to me I know!)

I remember being in middle school when BOF aired. All my female classmates were gushing about this hot guy from Korea, and I was like "another member of SuJu?" lol. But everyone was urging me to watch it, so I did. And God, that experience was horrifying! The noodle hair.... I just can't! I was so traumatized that I refused to watch anything with LMH in it. :lol:

But then comes The Heirs and I just had to watch it bcs I'm a huge f(x) Krystal stan. Only then I realized... Wow, he is a great actor. And a hot one too... After that I just started to watch his other work. And now I have watched all his dramas.... except Faith and BOF :joy:

Dear Both, you do realize that the "noodle hair" was based on the image of the original manga, right? And if there is anyone who can rock that ridiculous hair, it is LMH, just sayin'...

300?cb=20160130232210

f6f5a69b442c762b8ed79cbb04bf2234.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, superspace said:

Lee Min Ho has a total of 65.4 million followers across all social media platforms which is more than the population of Korea.‬ :coolshades:

7 hours ago, Indianfan said:

I wonder what percentage of them belong to " Oppa is mine" club....:ph34r:

I don't know why, this does not sit too well with me at the moment :P. Too many OIMs !:nonono: 

*yes loving the new imojis!*

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • LOL 6

4 hours ago, Kdramatic said:

Does anyone know if and where we can live stream the awards show?

I wanna know, too.  If there's a red carpet thing, I wanna watch, too. I tried to google earlier but couldnt find anything.

Added: okay saw it on one of the comments. Thanks. 

Edited by extrodinairey
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, mychoiyoung said:

Dear Both, you do realize that the "noodle hair" was based on the image of the original manga, right? And if there is anyone who can rock that ridiculous hair, it is LMH, just sayin'...

BoF was my first kdrama because of the manga. Before BoF, I was only into manga and anime. I never enjoyed jdrama because they're too exaggerated so I never watched the Japanese version of the manga and decided to try to Korean version instead. While I didn't like the kdrama plot, I was able to finish it because of eye candy. Had no issue with the hair. :lol: Would I say they became my oppas after that? Not really cause I usually watch kdramas for the plot rather than the actor/actress. KGE was the only one that made me watch all her works. I only have temporary oppas here and there where I would enjoy them for one work and afterwards would selectively pick out their other works. LMH introduced me to kdrama so to my extent, I'm thankful to him for that. Personally I would recommend Faith over BoF because his character there has more depth and the story is less cliche. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

1. Let me 1st address the one I highlighted above (in bold letters).  LG did not come from the past.  He came from the future (2020)  - which is actually our present and went back to the past (1994).

Ops my mistake i meant to say from the future back to the past..but somehow it didnt transfer in writing. Tqvm for explaining :heart:

1 hour ago, mychoiyoung said:

As for me i didn't mind because I came to know of LMH fr BOF..but if i had watched city hunter or anything after first i might not have hahaha that's just me because generally i don't prefer men w long hair. And i watched the Japanese and Taiwan version first and i love them both alot that is why I couldn't miss out the K version.

And i couldn't enjoy Faith but still watch it because of LMH. 

Not only came to know but he became my fav k-oppa so hawwtt no wonder so many OIMs :heart2beat::heart2::happy:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, folksway222 said:

What the hellokitty is this? :joy:

ps. I got shocked seeing their version like this. Poor my heart.

cursed images.

very relieved that i get to see it early in the morning, it would turn a nightmare if i saw it last night. how to UNSEE

Edited by stroppyse
  • LOL 14

Hi! Im new here. So i didn't really new how to start a new thread. Sorry had to reply on this post!

Anyone notices that his tagged photos related to the King were removed from his IG?! As of now only those tagged photos of a few hrs ago were there. Those previously tagged photos f

24h ago n older are gone!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

she had reciprocated since the first dive maam @Heretorant :eatdatcarrot:

:lol::lol::lol: Not in my book lol. She was still smiling away lol. The third dive was where she fully went all out with him lol. 

Anyway, can we all agree that our fandom is passionate? Look at our favorite siblings growing old together! 

:joy::joy::joy:

21 minutes ago, syauksionfafh@gmail.com said:

Hi! Im new here. So i didn't really new how to start a new thread. Sorry had to reply on this post!

Anyone notices that his tagged photos related to the King were removed from his IG?! As of now only those tagged photos of a few hrs ago were there. Those previously tagged photos f

24h ago n older are gone!

Hello and welcome.

To be honest, I have never paid attention to his tagged photos before :lol:. I wonder why it would disappear. 

• LOL 16

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

This is the one time reality is better than expectation. 

You’re right, we will never move on. 

Just look at the way these two siblings look at each other. I wish I had a “brother” like lmh. 

:lol::lol::lol:

Try reading her lips and pay attention to the way she raised her eyebrows. I’m 99.9999999999% sure kge mouthed “mwo” after the first kiss. It means “what?” This was definitely an NG. I called it out the first time I saw it in episode 16 and it’s very obvious to me it was an NG by her reaction behind the scenes. Yet, they continued to kiss. They could have laughed and stopped but he went in again and that’s why she was smiling. He was totally teasing her to begin with, only kissing her for a second and then pulling back and then going in again.

Take note:

1) They both leaned towards each other. Lmh stops, looks at her lips, goes in and pulls back. Teasing much? 
2) Kge asks him “what?” She’s obviously confused why he pulled back. She smiles and he goes in for another kiss.

3) First dive - Lmh is kissing, kge is smiling

4) Second dive - Lmh is kissing, kge is still smiling

5) Third dive - kge reciprocates 

This kiss was real! No one can convince me otherwise! 

Oh god, I’m obsessed over them! Can they not see that they are perfect for each other? :lol:

They were really eating each other... You can see LMH opened his mouth. Hehehehehe :eating:

• LOL 11

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Just look at the way these two siblings look at each other. I wish I had a “brother” like lmh. 

Try reading her lips and pay attention to the way she raised her eyebrows. I’m 99.9999999999% sure kge mouthed “mwo” after the first kiss. It means “what?” This was definitely an NG. I called it out the first time I saw it in episode 16 and it’s very obvious to me it was an NG by her reaction behind the scenes. Yet, they continued to kiss. They could have laughed and stopped but he went in again and that’s why she was smiling. He was totally teasing her to begin with, only kissing her for a second and then pulling back and then going in again.

Take note:

1) They both leaned towards each other. Lmh stops, looks at her lips, goes in and pulls back. Teasing much? 
2) Kge asks him “what?” She’s obviously confused why he pulled back. She smiles and he goes in for another kiss.

Oh god, I’m obsessed over them! Can they not see that they are perfect for each other? :lol:

Am I the only one? I see 3 dives after the 1st kiss :P

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Take note:

You are indeed are co-capt! 

i noticed she was actually laughing. But maybe its just my eyes and i am not an expert. But i remembered you commented that it should be NG.  But LMH continued kissing her. I think if he was trying to avoid another retake.  it was so candid at first but it became real since they reacted to each other. As if they really know what to do. 

ahhh our hearts. 

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 5
  • Love 6