[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

7 minutes ago, Miadee said:

..also if she doesn't appear to chunsa today i would think either they already know she will not be the winner and decided to skip attending, or either she has another more imp. schedule on hand.

Agree! I think they also need to limit the number of ppl in the event due to the pandemic. It is not wise to hold a large event with a large crowd as there are still risks. Hence unless you are receiving an award, they may be advised to stay home. Just my take....

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, unokboiii said:

I saw the stills of their script reading, KGE is actually a main role, i thought she was a supporting cast. Hahahaha. Cause it is a musical and she has no professional theater  background * and the lead actor was an actual lead of the said musical. Too risky for her.

I would never ever think she would be anything but the lead..queen been leading since day 1.

They actually probably need her to sell the movie even. 

:piggie::coolshades:

• Like 10
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, unokboiii said:

Actually this is true.surprisingly. Better late than never as they say! They are getting news as a GREAT kdrama of early 2020.several articles came out from yesterday and today. And offcourse our king still dominating that unbelievable 65 million followers. 

Btw, do you think KGE is avoiding our TKEM? Since she need to promote “hero” movie? So no confusion?

I saw the stills of their script reading, KGE is actually a main role, i thought she was a supporting cast. Hahahaha. Cause it is a musical and she has no professional theater  background * and the lead actor was an actual lead of the said musical. Too risky for her. Very different skill set. I remember les miserables theater vs movie. But she said she goes against the grain. Another surprise move from our great KGE! Though i am actually nervous for her. Theater do have a different way of criticism. Well i would love her nevertheless since i dont have a chance to see the theater version!

You know what, the way her voice project in the song “breathe” was sooo solid. For me she can actually do it on stage! Though she was nervous at the start  when she got comfortable, she actually can sing it. And that range of i’ll never love again version was so fit for her. She sang that song like it was so easy. I loved KGE version, it was more soothing. Same romantic feeling. 

oh well in the end...Why cant they just piggyback ride on the  popularity of TKEM. Hmph! 

Hero is an actual film. It's a musical film so even if it requires some talent in singing, it's not going to be staged. She'll still act as she would in a film, just with music, similar to Les Miserables movie. I believe it'll also be the first Korean musical film so it'll be another thing to add to her resume of different genres. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 11

2 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

Hiya Chingus,

I am back with my part 2 thesis of FALLING IN LOVE:wub:..Before venturing to the post couple of pleasantries <3 so bear with me

@mychoiyoung: Warm hugs to you and I am sure you are in a much better happy place now..may you be this lively and lovely always:heart:

@makshimus' maneand @MissSuperCyan : Belated birthday wishes!! Hope you both have recovered from all the birthday bums given last night:P 

@kdramakitten: Sorry to have burnt your heart:lol: I hope its not coffee btw!

@Heretorant@Lara2020@magiclily : Thanks for your heart-fluttering responses chingus:wub:

DISCLAIMER: Again this is my shipper thought process, anything depicted is definitely non-fictional, any resemblance to person living is definitely not coincidental :naughty: ( those who missed Pyeha's "Falling in Love" jump to page 613)

6 STAGES OF A WOMAN FALLING IN LOVE:

Stage 1: Attraction

( A girl crushes about the guy when he is near and makes sure he knows about it)

Stage 2 : Butterflies/Infatuation

(When a girl gets the "fluttery feeling" whenever near him and feels a "happy anxiety" but puts up a brave face of not being affected)

Stage 3: Building

(The heart pounds faster whenever you are near him and make you feel like "you are in your own little world when you are with him")

Stage 4: Assimilation

( A stage where the girl assimilates the pros and cons of relationship to take it further)

Stage 5: Honesty

( When a girl is ready to be vulnerable with her honest feelings showing her true self opening up to him)

Last stage 6: Stability

(When she moves from intense infatuation and becomes comfortable enough to share her life making him her equal partner...we all know KGE is still not there but this personal IG pic of her screams Stability)

With this my shipping heart is at ease:love: 

Anyone dare to call us delusional now?? come here:smashes:

PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING MAAM 

I LOVE THIS! 

you're really living up to your handle eh, @HappyVibes you be bringing in ~happy vibes~

• Like 8
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

Now I have a question why the local South Korean media not talking about tkem or our couple at all .....

is it really just boz it didn’t do well in sk and ppl did not visualise our couple as a perfect pair ?????

is it boz of the ratings ????

its like the whole world is talking about there chemistry and maybe a possible something going on between them ????

is sk not like Hollywood behind celebs asses for some gossip and masala ????

how come the production has not given the media the rights to talk abt there drama ???  I always thought that they have PR agents who feed the media with lots of stuff why not here??????

can someone or maybe some Korean throw some light on it for me 

I am so curious to know ????? 
seriously I thought that they will storm these two everywhere and will be behind there Asses after tkem 

They will get SUED ...

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

Alright you ladies @Layali @htk9207 @mychoiyoung convinced me. I'll dive in for the story and Lmh's superb acting, and try my best to ignore the hair. Wish me luck. I need it. Oh the things we do for the people we love......... 

LOL.  But don't blame us if you become head over heels for the DaeJang & Imja couple :evillaugh:

2 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

@mychoiyoung: Warm hugs to you and I am sure you are in a much better happy place now..may you be this lively and lovely always

Awwwww :happy:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:
2 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

Alright you ladies @Layali @htk9207 @mychoiyoung convinced me. I'll dive in for the story and Lmh's superb acting, and try my best to ignore the hair. Wish me luck. I need it. Oh the things we do for the people we love......... 

LOL.  But don't blame us if you become head over heels for the DaeJang & Imja couple :evillaugh:

You guys talking about Daejang makes me miss him so much! This calls for a rewatch! 

Can I be honest? LG doesn’t quite replace Daejang. Daejang is still the best! 

Lmh as LG is brilliant! But just character wise, Daejang is more lovable. Until this day, whenever I think about him, I want to give him a hug. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

9 hours ago, Heretorant said:

This is the one time reality is better than expectation. 

You’re right, we will never move on. 

Just look at the way these two siblings look at each other. I wish I had a “brother” like lmh. 

:lol::lol::lol:

Try reading her lips and pay attention to the way she raised her eyebrows. I’m 99.9999999999% sure kge mouthed “mwo” after the first kiss. It means “what?” This was definitely an NG. I called it out the first time I saw it in episode 16 and it’s very obvious to me it was an NG by her reaction behind the scenes. Yet, they continued to kiss. They could have laughed and stopped but he went in again and that’s why she was smiling. He was totally teasing her to begin with, only kissing her for a second and then pulling back and then going in again.

Take note:

1) They both leaned towards each other. Lmh stops, looks at her lips, goes in and pulls back. Teasing much? 
2) Kge asks him “what?” She’s obviously confused why he pulled back. She smiles and he goes in for another kiss.

3) First dive - Lmh is kissing, kge is smiling

4) Second dive - Lmh is kissing, kge is still smiling

5) Third dive - kge reciprocates 

This kiss was real! No one can convince me otherwise! 

Oh god, I’m obsessed over them! Can they not see that they are perfect for each other? :lol:

You're right, I can't move on! MinEun please please help me to move on ...just announce already! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

46 minutes ago, unokboiii said:

Actually this is true.surprisingly. Better late than never as they say! They are getting news as a GREAT kdrama of early 2020.several articles came out from yesterday and today. And offcourse our king still dominating that unbelievable 65 million followers. 

Btw, do you think KGE is avoiding our TKEM? Since she need to promote “hero” movie? So no confusion?

I saw the stills of their script reading, KGE is actually a main role, i thought she was a supporting cast. Hahahaha. Cause it is a musical and she has no professional theater  background * and the lead actor was an actual lead of the said musical. Too risky for her. Very different skill set. I remember les miserables theater vs movie. But she said she goes against the grain. Another surprise move from our great KGE! Though i am actually nervous for her. Theater do have a different way of criticism. Well i would love her nevertheless since i dont have a chance to see the theater version!

You know what, the way her voice project in the song “breathe” was sooo solid. For me she can actually do it on stage! Though she was nervous at the start  when she got comfortable, she actually can sing it. And that range of i’ll never love again version was so fit for her. She sang that song like it was so easy. I loved KGE version, it was more soothing. Same romantic feeling. 

oh well in the end...Why cant they just piggyback ride on the  popularity of TKEM. Hmph! 

she actually had some musical theater background. she participated in a musical when she was in highschool. But yeah, that was long ago. And she’s known to have close friends who are active in musical theater also. :heart:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3

2 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

Oh I support this. After there's an apocalypse, LMH can finally put those leaves to use. 

:happy:

Leaves?  What leaves?  Everybody will be dead by that time so there is no need for modesty.  

I say throw those inhibitions away!:Twerkdatbutt:

p.s. These gif emojis are life!

• LOL 13

3 hours ago, Kaydeelee said:

I’m positive she’s spending time with LMH right now. She’s living the present and not afraid of the future. She’s someone who can work around LMH’s popularity. Fighting!

N.B. KGE was not shy at all on this interview. She was waaaaayyy different when seated next to our guy, LMh.

Ommmoooo.. I agree with you here. the KGE from this interview to the KGE from the SBS Keyword Interview and PC are different. haha 

Anyway, throwback to this BTS

I wonder what MH was thinking here. :heart2beat:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4516958301782055/4516958953716972

This is a very clear video from Weibo on the Ep16 BTS beach scene..wondering what they were 'bickering about'...i tried reading their lips but no clue at all..feels like they were bickering about the leaves where LMH keeps picking up the leaves thrown away by KGE..soooo cute:Megalol:

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

it's very likely due to pandemic reason that KGE is not attending Chunsa And not attending the festive will also mean that she'll be able to avoid interviews by the press. I hope she's able to fully recharge from TKEM and maybe(?) process what she had with LMH. I really do hope them what ever relationship they have to blossom! Really don't wanna see them ending up like the song song couple...

• Like 16
  • Insightful 2