[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Hi,

been a silent lurker since forever now I decided to come out. hehe. bcs idk so sad to see many fellow shippers here is abt to abandon this ship. I mean cmon 9 minutes BTS of last  episode and u guys forget the previous bts' that contained more sweet moments. for me they do have feelings on each other. and I think it's still positive will bloom in the future. so I just wanted to cheer you guys up. don't let this down you. we still have more days to come. 

fighting! 

• Like 2
  • Love 15
  • Awesome 2

1 minute ago, Prerna said:

so it’s red roses for kge.....

Smooth smooth smooth!!! Only the best and romantic ones for his baby!!! :wub: 

Okay now I really need to see the dcut because once again we've been copped by SBS by cutting too many from this BTS. :(

• Like 6
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

:kiss_wink: <huuuuuuuuuugs> everyone :blush:

After the rain (people say the couple have no chemistry/miscasting) 

There's a rainbow ( the drama gained a lot of fans outside Korea)

After a storm (people said its a flop/ low ratings)

There's calm (everyone become shippers. thanks to their instagram love posts and bts)

After the night (fans are worried of the ending/ we might end up heart broken)

There's morning(We got a happy ending!!!)

After an end (Drama finally ends, no more bts)

There's a new beginning. ( who knows~ its the beginning of their real love story)

Amazing chingu this is a real booster.....virtual hugssssss:blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

:kiss_wink: <huuuuuuuuuugs> everyone :blush:

After the rain (people say the couple have no chemistry/miscasting) 

There's a rainbow ( the drama gained a lot of fans outside Korea)

After a storm (people said its a flop/ low ratings)

There's calm (everyone become shippers. thanks to their instagram love posts and bts)

After the night (fans are worried of the ending/ we might end up heart broken)

There's morning(We got a happy ending!!!)

After an end (Drama finally ends, no more bts)

There's a new beginning. ( who knows~ its the beginning of their real love story)

You are my End and my Beginning. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 7

has everyone calmed down? B)

please do remember why in the first place you are here, and why you believe in this ship. we questioned ourselves if we're blind (for 15-16 episodes + bts), and obviously we're not because hundreds and thousands out there believe what they've seen. 

sending you my 2nd favourite photo of them. :wub:

86-FA308-D-93-BA-4568-892-D-A07-DB701092

• Like 1
  • Love 20
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Ima Imo said:

i noticed that too... 

is it the same with what we have seen on ep 16? can anyone compare? bc I think it's a. lil bit different haha

Idk sist, but I think it’s lil bit different hehe waitin for someone who can compare it...

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Why are we actively sinking our ship?

Hear me out. I said they weren’t dating YET. The keyword here is “yet.”

Firstly, I’m unsure where the “cold” goodbye is coming from. If you can see, kge was definitely more affected saying goodbye to lmh than anyone else hence why she wanted to avoid him. And he was trying to comfort her by patting her. If that’s not showing affection, I don’t know what is. He definitely cared for her seeing her crying. 

Secondly, I don’t think they were too professional during the CCTV kiss. I actually thought lmh looked a bit shy during the takes where he carried her to the table. And the kiss was good. Why suddenly we think it’s “too professional?” They were still smiling and kissing the same as in the actual footage that was shown in episode 16. 

Thirdly, he was snapping photos of kge while she was rehearsing. Why? It’s a good sign guys. 

Fourth, why would they choose to take “couple photos” instead of just taking selcas? I honestly think it’s an excuse for them, personally, to have couple photos. 

C’mon guys, what we’ve observed throughout this entire time is still true. A week prior, they were acting like two love birds. A week later does not change anything. Of course she’s sad and crying. She’s having to say goodbye to people she’s grown close with. She might have a hard time saying goodbye to him because she likes him. She doesn’t know if they’ll meet again because they aren’t dating. So of course she’s sad. Whether it be because she feels for him romantically or friendly, I bet she’s sad she won’t get to see him almost every day anymore. As for lmh, I welcome you all to observe his behavior. Imo, he’s acting strange. You can tell he’s trying to be happy because he doesn’t want to be sad. It’s natural of guys to act this way. The only thing that their goodbye confirms to me is that they aren’t dating YET. That doesn’t mean they won’t. 

They like each other. I’ll die on this hill. 

The only thing that their goodbye confirms to me is that they aren’t dating YET. That doesn’t mean they won’t. 

This! thank you for saying this.

• Love 12

16 minutes ago, Taerabyte94 said:

Hi guys I am new on this forum. I’ve decided to make account cuz I cant handle my delulu anymore Hahaha, I am not someone who interested in watching k-drama and ship FL&ML, but here I am, I’ve ended up ship Kge & Lmh , Btw Idk if you see this or not, but Kge was so shock after the first king..., I think she didn’t though it’d be a deep kiss then here comes Lmh like “i’ve been waitin this for too long... fck” HAHAHA

Is that his left hand inside her coat? In her lower back inside the coat? :naughty: Anyone , dont slap me if it's true or false. *run* :tounge_wink:

• Naughty 13
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

now gals this is the right stance 

“ she never lets her guard down “ 

so let’s cheer up it was just a glitch it’s not like they have announced that they are not couple ....

I am not giving up and yes I will not anyone else of my chingu friends also to go.....

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1