[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

23 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

i'm sure that nobody intends to be inconsistent or whatnot, it happens just like that. people's perspectives differ from one another. one may see things the others don't. i'm one of those who feels rather gloomy and too carried away, but not in any way would i jump off this ship. this ship especially this thread has given me a space to unload my stress. thanks are bestowed on you ladies. 

anyway, the grey clouds have now been lifter up. everyone's back to their cheery self, hope it's enough help to clean the dirt we inadvertently spread earlier.

Lets be careful what we offload sometimes, especially when its negatively will affect others, this is a thread for everyone who ships actively, coming up with such downer posts just because you feel sad will obviously the mood and others negatively, its best to go offline during that period

Lets stay positive and consistent, random people on twitter and Ig shouldn't have more confidence in this ship than those whom we actually call shippers. it takes confidence to ship because you do so because you believe you are seeing more than what should be normal, and we indeed saw it for 16 straight episodes, people making assumptions based on the final scene in a public place with a crowd of people with cameras, and judging kisses without even looking at their touchy body language and coming up with some narratives seems really funny to me. This same last scene was when he gave her red roses, comforted her while she was crying and he struggled to maintain the lively mood while saying good byes since she was sad and couldn't do much, he led the way for her to get to her car with his guard and ensured she drove out first and left after her. 

This is also someone that posted a picture with Goeun behind him today, he even gave us his finger pinching sign to show she was the one. 

• Like 5
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 5

4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I wish I could stay up all might and party with you guys but it’s already 4am here and I’ve got to sleep. I’m sure I’ll wake up to 20 new pages. Happy shipping! 

I wish to wake up to MinEun’s wedding news :D

please sleep tight, capt!

see you tomorrow fully charged all ready to sit behind the wheel.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

11 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Hi all! It was so nice to be in this thread, but I'm going to leave the thread now. This has been interfering too much with my real life and I promised myself at some point I'd extract myself.

Thank you for all of the GREAT LAUGHS!!! Stay healthy & happy everyone. 

hope to see you again. come lurking once in a while. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

30 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

seriously, no one is abandoning the ship guys.. no one... *smh* :joy::joy:

But, now when i rewatch the BTS, the scene where KGW practiced with her staffs, and LMH just stood there busy documenting and providing suggestions to the staffs, meaning:

1. He's so FAMILIAR with her staffs that he could just ask them to do this and that.. and the staffs responded very well.. 

2. He's acting like KGE's Manager already.. talk about a very involved boyfriend/husband.. :ph34r:

shall we call him Mr. Manager or Manager Lee-ssi.. 

:tounge_xd:

OMO thank you for pointing this out. I mean they are surely KGE staff right. but he seemed familiar and very close with them and cmiiw, LMH talked using banmal which is uncommon if you aren't not that close. the point is yeah they are into something. just watch patiently.

I thought we all agree that the hardest part of being a shipper is when the drama ends. bcs we cannot see their moment anymore but for myself im more excited for whats to come.

• Like 10
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Hi all! It was so nice to be in this thread, but I'm going to leave the thread now. This has been interfering too much with my real life and I promised myself at some point I'd extract myself.

@jy_cohh thank you for all the translations you've provided they made my day!

stay healthy and happy to you too, and maybe you may want to check in here on June 22 and July 2. maybe we got something those days tee hee one can always hope rite :P

• Like 5
  • Love 4

16 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

The Look on KGE's face after that lip bite is telling me that that was not part of the script. And then she gives in and return the kiss back passionately after but her shoulder kind blocked their lips. 

200.gif

My goodness this is hot!

Dare I say, hotter than the neck kiss even.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

I've just made the fastest dinner this year because I didn't wanna backread  and yet I still have to. Anyways, my take on this is both LMH n KGE are still the same person that we saw from the beginning. 

I don't know where 'cold' comes from because my definition of cold is - me no touchy u, AT ALL. Not even eye contact. What i saw was not cold, definitely.  Restraint, most probably.  I am waiting for the subbed version. 

The primary reason I loved this ship is because there are so many like minded people here.  We can laugh nonsensically and maintain a very positive atmosphere all around.  I knew I'd be able to handle the withdrawal better, just by being in this group.  Heck, my sadness over the last bts is already wearing off as I type.  Such is life.

And the most important point I'd like to raise and correct is, @Heretorant is sub-captain. The captain is LMH. Who might just be one of the delurkers today, but definitely not Plum. Good job, sub-captain!! Hahahahhahha

Should i run and hide? I think I didn't offend anyone.  But if I did, I sincerely apologize :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 3

24 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Thank you for helping run this forum with your free translations and laughing with us. I don’t know you but I surely will miss reading your posts. Come back anytime please.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

47 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Is that his left hand inside her coat? In her lower back inside the coat? :naughty: Anyone , dont slap me if it's true or false. *run* :tounge_wink:

*cough* did anyone check the legs? *cough*

I am just an innocent shipper here. Heheheheh

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

15 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

Lets be careful what we offload sometimes, especially when its negatively will affect others, this is a thread for everyone who ships actively, coming up with such downer posts just because you feel sad will obviously the mood and others negatively, its best to go offline during that period

Lets stay positive and consistent, random people on twitter and Ig shouldn't have more confidence in this ship than those whom we actually call shippers. it takes confidence to ship because you do so because you believe you are seeing more than what should be normal, and we indeed saw it for 16 straight episodes, people making assumptions based on the final scene in a public place with a crowd of people with cameras, and judging kisses without even looking at their touchy body language and coming up with some narratives seems really funny to me. This same last scene was when he gave her red roses, comforted her while she was crying and he struggled to maintain the lively mood while saying good byes since she was sad and couldn't do much, he led the way for her to get to her car with his guard and ensured she drove out first and left after her. 

This is also someone that posted a picture with Goeun behind him today, he even gave us his finger pinching sign to show she was the one. 

@Niki Idy yes, thank you, i'll take that into account. by unloading stress i don't mean to share negativity, if you saw me around this past week, i mostly told jokes. only for today that i reached the bottom, i was too sentimental to even think straight. 

rest assured, i'm all fine now. thank you for your concern, that counts. :heart:

• Like 11
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3

16 minutes ago, loveISH said:

I don't know why they are jumping to "siblings" conclusion. My husband comforts me like this even when we were still dating.. LOL

I agree.  ~I mean I dont have a husband yet but I have a married best friend and thats exactly how she got comforted by her husband. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1