[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

giphy.gif 

Cruella knowingly let the fox into the hen house and now she seriously expects the Vixen to leave quietly and willingly. Watching them tear shreds from each other is gonna be glorious. Can't wait to see the look on the Banshees face when she finds out her daughter isn't so saintly. Gonna be even sweeter considering how she made SJ sign to say she won't get pregnant during the trial run year living with TW. She'll be kissing the ground SJ walks by the end.

1 hour ago, joccu said:

EJ still does not see her faults. Still blames others.  I  do wonder who sent the medical records. 

This is exactly why her past needs to be made public. She will never be humbled unless she’s involved in a scandal. Even now her mind just keeps thinking it’s PJ’s fault and in the preview she will try to persuade her dumbo husband that PJ is using this to get SJ reinstated especially since the shareholder meeting is close. She even attacks PJ’s sister. This woman needs to be put down. I suppose her last desperate card will be the safe since she’s shown thinking this in the preview.

On a side note, I notice SBS has been inviting some of the actors from this show to appear in their other drama shows. The actress who plays EJ appeared in one of this week’s episode of Do You Like Brahms? and the actors playing EJ’s mother and uncle appear as a married couple who are the parents of one of the main characters in Alice. 

2 hours ago, joccu said:

EJ still does not see her faults. Still blames others.  I  do wonder who sent the medical records. 

in a way, it is good because she will fight back and bring down cruella and seok hwan in the process. both mother and son are such hypocrites. as eun ha pointed out, he has a son too and was a total playboy before marriage. but cruella argues that it was a one night stand when he was drunk. right, we totally believe that he didn't have a fling with a bar hostess. :smirk: please! eye roll. the problem is that he had this cute, sweet image of eun joo and she was never that and he can't get over that. wonder what she will find in the safe!

her brother has her totally pegged. kekeke.. tae woo is right that if it was seok hwan who had made the mistake, she would be screaming off the top of her lungs.

Yes, it’s pretty clear that EJ will be the one to create trouble for Cruella and SH because SJ and EJ are the most goody-two shoes characters I have seen in a long time. Notice that everything about them is passive. Things happen around them for their good and they are never instigated by them but by the persuasion and efforts of others. I expect others to bring down Cruella and SH because I’m completely convinced if SJ and PJ find out about the things that were done to them in secret, they will at the most confront Cruella and SH and that’s it. Nevertheless, as @Ldy Gmerm pointed out in an above post, EJ will get her comeuppance and I hope it’s satisfying after watching her, Cruella and SH bit and devour each other.

On 10/7/2020 at 5:51 PM, UnniSarah said:

Well said @Ldy Gmerm Cruella knows and understand EJ. She was happy to have EJ because she is a Vixen. But she has never trusted her. 
One thing I find troublesome is that EJ’s uncle think his niece is a nice person. Unlike her brother knows she isn’t nice. 

Well he is her uncle and he sees the good in her and her mother. When he finally learns the truth he will be truly disappointed and realize why she hated PJ so much. I am just waiting for her to do something to SJ that will cause her to have to be rushed to the hospital and they find out she is pregnant. The fact that SJ could not stand the smell of what TW's mom was cooking is a good early indication she is pregnant. EJ is a violent crazy person and she dislikes anyone or anything that has to do with PJ. But she will most likely be the one to expose SJ is pregnant because of her nasty ways. 

On 10/7/2020 at 7:01 PM, tas82 said:

Cruella knowingly let the fox into the hen house and now she seriously expects the Vixen to leave quietly and willingly. Watching them tear shreds from each other is gonna be glorious. Can't wait to see the look on the Banshees face when she finds out her daughter isn't so saintly. Gonna be even sweeter considering how she made SJ sign to say she won't get pregnant during the trial run year living with TW. She'll be kissing the ground SJ walks by the end.

Cruella knew what type EJ was from the beginning but she was willing to let her stay so she could use her to do their dirty work. She was happy to have EJ running around butting in being nasty to SJ and his mother to expose he was not blood and who his mom really was. Cruella called EJ out when she found out about the DNA test and she said that EJ is the type to turn on them. It should not come to a surprise later when EJ does just that by blackmailing them with all the hidden secrets in Cruella's safe that she broke into using the memorized password. 

EJ will stick it to them good and Cruella nor SH will be able to get out of it easy. Ej will be their downfall and you can't fell bad for them because they are just as bad as she is (a bit worse). I have to wonder if Cruella will try to kill again and EJ will survive or barely survive and end up giving up the evidence of their crimes then. We all know that EJ wont say a thing after she gets that evidence because she will need to use it to get back into that house and not get kicked out of the company. 

14 hours ago, celebrianna said:

This is exactly why her past needs to be made public. She will never be humbled unless she’s involved in a scandal. Even now her mind just keeps thinking it’s PJ’s fault and in the preview she will try to persuade her dumbo husband that PJ is using this to get SJ reinstated especially since the shareholder meeting is close. She even attacks PJ’s sister. This woman needs to be put down. I suppose her last desperate card will be the safe since she’s shown thinking this in the preview.

On a side note, I notice SBS has been inviting some of the actors from this show to appear in their other drama shows. The actress who plays EJ appeared in one of this week’s episode of Do You Like Brahms? and the actors playing EJ’s mother and uncle appear as a married couple who are the parents of one of the main characters in Alice. 

I agree with this 100%. EJ's mess needs to be spread out to the public. Its the only way to humble her and make her wake up that she is not all that. Her arrogance and nasty attitude are all because she pretends to be so good on the outside and no one knows. (well except her brother who can see through her) Having her scandal come out will knock her down to the ground and let her see the other side of things. Give her a taste of being ridiculed like PJ was when EJ framed her at the school 7 years ago. Because of EJ's actions PJ could not keep her dream of being a teacher. 

EJ is so jealous of PJ that she can't see strait. None of this is PJ's fault is all hers for running around with a married man. PJ never cared about her business 7 years ago but obviously it has bothered EJ that PJ knew her dirty little secret. Now she will say PJ staged this and that her cost for lying the last time was to have SJ reinstated. So what. If PJ had wanted to expose her she had plenty of opportunities to do so. EJ came to PJ not the other way around. And her asking her to help SJ come back to the company should be fine.  I hope he is not stupid enough to try to blame PJ as well listening to EJ cause he went to PJ not PJ came to him. All that makes PJ look like is a person who cared enough to get her man back to where he wanted to be. 

EJ is heading for her fall. We all know how Cruella is she will not be blackmailed for long before her next thought is to get rid of someone by murder.  

Some folks never learn not even once they make a mistake. EJ  seems to think that she's the cleverest of them all , With S*** for brains for a husband and Mother in law its a toss up of who's the worlds dumbest villain is in this crew of clowns. Does she really think , That her SH and Cruella are the only ones who know of that safe? Snakey eyes worked there for 8 yrs he definitely knows. Just like her medical records got copied, Snakey eyes has a copy of every document in that safe. Btw come to think of it , I have never seen any of the employees in this drama use the copy machine except Snakey eyes . I'm hoping she tries to crack open that safe and  its empty and Snakey eyes is standing behind her grinning :lol:.

@monalisa  snakey eyes is secretary Ha (SJ uncle)

of course EJ is going to use the evidence that she found in the safe against SJ and PJ.

She is only thinking about hurting PJ.

But she is going to use the recording to blackmail cruella.

the second secret to come out is going to be PJ ex husband murder.

35 minutes ago, joccu said:

@monalisa  snakey eyes is secretary Ha (SJ uncle)

of course EJ is going to use the evidence that she found in the safe against SJ and PJ.

But she is going to use the recording to blackmail cruella.

the second secret to come out is going to be PJ ex husband murder.

Thanks to EJ, Cruella and  SH secret will come out much faster 

Don't think I've ever been this happy to see someone open a safe. :happy2:

EJ is just so blinkered when it comes to PJ. She hasn't for a moment thought way these people are willing to kill someone, what if the get rid of me. She's so up herself she does even consider that she herself could be in danger. Her greed and jealous is going to be her own undoing. She opening up a can of worms cause now PJ and SJ will want her husband's case to be reopened the statute of limitations ain't up. She hasn't even thought that this could bring the house she so desperate trying to stay in down. She's as dumb as her husband :D

3 hours ago, joccu said:

in every situation, she has to have someone to blame and pil jeong is the punching bag. was surprised that seok hwan didn't fall for her manipulation this time and was basically like "whatever." even though he confirmed with pil jeong, he still wasn't interested in taking back eun ju. guess, the image of this sweet innocent woman he had built up in his head is gone and he sees a manipulative woman and that is a bigger problem for him. he really doesn't trust her at all.

1 hour ago, tas82 said:

EJ is just so blinkered when it comes to PJ. She hasn't for a moment thought way these people are willing to kill someone, what if the get rid of me. She's so up herself she does even consider that she herself could be in danger.

she is definitely walking full steam to danger. if there is anyone who does not like to be crossed or challenged, it is cruella. so any blackmail attempt is not going to go over well at all. eun ju is either going to end up dead or in jail for something. cruella might cook up something to frame up or dig up something eun ju to charge her. it is going to get ugly! and we are all here for the ride! :D

wonder if tae woo moves out at some point because seon jeong is obviously feeling uncomfortable if eun ju is going to keep staying in the house. at this point, eun ha will realize the value of her son as well as seon jeong...

I believe Seon Jeong is pregnant.  Remember when she smelled the soup and she said it smelled fishy! Which Tae Woo will be happy about but his mom will lose her RickRoll.  

I hope that PJ will not leave SJ and help him figure out why he was framed.  Not just have SJ do it himself.  I think this is when Uncle Ha will show up.  Remember, Uncle Ha did not know about the death until Cruella told him and he played it off.  Uncle Ha has a lot on Cruella and SH.  

Is this drama now 150 episodes?

22 minutes ago, tarjig said:

I believe Seon Jeong is pregnant.  Remember when she smelled the soup and she said it smelled fishy! Which Tae Woo will be happy about but his mom will lose her RickRoll.  

I hope that PJ will not leave SJ and help him figure out why he was framed.  Not just have SJ do it himself.  I think this is when Uncle Ha will show up.  Remember, Uncle Ha did not know about the death until Cruella told him and he played it off.  Uncle Ha has a lot on Cruella and SH.  

Is this drama now 150 episodes?

Its only 122 episodes it ends Oct 23. they might extend it I dont know.

So, one minute EJ is desperate enough to break into Cruellas safe and steal something to blackmail her way out of a divorce. Then when she has something in her hands, her blind jealousy driven stupidity has her decideto use it to taunt PJ and try to cause trouble between her and SJ. A secret is only useful as blackmail if it remains a secret. Her twisted need to hurt PJ will bring down her whole fragile house of cards. 

match point for eun joo! so she figured out half the secret surrounding secretary park and showed her fangs and claws to the fullest. pil jeong is still kind of dumb and actually worrying for eun joo. shaking my head. at least pil jeong herself knows she is a fool for doing so. both pil jeong and seon jeong are wondering why eun joo is poking around and asking questions about secretary park. they should be a bit more worried.

secretary ha or whoever is stirring the pot well. seok joon is weirded out by getting the wallet of secretary Ha and is even wondering about the accident cruella had. guess, he doesn't want to believe it and puts that out of his mind. will we have another separation when he finds out about secretary park?

I skipped a lot of episodea already because the drama wasn't about MY MOM HAS AN AFFAIR, it became EJ's drama THE SECRET OF EUNJOO!!, this drama comes after My Wonderful Life aka SERA! SERA! ALL ABOUT SERA!! for being worst and poorly written! Both drama made the villain ate all the airtime and to sum it up the villain's actress acting so bad!:rage: they both waste a lot of screentime.

I saw the raw episode for Tuesday and I wonder why this writer like to”publicly” expose PJ and SJ but never the trashy people like Cruella, Dumbo and the adulteress. Now it looks like in the preview for Wednesday’s episode they exposed SJ’s past with the alleged murder of PJ’s husband on the company intranet. When SJ arrived at work people are shrinking away from him in fear. Will the adulteress sordid past eventually get exposed on the company network? No, right. How about Cruella’s murder and Dumbo’s part in the coverup? Whatever!

Archived