[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that didn't take long. Knew her and her ego would need to be called mum from the get go. Neither of these two idiots realised that title needs to be earned. Both EJ and Clowning Chairman are playing the wrong hand. First EJ, SH wants his son more than her. He won't allow her to just steam roll the kid, after all he's the one and only one he'll ever have. He won't want him to pack up and run away cause his pops will give it to him and tell him to let Min Ho go. EJ needs to fake it till she makes it but her ego won't allow it.  Then we have Clowning Chairman, firstly he seems to forget SJ isn't biologically his and secondly in spite of his passive actions there's been one constant, he won't leave Pil Jeong.  So him in the preview finally saying he wants the wierdo as his daughter in law will just cost him a son. Suk Joon will finally leave. With PJ losing Min Ho and the sister moving out he'll go back to his rightful home. I wouldn't be surprised if even says screw this  let's just register our marriage. Next week thing's will come to a head. I can hear them chickens clucking loudly, they are finally coming home to roost. EJ will be tearing her hair out by Friday and wierdo will have  her dad withdraw the funds and introduction to the foreign department store. Then the cliff hanger come next Friday will be Secretary Ha rocking up to reveal SJ comes from a well off family. Always sounded like KBS was like a scullery maid or something  for a well of family and the young master fell in love and choose to leave with his love before his family seriously hurt her. 

cruella already putting the screw on min ho as he is the heir. face palm. please! the kid needs to have space to breathe. @joccu @tas82 ~ it is going to be interesting to see how min ho pushes back. this is not a passive kid and is already making his wishes known straight from the start. eun joo is mad in thinking that this is like a subordinate she can give instructions to. this is a teenager who will find ways to do what he wants if he wants to. so yea, lots of trouble ahead for vixen, chairman, cruella and seok hwan. should be entertaining! :D

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

cruella already putting the screw on min ho as he is the heir. face palm. please! the kid needs to have space to breathe. @joccu @tas82 ~ it is going to be interesting to see how min ho pushes back. this is not a passive kid and is already making his wishes known straight from the start. eun joo is mad in thinking that this is like a subordinate she can give instructions to. this is a teenager who will find ways to do what he wants if he wants to. so yea, lots of trouble ahead for vixen, chairman, cruella and seok hwan. should be entertaining! :D

Absolutely.  Min Ho will be the pillar of what is right and just and all the scumbags in that family will come to regret bringing home. He's the character that will pull the thread to the end. 

how on earth was eun joo a teacher? does she have no idea of how teenagers are? she thinks she can just bulldoze him, strip him of his individuality, all of his social circle and just expect him to obey. face palm. min ho is slowly stifling and starting to act out. it won't be long till he runs back home.

seok joon finally told chairman that he was going to marry pil jeong even without permission and he didn't care about the company. can we please see him put word to action?

and when is secretary ha coming back?

EJ will end up bringing harm to MH. When it happens the gloves will be off and PJ will go to her and let her have it. I can see PJ busting up into that house to let EJ have it and in the process of that argument her past is going to come out. PJ has no reason to hold back on her and will a angry mamma bear about MH. When EJ dares to try to blame PJ I can see that notebook that PJ gave to EJ about MH coming back out and EJ is exposed for the liar she is as well as her dislike of MH.

5 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

EJ will end up bring harm to MH. When it happens the gloves will be off and PJ will go to her and let her have it. I can see PJ busting up into that house to let EJ have it and in the process of that argument her past is going to come out. PJ has no reason to hold back on her and will a angry mamma bear about MH. When EJ dares to try to blame PJ I can see that notebook that PJ gave to EJ about MH coming back out and EJ is exposed for the liar she is as well as her dislike of MH.

Yup yup. MH will run away but unfortunately go to the house met the nasty conman grandpa and his words will leave the poor kid completely at a lost. With seemingly no where to turn and he will go missing for a bit. Then hurricane Pil Jeong will roll up on that house and they will all feel her wrath. Then Snakey Ha will bring Min Ho home as well as unleash storm number 2 on those wicked bunch of so and sos.  Well at least that the story my braIn is writing however where writernim takes is god only knows... Mum's suppose to be having an affair yet she's barely had a snog....so who knows.:neutral:

5 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

EJ will end up bring harm to MH. When it happens the gloves will be off and PJ will go to her and let her have it. I can see PJ busting up into that house to let EJ have it and in the process of that argument her past is going to come out. PJ has no reason to hold back on her and will a angry mamma bear about MH. When EJ dares to try to blame PJ I can see that notebook that PJ gave to EJ about MH coming back out and EJ is exposed for the liar she is as well as her dislike of MH.

Yes, this is what this drama needs.  It is time they hypocrites start getting exposed.  I really want PJ to vent her anger, for the whole drama they  have hurt her and her family by 1000  cuts through their actions and words.

Be careful for what you wish for you just may get it . EJ and SH got what they wanted and they are getting everything they deserve 100 percent . A cranky,  hormonel , teenager I love how Minho let EJ know straight up your not my mom and you never  will be . I'm so waiting for her to lay a hand MInho ,Its going to be like the running of the bulls . There is not going to be anywhere for that house of clowns to hide from PJs wrath. I thought PJs sister was smart she's dumb as all out doors . I have a feeling that she is pregnant already from  the night her and Tae Woo were in the hotel. PJs Dad needs to go he is the worse conman I ever saw , his wardrobe looks like something  out of 70s and not in a good way.

SJ is grinding my gears for 90 plus episodes he's been all talk and no action. Honestly I have seen more skinship between my cat and dog. When is the next kiss going to be episode 119?. SJ needs to go back to his real name and marry PJ, And sent that cat in heat crying to her  rich daddy where she belongs.

preview looks great! finally pil jeong is fighting back by dumping coffee on eun joo. poor min ho, the kid can't seem to catch a break. seok hwan thought he can show him off like a trophy to his friends but this kid is not able to mingle with them. he also doesn't like golf and is terribly home sick. no one seems to be hearing him and wanting him to adjust. instead of having fun, he is being stressed with tons of academy sessions. now hye jin is suggesting that eun joo just pack him off somewhere overseas and the problem will be solved -- she won't have to raise him and when he comes back, he will be all polished as the heir. face palm. who wants to guess that min ho heard the conversation and has had enough? now wondering where he ran off to as it doesn't look like he ran back to pil jeong's house... and when is secretary ha coming back? am also waiting for eun joo's ex to strike... seok hwan and cruella seem to think that him being successor is in the kitty. can't wait to see that dream shatter to a hundred pieces when their criminal history comes out.

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

preview looks great! finally pil jeong is fighting back by dumping coffee on eun joo. poor min ho, the kid can't seem to catch a break. seok hwan thought he can show him off like a trophy to his friends but this kid is not able to mingle with them. he also doesn't like golf and is terribly home sick. no one seems to be hearing him and wanting him to adjust. instead of having fun, he is being stressed with tons of academy sessions. now hye jin is suggesting that eun joo just pack him off somewhere overseas and the problem will be solved -- she won't have to raise him and when he comes back, he will be all polished as the heir. face palm. who wants to guess that min ho heard the conversation and has had enough? now wondering where he ran off to as it doesn't look like he ran back to pil jeong's house... and when is secretary ha coming back? am also waiting for eun joo's ex to strike... seok hwan and cruella seem to think that him being successor is in the kitty. can't wait to see that dream shatter to a hundred pieces when their criminal history comes out.

I'm hoping while he is gone he runs into  Mr

Ha it would be really  interesting if that would happen. I cant wait for tonight's episode  PJ is in Mama bear mode . SH  finds out EJ purposely lied about her ring . That coffee had to be iced Americana . They is no way that coffee  was hot she would be screaming for dear life . Either way it was deserved and well over due .

I must say, this drama has gotten a little better now that we are dealing with Min Ho.  I am glad that soon we will be dealing with all of the other stuff like the death of Secretary Park, Ha, and all of Eun Ja's lies.  I really hope they bring back her ex-boyfriend!!!!  I hope that PJ will see how being evil towards EJ will benefit herself.  I am READY!!!!!

it was satisfying to see pil jeong throw the coffee on eun joo but  wish we get more. seok hwan found the ring and told eun joo off for not apologizing to min ho and blames her for driving him away. he even asks if she wants to send him abroad because she can't raise him. he is totally out of his depth in raising min ho but apparently his kinship feeling towards min ho is actually cruel. too bad cruella and chairman don't know about the ring yet. cruella as always thinks everyone else is at fault. face palm. but eun joo is feeling the heat and so are eun ha and tae woo-- seon jeong point blank says that min ho ran away because of eun joo. ha! seok joon also directly blamed her and seok hwan. eun joo takes it out on hye jin for suggesting the idea of school abroad -- who wants to bet that will come out later and she also gets it?

what was interesting is that min ho is still in pil jeong's register and so the police basically tell him they won't officially register his complaint. so this will make it easier for pil jeong to assert her rights as min ho is legally in her family register. finally, she finds out that scammer dad was involved in pushing min ho away. can we hope that she kicks him out of the house permanently?! please please!

Yes it was lovely to see PJ throwing that drink on EJ and instantly calling her out for framing Min Ho. PJ knows her tricks and soon the rest of that family will know too. Suk Hwan and Cruella won't think twice about tossing her out on the garbage pile. So now this has happened we can be sure the Vixen will try to pull something even nastier to over compensate and keep Suk Hwan and Cruella on side. Wonder what she'll do?

Seen as they haven't done the necessary paper work, when Min Ho is found and taken home they can't report Pil Jeong for kidnap in fact she can report them. They'll have to restart the court case.  Suk Joon getting engaged to Pil Jeong will tick them off as it would strengthen her hand and Dumbo forgetting that he and his mother are accomplices to murder will try use SJ's case to take a dig at Pil Jeong. Restarting that court case to get Min Ho will cause skeletons to start dropping out the closet. It will get dangerous because Cruella is nuts and EJ is going to join her on the loopy train. I can see them trying to actually kill Pil Jeong. Then Snakey Ha will show up like a super hero and save her maybe sacrificing himself having already sent the evidence to the prosecutors. 

Yah! Finally Con Dad has been caught out. Didn't like in the preview he's sitting at the table trying to explain himself. Hell no, no explanations necessary, she just need to tell him get his rotten RickRoll'D out of her house before she calls the police on him.  Looks like Pil Jeong will take the money back and cause a scene which is great as Clowning Chairman needs to know what they been up to but he'll still be on the Min Ho must be brought back "home" crew which will be the final nail in his and Suk Joon's relationship. 

I get the feeling all the stress EH has been cause Seon Jeong will come back to bite her as SJ will faint or end up being harmed in some way and at the hospital they'll find out she preggers and that she could possible loose the baby. Then Tae Woo will rip his mother a new one and tell her laters, they are no longer family and that he doesn't want her anywhere near his family (by this time he will know more of the nasty deeds her and his sister have done).  

Finally the tiger mum has come out and it is about time.  That scene where PJ throws the coffee on Ej was so  great to watch.  Especially PJ comment at the end of the conversation where PJ says too EJ, "This is nothing compared to the hurt you caused HM."

At first  I was annoyed by MH character as he seemed quite selfish towards PJ.   However as his birth secret came out  you could see the concern/love that he has for PJ/MJ.  He went to  SH 's house for the sake of his mum's happiness.  The scenes between PJ and MH leading up to him  leaving were done well and you clearly feel PJ and MH see each other as mother and son.  This separation only galvanised their relationship and will give PJ  clarity to know MH is best to stay with her and fight the chairman's family.

Here are some of  my predictions that could happen in this drama.

-EJ will try to sabatage PJ at work with the design competition.  This will lead to EJ being exposed again.

-Chairman will have a  major health problem (probably the liver)  this will lead to SH being exposed to not being the chairman's  biological son.

-SH, EJ and chairman's wife will expose to SJ or PJ  who is PJ 's husband,  thinking it will stop their marriage.  However I agree with others on the forum that is will lead to a can of worms opening.   This some how  will lead to  how PJ husband 's death truly being  exposed.

-I hope the doctor and EJ best friend get together.  The reason being she knows all the awful things EJ has done and will be able to put EJ in her place as she could possibly become her aunt.  This will further drive EJ and her mum up the wall.

-I want EJ's  mum to have a social media scandal that will force her to resign as principal. Seeing image is everything to her this would  be a great way to get her karma.

The drama is finally heating up  and like I said before there so many awful characters in this drama that the writer better start turning up the karma  that needs to happen.

8 hours ago, afv said:

I want EJ's  mum to have a social media scandal that will force her to resign as principal. Seeing image is everything to her this would a great way to get her karma.

The drama is finally heating up  and like I said before there so many awful characters in this drama that the writer better start turning up the karma  that needs to happen.

:thumbsup:Lets start with the mom first, then fullblast karma to EJ!!!!

Archived