[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finally! an episode I can watch. I have been ignoring the drama out of boredom and just skimming off comments on the site I watch. so we finally got over all the draggy bits. hye jin got dumped by text, ouch! well, he had been blunt with her for so long and she still believed that he would come around. so we can't really feel sorry for her. since seok joon managed to sell off the land and repay her dad the investment, there was no card she had to hold on to him really. doctor played a bit of matchmaker when he finally realized that pil jeong is not going to get over seok joon. he told seok joon that it had all been a cover and seok joon decided to stop looking like a ken doll, throw away that bow tie and run to pil jeong. preview has him receiving some envelope from someone named Ha. secretary Ha is back, yay!!!! now, let the games begin.

The only thing I can hope for is that HJ starts looking seriously into why EJ hates PJ and in the process finds out about EJ's past and exposes it. EJ is so bitter and up tight when PJ is mentioned and it shows that she is scared about something. 

It does look like minion is finally back. I want to see what he has in store for these people this time around. 

The Otp has finally kiss and made up . It looks like Snakey eyes is back!. I also hope SJ has that recording  Snakey eyes sent him before the accident . I was thinking about the stockholders meetings that's coming up soon , It would be so satisfying to see Snakey eyes appear and drop a bomb on Cruella and her crew . The reactions on there faces would be priceless. Since EJs plan for HJ went in the toilet, Everything she touches from now to the end will turn to s***.

Get in Snakey is starting to make moves. Looks like first he gonna let SJ know the family link. I also wouldn't be surprised if it turns he got quite a few shares via that old man and he hands them over to SJ giving him some power. Whatever it is he does I can't bloody wait! :2540_meh:

The Creeper definitely ain't gonna leave quietly. She looks down her nose EJ so if she gets any dirty on her she will spill that in the most explosive manor. EJ past coming back to bite her. I think the ex will turn up again cause of that little reminder when that other cow from that office brought her flowers to congratulate her on her promotion and she mentioned the flowers she thought were from SH. This time ex will have found so old pictures he'd lost or something. Hopefully he runs into HJ.:naughty: EJ needs to go down hard with a very public outing.

Im guessing that investor Richard Kim is Snakey eyes!. I want him to appear at that stockholders meeting it would be epic. I can't wait  for the downfall of Cruella and her crew of clowns. First up on the list of karma is EJ , I was wonder who sent those medical records ? lol. I was thinking her Uncle since he's the doctor but he's not that cunning. It could even be PJs freind that would be a shocker. Then there is the Ex and HJ . But then I thought of what Snakey eyes said about how he is good at finding people . Who ever it is it going to be fun to see.

ooh, the fun bits are indeed starting @joccu  :D

@dolorisbrady ~ can't wait for secretary ha to make the appearance. he is definitely behind the new investor richard kim. would be fun to see how Ha got there. @lysanderayumi ~ it would have been so much better if seok joon had figured this out earlier and we didn't have to sit through all these draggy bits but at least the seconds bowed out gracefully. liked the doctor's attitude -- that it was a nice feeling and he enjoyed it even if it was short. hye jin walked away with a little class. good for her. it cracked me up when scammer dad suggested to chairman that they go dancing after they are healed. LOL.

disco GIF

Well, I guess three different people asking EJ why she hates PJ so much must mean that EJ’s day of reckoning is truly here. Even her own mother asked the question and her dumbo husband will ask the same tomorrow/tonight. I hope those medical records weren’t only sent to her husband. It would be nice if she’s actually involved in a scandal because of her past with the married school teacher. I don’t think keeping her past private will change her attitude. I think people knowing about it, rather than only her husband, would force her off her high horse.

I was thinking about SJs biological Dads family . I really think SJ was born into a chabeol family . Which why SJs Grandfather didnt approve of his Dads and Kim bok soons Marriage. I was also thinking SJs dad was a landowner and maybe had a company of his own , It would also explain how Mr Salty was close,  With SJs bio dad Kim bok soon  and SJs Grandfather ,Since they lived in the same town. SJs father's family probably has more greenbacks then Mr salty and then some. I Hope that's the case SJ could run his own company.

first secret is out: vixen miscarriage. 

Vixen is not going divorce that easily. She going to find out what cruella and SH did and blackmail them. 

Richard Kim is a shareholder. HE owns 7 prosent of shares.  

OH I´m so waiting for tomorrow episode. 

1 minute ago, joccu said:

Vixen is not going divorce that easily. She going to find out what cruella and SH did and blackmail them. 

am looking forward to it! :D  they honestly deserve it. was totally rolling my eyes at the preview and at the anger of cruella and seok hwan. it is so hypocritical to go "how dare you?" when seok hwan used to be a total playboy, had multiple affairs, had a child and dumped him many years ago. it is not like she is having an affair now. guess, he can't take the dream he had that he was her only love. eye roll. so yea, she is not going to take it easy and it is going to be fun to see her go after them now with the same manipulative tactics they like to use. she is totally going to start digging on secretary Ha!

does anyone else think that chairman is in danger of being killed off? wonder if cruella and seok hwan will cross any lengths to make sure he gets to be chairman. both have this attitude that they are innocent and everyone else is bad. hmmm, if eun joo crosses them, then she too would get on their bad side...

pil jeong and seok joon should just get married soon. why are they waiting for the shareholder meeting?

:idk:

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

am looking forward to it! :D  they honestly deserve it. was totally rolling my eyes at the preview and at the anger of cruella and seok hwan. it is so hypocritical to go "how dare you?" when seok hwan used to be a total playboy, had multiple affairs, had a child and dumped him many years ago. it is not like she is having an affair now. guess, he can't take the dream he had that he was her only love. eye roll. so yea, she is not going to take it easy and it is going to be fun to see her go after them now with the same manipulative tactics they like to use. she is totally going to start digging on secretary Ha!

@Lmangla Did you see the way she memorized the passcode to the safe in her MIL’s office. Her facial expression are DAEBAK . Lol lol. 
I am now back. I haven’t seen today’s episode yet , can’t wait to watch it when I get home 

8 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@Lmangla, EJ will indeed blackmail Cruella and her son but I also want her to get her comeuppance too. They can surely destroy each other but I hope EJ is holding nothing in the end. 

She won’t have anything in the end . It will be the same for her mother too. 

7 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@Lmangla, EJ will indeed blackmail Cruella and her son but I also want her to get her comeuppance too. They can surely destroy each other but I hope EJ is holding nothing in the end. 

In the end EJ will end up with nothing and her mother too. The main reason is their greedy and grasping personalities along with their elitist ways. They looked down on and thought they were better than everyone. EJ's jealousy of PJ had her constantly talking about the woman and her upbringing when it was EJ and her mom who were trash. 

If EJ had used the information she got to help herself not loose everything in the end she would be fine. But EJ is a spiteful person and she will hate that they dared to kick her out over finding out her past. It does not matter to her that she cut the fool when she found out about MH the fact that she sees herself so much higher and smarter then everyone around her will make her take the gloves off and stick it to SH and Cruella so she is not divorced and everyone finds out. But what she does not get is secrets have a way of coming out and because she was so high profile about her marriage , because she was so high profile and nasty to people after she married SH that her past and her marriage ending will still come out to everyone. 

I suspect she has done some underhanded things in that foundation as well so she and her mom will end up with nothing in the end worse then PJ's life (at least I hope so.)

Now that they know about her past she will for sure make sure to dig to see what really happened to Mr. Ha and find out who is the true culprit of Secretary Parks death. Once she finds out these things along with getting into that safe in Cruella's office and taking away or making copies of the documents she will twist the knife to them to get what she wants which is going to be their downfall and hers too as she should have just walked away from SH after it was exposed she had a miscarriage and a relationship with her ex. But because she wont leave after all the work she did to get into that family she will end up ruined as well in the end. 

EJ had it good with SH.. When he asked her if she had a boyfriend before she should have said yes but she found out he was married later and they broke up. Her lie that she had no prior boyfriend was what doomed her. Its not like SH can take the high road considering how many women he had ran around with. He could not even get mad about her miscarriage as he had a kid he abandoned. Its the fact she lied to him when SH loved her so much. He would have covered for her on her past if she had been truthful but she lied then she acted out when she found out about MH, playing the betrayed party and making them feel guilty enough to give her stocks and a building. This is what Cruella is most angry about as she never liked EJ and felt she was a gold digger. EJ played them well. 

I find it funny he is seeking out the ex to hit him. For what, that relationship was over 7 years ago. Sure the guy is scum just like EJ but hitting him does nothing. So what if he had her before SH did. Many women had SH before EJ. SH and Cruella are another case of snobbery and elitist mindset and feel like they are so much better than others. His going after that man is nothing but pride. Another man had his woman before him mindset which is so ridiculous. Neither he nor EJ were virgins or saints. How long will it take him to realize what was said about her chasing SJ first was truth? Will it be when Cruella tells him about the DNA report she did on SJ and he then realizes he was second best and only after she confirmed SJ was not blood of that family? He is angry now about this ex and a miscarriage how will his pride take a hit when he learned that she never liked him and only married him to be a daughter in law of the family? Will he run to hit SJ again for not telling him when SJ tried to warn him and asked him if he was sure EJ was the one for him? NO one forced him to marry EJ. He himself ran headfirst into her palms instead of taking a step back like his mom asked him to and slow down and thinking about what SJ asked him instead of seeing it as SJ was jealous of him. SH saw how EJ was with SJ himself (every time you turned around there she was trying to get close to SJ) with all the evidence in front of him he still chose to not believe his eyes, ears and brain and went with his foolish heart. His jealousy and his need to win is what doomed him with this scheming witch. But he is not innocent as he has crimes over his head too. 

Cruella has good instincts about this potential investor with 7% of the companies stocks. Something does not feel right to her but they are not going to help her here because SH and the board will want to take that investment from Richard Kim to help the company. By the time they realize who he is its too late to stop the investment and keep the fact he is Mr. Ha who she tried to kill from coming out.  I look forward to seeing what Richard Kim has in store for them.

Archived