[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

4 hours ago, celebrianna said:

I saw the raw episode for Tuesday and I wonder why this writer like to”publicly” expose PJ and SJ but never the trashy people like Cruella, Dumbo and the adulteress. Now it looks like in the preview for Wednesday’s episode they exposed SJ’s past with the alleged murder of PJ’s husband on the company intranet. When SJ arrived at work people are shrinking away from him in fear. Will the adulteress sordid past eventually get exposed on the company network? No, right. How about Cruella’s murder and Dumbo’s part in the coverup? Whatever!

@celebrianna Chingu their secrets starts coming out as soon episode 110 airs until the last episode. It is also a slow process until the last two episode and they are on the run. 

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@celebrianna Chingu their secrets starts coming out as soon episode 110 airs until the last episode. It is also a slow process until the last two episode and they are on the run. 

@UnniSarah, but EJ’s secret is still kept in her family. In contrast, PJ and SJ are ridiculed publicly. As an example, everybody knew about PJ’s father. Now everybody will also know SJ’s past publicly. Will anybody outside the family ever know that EJ slept with a married man and miscarried his child? No right? She can still walk around with her head held high menacing good and decent people. 

Exactly @celebrianna. When the dust settles she can still walk around with her head high as no one knows. However seeing as she has now shackled herself with murderers and is actively colluding with them her public outing should one would hope include a trial and possible jail time. Her smugness after she left that office, thinking she's so smart (mind I love Cruella shocked faced hahaha) when really she is just plain dumb. Like if she insists on blackmailing them she should have used it to get a huge chunk of alimony and bounce instead she's now tied herself to criminals. They are all so deluded in their grandeur that the can't fathom the true being revealed.

16 minutes ago, tas82 said:

Exactly @celebrianna. When the dust settles she can still walk around with her head high as no one knows. However seeing as she has now shackled herself with murderers and is actively colluding with them her public outing should one would hope include a trial and possible jail time. Her smugness after she left that office, thinking she's so smart (mind I love Cruella shocked faced hahaha) when really she is just plain dumb. Like if she insists on blackmailing them she should have used it to get a huge chunk of alimony and bounce instead she's now tied herself to criminals. They are all so deluded in their grandeur that the can't fathom the true being revealed.

This. When I watched this raw episode last night I thought this lady is really unconscionable to collude with murderers. However, I also wondered if her part in “conspiracy after the fact” will actually carry prison time. No, right? Somehow I don’t think she will get what she truly deserves. Writers must not believe in payback whereas I firmly believe that a character should reap what they sowed.

kekeke... .it was really hilarious to see how shocked cruella was and all the unbelieving gasps of seok hwan -- both of them couldn't believe that they were being outplayed and pushed into a decision they don't like. seok hwan isn't a total fool though -- he now knows eun joo's character and feels that suk joon was most likely her first choice and it was just his background she wanted. even though she thinks she has won, seok hwan has no intention of playing hubby privately and moves to a separate room. so that was good to see that eun joo didn't get to have the full cake. 

@tas82 @celebrianna ~ eun joo's downfall as well as cruella and seok hwan will definitely be very public and they have basically done it to themselves. by racking up the murder of secretary park publicly, it means that any investigation and the truth will also be public. even if our leads are super passive, secretary Ha or our mystery person will certainly blow it all out of the water as that's the only way to put a stop to it. eun joo also seems to be doing something shady by setting up a paper company -- is she embezzling money? cruella seems to be looking for ways to kick out eun joo as soon as possible after the shareholder meeting. so perhaps the sharks will all attack each other...

33 minutes ago, tas82 said:

If I'm reading her right @Lmangla she is probably using a paper company to acquire shares as SH will need a certain amount of shares to get power. That or she looking to frame someone up for something.  But she digging her own grave.

@tas82, it actually sounded like her paper company is for her own self interest though. 

I´m really waiting for this drama to end. the three dummies are digging their own crave. it funny how they wanna dig in SJ but they are actually harming themselves in the long run. 

I did not watch today´s episode. has there been confirmation That PJ sister is pregnant. I mean the clues are there but have they said it. 

@joccu, yes, according to a pregnancy test, she’s pregnant. 

Regarding them releasing the story about SJ’s involvement in a murder case, Cruella said she’s using it as bait to confirm if Secretary Ha is alive as well as discrediting SJ from receiving more votes at the shareholder meeting. 

Matching Oranges jumpsuits are going to look glorious on Cruella and  crew. Eyes are never completely shut there's always someone watching . Big brother has eyes everywhere . Btw has anyone seen that murder video recently? lol. It dissapeared with Snakey eyes and hasn't been since, Maybe that will be the show stopper at the Stockholders meeting .Cruella and crew have most certainly dug a S*** hole so deep they won't be able to doggy paddle their way out this time. 

First a unsolved case is not always closed.  Also there is no time limit  on the statue of murder. The reign of evil ones is coming to close,  I'm  going sit back and enjoy the show.:popcornjackson:

At the end of Wednesday’s episode SJ realizes that the man who died is PJ’s husband. Poor guy. In the preview for Thursday’s episode he looks lost. As to Wednesday’s episode, once again the villains are gloating and the good guys are suffering. These writers are so extreme. I suppose they’ll only be two episodes of the villains suffering. In any case, it looks like Kang Tae Soo found out that the man who SJ is accused of killing is PJ’s ex-husband and Min Ho’s adopted father. Of course I only watched the RAW episode so I’m making assumptions from what I saw.

8 hours ago, joccu said:

I´m really waiting for this drama to end. the three dummies are digging their own crave. it funny how they wanna dig in SJ but they are actually harming themselves in the long run. 

I did not watch today´s episode. has there been confirmation That PJ sister is pregnant. I mean the clues are there but have they said it. 

I agree @joccu.  PJ’s sister is clueless, EJ’s mom is also clueless. Smh smh  EJ’s mom stupidity helped her son to get married. By forcing them to sleep together, it was bound for them to do the deed and get pregnant. lol. All the signs point to pregnancy but none of them thought of it. 

awww, that was rather nice of the doctor to come offer genuine support to seok joon. poor fella, going through suspicion again but this time around, there's lots of differences. he has a few people who support him and his brain is fully working. he immediately is suspicious of seok hwan and cruella and smartly asks why this is happening before the shareholder meeting. seok hwan and cruella have really overplayed their cards because this time, there is more at stake for seok joon to push to discover the truth. it is about pil jeong, the kids as well as his place in society and the company. with secretary park as the father of min ho, it is going to be pretty obvious that it was a cover up to everyone. chairman has not connected the dots yet but he also soon will. now that seok joon knows who secretary park is, will he push away pil jeong. next few episodes looks like it will be fast paced as we near the end. eun joo is gloating away but it won't be far when she starts wailing. can't wait! ^_^

Amateur villains. Was Sec. Ha their only henchman? They could have had EJ kidnapped lol and threaten her they'd kill her mom to shut her up. Ofc there's no shutting her up. But they could have at least found a temporary solution to her threats. 

Till now the title doesn't make sense. Is it the voice of EJ's dead baby from the grave telling people that her mom had an affair? Okay this is morbid. 

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

awww, that was rather nice of the doctor to come offer genuine support to seok joon. poor fella, going through suspicion again but this time around, there's lots of differences. he has a few people who support him and his brain is fully working. he immediately is suspicious of seok hwan and cruella and smartly asks why this is happening before the shareholder meeting. seok hwan and cruella have really overplayed their cards because this time, there is more at stake for seok joon to push to discover the truth. it is about pil jeong, the kids as well as his place in society and the company. with secretary park as the father of min ho, it is going to be pretty obvious that it was a cover up to everyone. chairman has not connected the dots yet but he also soon will. now that seok joon knows who secretary park is, will he push away pil jeong. next few episodes looks like it will be fast paced as we near the end. eun joo is gloating away but it won't be far when she starts wailing. can't wait! ^_^

@Lmangla I'm hoping that SJ and PJ don't separate again . My heart barely survived the first one. I know it wasn't long but it was torture.  I want them to stay together and stand strong , And get through this together. Poor SJ I had the feels when I saw his face as he realized who Min Ji Dad was , Their bond so strong even Grandpa is  envious .

:cutekitty:My mind starting wandering again . I was thinking way back to the day after the murder. SJ was arrested  and interrogated and released due to evidence.  Anyone remember the detective on the case?. He Himself  was very weary of SH since during the investigation SH was found to be the  last person to call Secretary Park.  Also He said there was no way  that one person did this , It was done by multiple people . 

I  had lost my train thought and forgot to mention EJs Uncle was doctor at the time of the incident . He also has knowledge of what happen and knows this was not a one  person crime spree. He also told the detective multiple people did this and whoever they were beat him senseless for quite while. EJ Uncle would make a great witness in proving SJs i is innocent .

Archived