[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

I just hope SJ and PJ don’t break up. It doesn’t make sense so late in the show. There are only 7 episodes left. I notice PJ will go to Human Resources to find out if her husband used to work at LX Group. However, both SJ and PJ think so well of wicked people that I can’t see them uncovering the truth themselves. I think it will take an outside person to tell them the story of the schemes that involved them in the past and in the present. 

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, celebrianna said:

I just hope SJ and PJ don’t break up. It doesn’t make sense so late in the show. There are only 7 episodes left. I notice PJ will go to Human Resources to find out if her husband used to work at LX Group. However, both SJ and PJ think so well of wicked people that I can’t see them uncovering the truth themselves. I think it will take an outside person to tell them the story of the schemes that involved them in the past and in the present. 

It doesn’t make sense but this is kdrama after allez they love breaking up the OTP for no good reason and rush the ending @celebrianna

Looks like the writers are back on the recreational drugs again . With 6 episodes to go they have decided to again separate the Otp it makes no sense this late in the drama (smdh). The ending is going be thrown together like pot lot luck stew. No Wedding and The Opt will probably be together in the last episode (Maybe). 

55 minutes ago, dolorisbrady said:

Looks like the writers are back on the recreational drugs again . With 6 episodes to go they have decided to again separate the Otp it makes no sense this late in the drama (smdh). The ending is going be thrown together like pot lot luck stew. No Wedding and The Opt will probably be together in the last episode (Maybe). 

I won't ever watch another drama from this writer again. 

well pil jeong found out that secretary park used to work there. when seok joon asks seok hwan if he and secretary park were close since he gave him min ho to raise, seok hwan blurts out if seok joon is suggesting that seok hwan is behind the murder. ha! seok hwan will totally buckle under police investigation when it happens. he won't be able to keep his mouth shut. he also will really lose a lot because he is now a little attached to min ho. so not only the company, his status but also his son.

@dolorisbrady ~ since we only have 6 episodes to go, any possible separation will only be a short pause. so we won't have to go through that kind of hairpulling like before. but in a way, it makes sense that she would react confused. it would be really strange if she immediately embraces seok joon after knowing he was a suspect in her husband's murder.

wonder what friday will bring! when will we finally get secretary ha back? surely he is richard kim. will he waltz in the shareholder's meeting to shock and awe everyone?  seok joon gets a mysterious text about details of someone -- is it a witness? someone who was part of the gang that murdered secretary park?

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

well pil jeong found out that secretary park used to work there. when seok joon asks seok hwan if he and secretary park were close since he gave him min ho to raise, seok hwan blurts out if seok joon is suggesting that seok hwan is behind the murder. ha! seok hwan will totally buckle under police investigation when it happens. he won't be able to keep his mouth shut. he also will really lose a lot because he is now a little attached to min ho. so not only the company, his status but also his son.

@dolorisbrady ~ since we only have 6 episodes to go, any possible separation will only be a short pause. so we won't have to go through that kind of hairpulling like before. but in a way, it makes sense that she would react confused. it would be really strange if she immediately embraces seok joon after knowing he was a suspect in her husband's murder.

wonder what friday will bring! when will we finally get secretary ha back? surely he is richard kim. will he waltz in the shareholder's meeting to shock and awe everyone?  seok joon gets a mysterious text about details of someone -- is it a witness? someone who was part of the gang that murdered secretary park?

@Lmangla My guess is the guy SJ visits in jail is probably was one of Snakey eyes (SJ Uncle) minions on the day of the murder. The anonymous text is probably SJ Uncle dishing his nephew the 411 to make a connection . Per the Preview I'm happy see finally SJ has those Perry Mason Senses tingling finally! . He said I'm going find who the culprit is  no matter what. That's the SJ I have been waiting see, I guess it better late than never.

I like that Ha or whoever is associated with Ha that is directing SJ didn’t fall for Cruella’s bait. Now she has a false sense of security. Honestly, it really annoys me the way they are gloating and the way even EJ’s family is gossiping about SJ. I hope the writers also do the same when it’s revealed that Cruella, Dumbo and his wife are in this conspiracy together. May their worlds all get shattered. I hope Min Ho will understand that his adopted father, though a scoundrel, was basically killed because his existence threatened his biological father’s future position as chairman. He’s old enough to understand and he’s a smart kid. SJ and PJ will be better parents for him.

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

I hope Min Ho will understand that his adopted father, though a scoundrel, was basically killed because his existence threatened his biological father’s future position as chairman. He’s old enough to understand and he’s a smart kid. SJ and PJ will be better parents for him.

secretary park was a complex character. so he could have sent min ho any point to an orphanage or dumped him somewhere and taken off. cruella and seok hwan didn't even know park was raising min ho or kept him. they assumed he was in some orphanage and didn't even ask which orphanage or whether he had been adopted out. also secretary park didn't reach out to them on a regular basis as chairman was surprised to see him in the office area after so many years. it was basically when he was at his wits end and wanted money to start over. even though he was bit of a scoundrel, he took care in choosing a good mom for min ho in the form of pil jeong. and even when he blackmailed, he never let on that he was raising the child himself. that would have put min ho in danger. so yea, hope that min ho will appreciate that bit of his adopted father and turn his back on both seok hwan and cruella.

31 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@Lmangla, I mainly labeled Secretary Park as a scoundrel for cheating on his wife, beating his wife and raping his wife. I wasn’t really thinking that much of the blackmail. 

yea he was a questionable character but it says something about our villains that the triplet duo - cruella, seok hwan and eun joo -- are far more exasperating and feel more terrible.

wow, it looks like the last week will be total action packed.we are moving quite fast. so pil jeong is obviously confused but doctor comes to the rescue. he is really a nice and fair man. so after hearing the name, he remembers doing the autopsy and even reviews the file again. he tells pil jeong the results and later, even the press. so that really helps seok joon. he is also no longer afraid to face the truth and has a feeling that it was cruella and seok hwan who framed him.

scammer dad is really quick and without even half the details connects the dots and tells his suspicions to chairman. the old man is angry but scammer dad calmly points out out the obvious connection to min ho. so now the brain cells in chairman's head are also whirling.

so the text message that seok joon got was related to the gang member who stabbed secretary park. he finally agrees to tell him the little that he knows -- their orders were to find out about an orphanage. so now it is confirmed for seok joon. since there is hardly any good feeling, it is not like seok joon is going to have lot of pangs pushing through in bringing those two down....

eun joo is gloating away for a bit but little does she know that cruella has already caught on that eun joo may be creating some slush fund in the side... so yea, next week looks good -- all the villains will be exposed and there will be high drama!

28 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

eun joo is gloating away for a bit but little does she know that cruella has already caught on that eun joo may be creating some slush fund in the side... so yea, next week looks good -- all the villains will be exposed and there will be high drama!

This is what i needed the most. lol so glad our OTP won’t break up for a very long time. 

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@UnniSarah ~ I don't expect a wedding for next week since it is so focused on the murder of secretary park. but that's okay, it looks like the villains will reap what they sow..... that's far more satisfying than just a wedding...

I agree @Lmangla When  the villains of every drama start reaping what they sow. It makes me so happy. Happy I Love Lucy GIF

@Lmangla, thanks for the details. I just woke up so I haven’t seen the episode. I really hope SJ means to take down Cruella and Dumbo because I still can’t believe he calls that witch “Mom”. Clearly the woman despises him and treats him terribly and he still honors her which such a title. This is probably why I will wait to see what SJ actually does. All the same, I expect things to be exposed next week though I don’t know who will do the exposing. 

:gangnamstyle:I'm so  excited I'm doing my happy dance . I  Knew the good doctor would come through for PJ and SJ . I hope SJ keeps that Stand strong and push forward attitude.  Being a man of many talents  PJs Dad was on point  with what he told Mr. Salty , Maybe now  he will see right through his evil wife and son. I can't wait till Tae Woo Mom finds out  about SJ it's going to be so much fun lol. @Lmangla thank you for giving me hope about SJ and PJ . I can exhale  now.  And watch Cruella and her clowns get their  long over due Karma.  Per the Preview next week its  looks like the missing murder video has surfaced on Dumbos laptop Which SJ  sees . Hmmm I wonder how that got there lol. Also it looks like Snakey eyes is in town it just a matter of where and when he will appear. 

I guess we'll never find out about Suk Joon's bio family, unless it's Richard Kim.

I laughed so loudly when Pil Joeng's dad told Suk Joon's dad that he (PJs dad) is a shady so-and-so from way back and game recognize game, so he'd better look at his wife and son as suspects.

Archived