[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

min ho is back home! can we say cheers to the random nice couple who found the kid on the street and promptly called the police? pil jeong ought to have chucked out scammer dad completely but the man is like a leech that refuses to leave.  he used min ho's forgiveness to get himself a room. still he is embarrassed and basically makes himself scarce as much as possible. still scammer dad is going to blowing up next episode with his little scam -- hope he gets arrested and put in jail. he deserves some karma.

doctor was very useful -- he suggested that min ho go for counseling and this will be useful for pil jeong in a legal custody fight and review by judge. he also used the results of the counseling to intervene on min ho's behalf. basically told chairman & co that they need to let go of their own greed and think of min ho who was displaying symptoms of anxiety and mild depression. pil jeong is nice enough that she tells that she will allow seok hwan to meet min ho on a regular basis and get to know him but has no intention of letting him go and will be raising him.

cruella and seok hwan act they are all innocent and it is all eun joo's fault that they lost min ho. face palm. who wants to bet that they will now bring that up in arguments with eun joo later? hye jin is still trying to corner seok joon through the use of her dad's investments but seok joon is smart -- he side steps and tells her to take it with chairman and seok hwan. it is clear to seok hwan at least that seok joon is not going to back down from marrying pil jeong. why doesn't anyone else get it? seok joon gives her a ring as a commitment -- it was rather low key -- he needs to hurry up and just make it official. what is he waiting for exactly?

but the episode is worth watching for pil jeong who asserted herself respectfully but also sternly that she is not sending min ho back. neither cruella, eun joo or seok hwan could win against pil jeong. bravo!

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, joccu said:

it was nice to see PJ fighting for her kid. But unfortunately her dad scams are going to create trouble for her in next episode. Seriously could the dad just leave.

yea, I really think he should have been kicked out but she didn't for min ho's sake. the kid is already depressed and showing signs of anxiety. so he doesn't need further guilt on top of his head even though the scammer dad is a total moron. so can understand why pil jeong just bit her lip and let it go for now. however, with this new scam that could potentially cause trouble with police, he will hopefully get kicked out for good this week.

Well that was quite satisfying for the most of it.  Pil Jeong ain't playing with them when comes to Min Ho. She's like go on then take  me to court but I'll be raising him. True to her nature she's also laying the platform for Min Ho to bond with his dad. Let him know it's ok to meet him and also let Dumbo know to come and get to know his kid once a week. @Lmangla Yes the doctor was awesome with the counseling suggestion, helped to drive in that they need to do what's best for Min Ho. There's some embers of fatherhood in Dumbo as he did seem to be genuinely concerned when the doctor told them that Min Ho's depression and anxiety could get worse if they keep pressuring. 

The only downside to the episode is I can't for the life of me understand why she didn't kick that man out. Screw him being forgiven by Min Ho. Look what mental torture be put Min Ho through. He's proven himself to a be a danger to them kids he should be gone. Now he's given them something else for them to use against. Looks like the Clowning chairman is going to give us a show in tomorrow episode. SJ needs to just take PJ down to the gu office and register their marriage and be fine with it. All this nonsense about the company is allowing th e Clown opportunities to attack his relationship. Enough chat man, act!

pil jeong did the right thing in reporting the scammer dad to the police. but seok joon actually went and got him released. ugh. that man should be left to rot in jail. and based on preview, he just crawls back to pil jeong's home like a cockroach. is there no way to get rid of this man? :crazy:

SJ why would you compensate people who lost money bc PJ dad. He should just stay in prison. That way he would learn his lesson. Now he's never going to learn. 

Money is not always the answer. 

The break up is looming.  

urgh what's with this mentality of people doing as they please and then not suffering the consequences. It's seems a very common theme in Korean dramas, that an apology is enough. Is absolutely ridiculous but as the say art imitates life:phew: and sadly in this case its so true. The lack of taking responsibility  and accountability is all so real because you know they are kin. I know it's a family show but there's how many of them and one of him, drag the RickRoll'D out. He is not their dad he didn't raise them this affinity to blood keeps dragging them down time an time again.  I back at the Pil Jeong needs to take her kids and leave them all to it stage. So frustrating.tenor.gif?itemid=4851012

Our otp is one messed up relationship. PJ bent on getting approval from SJ fake dad..forcing SJ to return to that hell hole even tho SJ is not happy  living there.  While SJ wants scammer dad approval even tho PJ hates him. I am like what the heck with SJ wanting to have a drink with that scammer. Didn't he notice PJ was mad and wanted him gone!?? They hardly have any heart to heart talk about what matters to both of them! :huh:

since it looks like we have another break up, here's the romantic song with the chorus "beautiful lady...." that used to play for the OTP. haven't heard it in a while in the drama... that tells you there is no romance no? hahahaha....

So with just 20 episodes remaining, will the writer let SJ take back control over his life and his relationships?  He has a lot to do to sort out the mess hidden from the screen all together.  This drama started with so many potentially good storylines but ever since SJ’s mom left the show seems to have lost the center that drove the narratives.  Ok show, do your thing. 

2 hours ago, joccu said:

I´m getting tired of SJ. If he want to protect the person he loves. He should just leave his household. 

everyone the is toxic. 

Mate the shine wore off a long time ago. They literal couldn't give two shits about his feelings and what he wants, yet he is forever trying to cater to them and appease them. Forever the little boy longing for approval. He needs to grow a pair. For someone who has been harping on so much about not wanting to lead the company etc.. he sure seems to put its value over everything else, just like his Clown of a Dad. Pil Jeong needs to leave them to their toxic relationships. That fish can't  protect himself much less protect her and her kids. So few episodes left yet the writer still making things so messy. It also looks like scam dad is now part of the family. This but they're family bollocks is nonsense....when something is cancerous you remove it not let it sit and seep into everything. He'll be living happily playing with the grandkids at the end, still scamming on the hush.

I really thought this show took a turn for the better with the Min Ho custody issues. But now, we are back to being complete trash.  This drama is at episode 100 and we are still dealing with the scamming dad and not bringing up the bigger issues like the death of Secretary Park, the "death" of Secretary Ha, whinny boy with his mom and wife's scheming and lies.  I'm tired of the doctor (they really need to get him another woman - not PJ).  The Chairman is just plain useless. 

Sometimes I wonder why I keep watching dailies.  :( 

The drama is a mess. SJ is a weak character. He should marry PJ although they don't have father's blessing. It's too unreal the script about marriage. The writer will wait until the last week of the drama for disclose the pendent issues. The drama it turns boring.

We better wait for the next drama: "PHOENIX".

I dont know about anyone else but its about time Snakey eyes emerges from the dead and straighten out whats left of this mess . This drama should have been over at 100 episodes. But instead  at this late date were dealing with the dead beat dad , the Otp breaking up , And the Secretery Park Murder , And EJ has Yet to be exposed. I know love is suppose to conquer all, But it just keeps going down hill for SJ and PJ. Also with  all these grown folks , Why do I need your permission to do anything . First SJ is no way blood to these clowns , Pack your stuff and keep it moving . HJs Dad said he wants her back in the states , She would be on the next flight out (Bye Felicia!).  I'm glad PJ resigned it was for the better ,  I can't wait to see Mr Salty and his crew  and the company self destruct .

I really am surprised that we have gone past 100 episodes and we still have not had EJ's past exposed, the murder charge for SJ to come out and got rid of that bratty ex fiancée of SJ's. We are just getting to the successor plot and the chairman getting sick. Then we throw in the creepy doc interfering more and more thinking he has his chance now with the break up. 

I keep wondering what happened and I can only think they wasted too much time on things that should have been cleared up in a day two at the most. So my question is will this drama get an extension? I hope not and they just start clearing things up one thing per day until the end of the episode. With only 19 eps left can we fully show Cruella, SH and EJ ousting the Chairman and kicking out SJ? Spilling the murder and see SJ and PJ find out who really killed Park and setup SJ, have PJ finally tell the doc sorry you are in the friend zone please chat up my friend, see EJ and her mother finally get theirs and have their bad deeds exposed along with EJ's past, make the chairman open his eyes at how much of a butt he was to dislike PJ when all the vipers were next to him, I wanted to see PJ, SJ or both save the company and the chairman.

Now I am hoping that we see SH not be compatible to the Chairman showing he is not his son. The Chairman having to eat crow as PJ saves his life and he is forced to face his bad behavior while getting a taste of retribution from Cruella and SH over how he treated them. 

Archived