[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

That would be the only reason to clear her son’s name. I am starting to think Cruella’s love for her son is delusional. I don’t think she loves her son but her greed is what is important.  

Question why does everyone think SH will take the fall for EJ?? Why would he do that when she was stealing money without him knowing about it??  @joccu

@Lmangla @celebrianna

He did and EJ was touched. Aw.

It's Over! And this drama did end with repentance and voluntarily paying for their sins. I think four people are in prison.

wow, I really enjoyed the ending! everything tied up nicely but it also felt right. of the evil triplet, seok hwan was the most interesting and well done. cruella is still haughty and grudgingly gets off her high horse. eun joo finally accepts she was always envious of pil jeong. but yea, of all the apologies, it was seok hwan and the role min ho played that was the most impactful.

parts of the drama were draggy but no regrets watching. with this ending, I feel like it was a good 6 months. so based on the ending, I am going to make my choice for the poll. :) I liked that we had a wedding. had to laugh when scammer dad said it has to be a small one as most of the relatives are in jail. LOL. :lol:

am planning on checking out the next drama phoenix. no expectations. hope it is good. catch you on another thread chingus!

Well I'll take that ending. Everything was nicely wrapped up. EJ finally saw the light, and showed some semblance of human decency and has paid SH back for unfortunately being in love with her by making sure he didn't take the wrap for her deeds. It's the least she could do. Her apology to PJ s felt genuine and she is finally accepting responsibly for her faults and actions.

I knew MH would be the one to bring SH's soul back from the abyss.  His eyes opening was the best of the lot. He wholeheartedly took responsible for his actions and wants to do the best by MH.

Glad EH got the wind knock out of her sails as she didn't seem to have reflected on the part she played in enabling EJ travel the path she did. She finally reflecting and has also been given a second chance through SJ and her future grandchild.

PJ is so pretty and SJ looked good to in their wedding outfits. They truly understand each other and it was a nice touch what he did helping her back into her dream job before she even mentioned her plan to him (well played writernim).

All in all despite the irksome bits it was an enjoyable drama that came to a satisfying conclusion. Will definitely be seeing you guys in the next one. 

No exaggerated acting and less screaming/ hairpulling scenes...that is an improvement from morning dramas. 

I am still quite puzzled why the script killed off PJ's mum and brought in a stand-in dad. He doesn't have any link to the other characters, so I thought that was a poor replacement.

But because this drama is not a comedy, it lacks some common sense to organise a wedding when half the family are in jail...and the bride marries the groom knowing that her MIL and BIL murdered her ex-husband.

My favourite scene is MH's conversations with his dad. Finally a real reconciliation:issohappy:.  

Indeed SH seems the most repentant of the three. He seems to have genuinely changed his mind about the way he lived his life and took responsibility for his actions. Same with Mr. Ha. 

The wedding was nice and long overdue. Everybody looked bright and nice. 

It was a long 122 episodes of screaming , Hair pulling,  laughing ang crying . It's over now I was very satisfied with ending,  The scene of the  night was when MH reached out to SH it was heart breaking. It was good to see all the Evil ones were  where they belonged . Some of them in the end showed they were human and saw the error of their ways, Except for Cruella who was without empathy or remorse till the very end.

Last but not least the moment I was waiting for the wedding!. SJ and PJ looked beautiful together . It was really sweet, How SJ made PJs dreams come true to finally become a full time teacher.

It's been fun I'm looking forward Phoenix.  I hope to see you all in the next thread . :gangnamstyle:

Although we dropped this drama because we got way too behind on it, I would check in and peek at a couple of episodes every once in a while. So this drama had the same director as Happy Sisters and the very same ending scene. A wedding on the soccer field at the production facility. I kind of lol's at that. Anyway, I am going to try and juggle two dailies at the same time. Phoenix and My Wonderful Life. I hope I can manage. See everyone on Phoenix.

So much wasted potential. What about Suk Joon's bio dad's family? That could have been interesting to have him dump his adopted family and become a Kim again. 

The doctor and the best friend could have had a romance! 

Heck, Pil Jeong should have dumped Suk Joon for the doctor and REALLY made Eun Ju mad, and that would have made Min Ho's custody battle different. 

Poor Uncle Ha 비 서. Spends his whole adulthood trying to find his family only to end up in prison over those fools.

Pil Jeong got on my nerves crying about her cheating, rapist, abusive husband getting killed. 

I guess I'll go hope that My Wonderful Life turns out better, and also watch the one about noodle shops.

On 10/22/2020 at 4:40 AM, celebrianna said:

If the police do their job properly and arrest the man who she worked with, she will still end up in jail. Perhaps Cruella will provide the evidence. She has nothing to lose now. This writer better not let EJ get off. 

By the way, I don’t know about EJ’s actress acting. She always wear the same expressions.

Yeah, she looks like she's biting on something - lip, tic tak.

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

Archived