[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

8 hours ago, bedifferent said:

I'm curious why Jae Soo continues to follow KT/ST.

Hey Bee. Sorry been busy in real life.  This is the character synopsis from tVN about JaeSu

조재수 (강태 친구, 자영업)

강기둥

강태에게 팔 하나쯤 떼어 줄 수 있는 유일무이 절친. 때려죽여도 문강태 편. 강태가 형과 함께 전국을 떠돌던 청소년시절, 치킨배달을 함께하며 우정을 키운 사이. 한없이 가벼운 존재감. 단 3초도 입을 다물지 못하는 공포의 주둥이.

양계장집 아들답게 어려서부터 닭만 먹어 그런가, 닭대가리. 그래도 내 친구 배 곯는 꼴은 보기 싫어 요식업을 떠나지 못하는 의리남. 강태가 가는 곳이면 전국팔도 어디든 따라가는 붕어똥. 그래서 둘이 그렇고 그런 사이로 오해받기도..! 

하필 그때 상태가 “재수씨!”라고 불러주면, 남들은 그 재수씨가 ‘제수씨’인 줄 알고 정말 묘한 눈으로 둘을 쳐다보기도..! 근데 또 그 시선 즐길 줄 아는, 인생 모든 게 낙(㦡)인 참 해맑고 유쾌한 녀석.

maybe @stroppyse can correct the rough translation below (I just punched it into Naver).  Sounds like JaeSu is just KT’s bosom buddy?  But yes it seems rather extreme that he would just tag along constantly.  Unless he’s orphaned himself and has no family so KT/ST are his only family?  But I guess we will get more as the drama unfolds.

The only best friend who can give Kangtae a helping hand. Moon Kang-tae's episode even if you beat him to death. When Kang Tae and his brother were traveling around the country, they developed friendship by delivering chicken together. an infinitely light presence a muzzle of terror that can't shut its mouth for even three seconds

Like the son of a chicken farm, why don't you just eat chicken from a young age? Still, a loyal man who can't leave the restaurant because he doesn't want to see my friend go hungry. Wherever Kangtae goes, the whole country follows him. That's why you and I are misunderstood as...! 

If you call him "Jaesoo!" then everyone thinks he's Mr.Jesoo and looks at you with really strange eyes. But he's also a bright and cheerful guy who knows how to enjoy his eyes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Spoiler

3 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Remind me of "Dream High" .. what good friends they are...

p.s I tried to tag your name.. there are three of them...

#박규영 Park Gyu Young as Nam Joo Ri

Credit to the owner

I wonder if her red coat is a reference to her story mirroring Little Red Riding Hood. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5

Spoiler

3 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

I'm not sure whether you have seen her character's description before.  The original site is HERE.  You can also check the other characters too.  

Yes, I'm also looking forward to know the beginning of their relationship.  It is interesting to have a good friend, a really a good friend to look after each other.

The real friends of KSH

This makes me wonder about Seo Yeji. She seems like a fun person to be around. Does she have any close friends who are also in the entertainment industry? :)

• Like 3

Racoi rankings in June 3 weeks

Hot program NO 1 Psycho, but it's okay

IMG_4927.jpg?type=w800

IMG_4939.jpg?type=w800

Performer ranking :  KIM SOO HYUN  NO 1  AND  SEO YE JI  NO 2

IMG_4938.jpg?type=w800

June 3rd week TV search reaction

Good data

Drama TV search response : Psycho, but it's okay NO 1

Drama performer keyword Kim Soo Hyun NO 1

More pics

Spoiler

tempCBzFViuJq3B.jpg?type=w800

tempCBzFVitJvXZ.jpg?type=w800

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, midflight said:
  Hide contents

This makes me wonder about Seo Yeji. She seems like a fun person to be around. Does she have any close friends who are also in the entertainment industry? :)

I wish I know :)  I only knew her from her role in Hwarang.  

9 minutes ago, midflight said:
  Hide contents

I wonder if her red coat is a reference to her story mirroring Little Red Riding Hood. 

Since the story is interwoven with fairy tales, we somehow started to relate it to other stories. :)  It can  either be a yes or no.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, stella77 said:

Are we allowed to post the MV for the OST here? Just found Heize’s song for it.

sorry if someone already posted or not allowed. 

I did  earlier .. but this is official official :glasses: 

81479977_1592555931603_1_600x600.jpg

When I hear your voice
My breathing gets quicker

For a very long time
Without even knowing
I was being colored by you

I wonder when it started
But my time has been following you

You still haven’t come
And I’m already afraid
Of the days without you

Like a lie
I see how I’m getting so affectionate to you

What is it about you?
Why do I keep following you and changing?

You take my breath away
my everything

They say the one who loves more, hurts more
I wanted you so so much that it hurts

You’re so cold and you’re so hurtful
But I wonder why, I can’t let you go

Where does the path to my heart begin?
When did it start to point to you?
Even when I don’t open my eyes, I keep thinking of you

If it’s with you
I think I could do a crazy love

I get scared without you
Now it hurts
As if I can’t breath

You take my breath away
my everything

If a book’s ending was cold, I wouldn’t even read it
Who would smile while listening to a sad story?
But strangely, I keep opening you up
Page by page, I’ve fallen deeply as I read into you

Suddenly, I found myself crying so hard, I couldn’t breathe
Because now, I can’t close this book

(I cried until I couldn’t breathe
Even though this sad story is so typical
Now it became a book I can’t close
Now I can’t let you go anymore)

(When I hear your voice
My breathing gets quicker)

Credit to popgasa

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 5

@YongZura⁷ sorry I am forgetting things today - was a crazy day! I remember now you did and I watched it too. But for some reason, I didn’t remember today ... sigh. The lyrics are so lovely and it is from KT’s POV? 

thank you so much @stroppyse for the kind and nice breakdown! I wasn’t active so much before because of work but due to pandemic I have more time etc. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Thanks a lot, @stroppyse!

I laughed so much at this one:

"As befitting the son of a chicken farm, was it because he only ate chicken from a young age, a chicken head. (me: this phrase means that he’s a bit of a scatterbrain, similar in spirit to the English saying “chicken with its head cut off”) " :D:D:D 

This explains the fried chicken. 

We also need to know why he gets drunk only when he's drinking with a woman. :P 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

@stroppyse :Megathanks: omg he is such a pure and awesome friend in Jo Jae Su. So glad he is there for the brothers. I love the actor. He imbues alot in his roles. Just in the one episode , he is so cute with them. I love that they can rely on each other and have their own family. 

I have the Heize song on repeat --thank god working alone in the office. Such a lovely song! Her voice is amazing and glad I got to hear her live twice in USA here at KCON LA and KCON NY. 

• Like 11

7 hours ago, stella77 said:

@YongZura⁷ sorry I am forgetting things today - was a crazy day! I remember now you did and I watched it too. But for some reason, I didn’t remember today ... sigh. The lyrics are so lovely and it is from KT’s POV? 

@stella77 Don't worry, it's a different MV. :heart4: Yes, it does seem to be from his POV.

@stroppyse Thank you for the translation.  Is it too much to ask, for you to translate the description of the other main leads too. Although I might get the gist but I will definitely miss the context there just like your explanation about "jea su" Thank you in advanced.

MKT

MY

MST

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Hello everyone! Looks like I found my new red shoes, I am super super hooked to this drama. After reading previous posts, like everyone else I believe that MY is either misdiagnosed or has a self fulfilling prophecy since her mother told her that she was a monster her whole life. Although I don't know much about Antisocial Personality Disorder, I believe that MY is capable of feeling pain and empathy to an extent, that she's just walled up. I could be wrong though? However looking at all of the previous trailers and teasers that were released, we see several shots of 

Spoiler

MY crying, and later in another shot KT saying "Why are you acting like this with what kind of emotion-"

I really hope the case is that she's just severely wounded and messed up from her past. I can't imagine the leads having a love story with her truly having ASPD. Another thing to think of - What could have caused MY's mother to call her a monster, or if it was because her mother was just abusive. 

Also, this may be an informational video for those wanting to hear a personal experience with ASPD: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdPMUX8_8Ms&t=1312s

• Like 8

I keep thinking about this drama. I want to know more about MY and Juri relationship, Juri was really upset because MY talked about her mother (Juri's mother). I tried to read Juri character description with naver translator and this caught my attention: "In the fairy tale, a good protagonist defeated a witch and took over a prince, but the reality is not as green as a fairy tale. It's alcohol that makes her so timid turn from Jekyll to Hyde! Alcohol goes in and cuts off the leash of reason, and another hidden ego pops out." and I remember she didn't drink the beer Jaesu gave her.

P.d.: sorry my english

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

33 minutes ago, yonosoydulce said:

I keep thinking about this drama. I want to know more about MY and Juri relationship, Juri was really upset because MY talked about her mother (Juri's mother). I tried to read Juri character description with naver translator and this caught my attention: "In the fairy tale, a good protagonist defeated a witch and took over a prince, but the reality is not as green as a fairy tale. It's alcohol that makes her so timid turn from Jekyll to Hyde! Alcohol goes in and cuts off the leash of reason, and another hidden ego pops out." and I remember she didn't drink the beer Jaesu gave her.

P.d.: sorry my english

Jekyll and Hyde huh...this should be fun because MY is not like normal female leads she will DRAG her literally lol. Although I'd prefer if they didn't fight over a man but this is dramaland when does that not happen :lol:

• Like 6

Yuppp There's definitely something more to JooRi than the appearance she has on right now!!! I'm curious of her and MY's past too! Excited for the 'Jekyll turn to Hyde' thing!!B)

So MY puts on bad demeanor to hide her vulnerability and ASPD while JR puts on a timid/nice front but also has a bad side potentially induced by alcohol??? This should be interesting fight haahaah

Looking at the characters' story setup, there will definitely a girl 'fight' over KTae :w00t:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3