[Drama 2020] The World of Husband and Wife/The World of the Married, 부부의 세계

larus

Loving this show. Loved how she exposed that piece of crap husband and his mistress. But i am not liking the way she is handling custody. Finished till episode six midway.

Son has right to keep relation with father who is horrible husband but still a good father tbh.

That emotional manipulation of kid, i don't know i feel something worse gonna happen to kid. Blackmailing kid with saying i will die if you go to dad is terrible.

Mother has every right to treat her husband horribly and have legal right to take the money, house. But she doesn't have the right to keep a son away from father like this. She can have custody but should allow the father son meets. When she knows her son is attached to father very much.

anyways Kim hee ae needs to sweep all awards this season. she blew me away

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, bananacad said:

Hi Chingus!

Glad to see so many familiar names here. Just popping in to say I am also following this drama. And love all that's happened :)

cheers!

stay safe too!

@bananacad How are you, long time no hear from you? Hope everyone stays safe and healthy during this convid 19 period.

Yes this drama thus far is one of the interesting storyline that contains realistic, familiar and intense. In my heart, I wish this drama plot on the second half can be an outlier one, something away from the normal range or classed differently from an usual audience expectation. Maybe i expect more from this, provided the korean writer and director willing to change from the original script and give us a good surprise at the end. If the ending is giving us another controversy heated discussion, it will lead to another divergence test, probably with no single right answer....I am curious to see...:D

For those who are interested in the British series, you can watch the JTBC drama 'Couple's World' undelete version and the original drama BBC 'Dr. Foster' at Watchcha at the same time. It is the first time I heard about this online video service (OTT) Watchcha Play.

As I watched the British series a couple of years ago, I don`t recomand to watch the original version just now because it is very similar to Korean version and to know what happends doesn`t have the same impact.

1291309_20200410104542_029_0001.jpg

You can watch the JTBC drama 'Couple's World' undelete version and the original drama BBC 'Dr. Foster' at Watchcha at the same time.

The online video service (OTT) Watchcha Play will serve the entire season of the couple's world and the world's original Doctor Foster with new content starting on the 10th.

From the fifth episode of the couple's world, which has not been broadcast yet, every week at 10:50 p.m. on Friday and Saturday at the end of the main broadcast, an unreleased episode of the main broadcast will be additionally released at Watch Play. This is the story of a couple who believed that the world of couples was love, when a couple lost their betrayal.

The common yet extraordinary material called immorality has been made into a work of perfection through refined direction and acting skills of famous actors such as Hee-ae Kim. The 4th rating was 14.0% nationwide and 15.8% in the metropolitan area.

Watchchaplay will also launch Doctor Poster Season 1 ~ 2 service, which has attracted attention as a couple's original drama. The 'Dr. Foster', which aired on the BBC in 2015 and 2017, had an average viewership of over 10 million.

https://engnews24h.com/watchchaplay-the-couples-world-original-doctor-foster-on-air/

19 hours ago, Sejabin said:

2. I think that Da Kyung is a richard simmons who is so  stubborn to love someone else’s husband and destroying a marriage. It is not a love when people destroying other people life to gain the happiness. It is called “selfish”

Still pissed that DK had the audacity to hit SW on the head at the dinner table! What a richard simmons! :crazy:

Coffee/tea and snack truck for Kim Hee Ae.

2020041619403680636_1587033636.jpeg

Actress Kim Hee-ae revealed the current status while certifying the snack tea she received during the drama shooting.

Kim Hee-ae posted a photo on her Instagram on the 16th with the words "Thank you.

The released photo shows Kim Hee-ae standing in front of a red snack car smiling and posing.
https://www.asiae.co.kr/article/2020041619515466651

On 4/15/2020 at 5:26 PM, Deepakmahajan said:

Loving this show. Loved how she exposed that piece of crap husband and his mistress. But i am not liking the way she is handling custody. Finished till episode six midway.

Son has right to keep relation with father who is horrible husband but still a good father tbh.

That emotional manipulation of kid, i don't know i feel something worse gonna happen to kid. Blackmailing kid with saying i will die if you go to dad is terrible.

Mother has every right to treat her husband horribly and have legal right to take the money, house. But she doesn't have the right to keep a son away from father like this. She can have custody but should allow the father son meets. When she knows her son is attached to father very much.

anyways Kim hee ae needs to sweep all awards this season. she blew me away

I agree with you. Her reaction is not healthy.

She deliberately provoked her husband to cause physical violence. She deliberately caused her son to witness it, so that her son would turn against his father.

I don't blame her for being angry, but this is NOT healthy.

It's sad when a marriage falls apart, but once you discover that your husband is a lying sack of waste, the HEALTHY reaction is to say "bye," don't look back, then live your best life.

But then, how many people actually manage that? And if she did that, we would not have this fun drama to watch.

Wow, they are such hot messes! I can't wait to see their cracked-out behavior tomorrow.

“The World Of The Married” Star Han So Hee Talks About Her Character + Looking Up To Co-Star Kim Hee Ae

Apr 17, 2020
by E. Cha
8367cef572c54c5d91dd3b4e2cd82765.jpeg?s=

In a recent interview and pictorial for Grazia magazine, Han So Hee shared her thoughts on her character in the hit drama “The World of the Married.”

Less than a month into its run, “The World of the Married” has already made JTBC history more than once. The drama set a new record right out of the gate for the highest viewership ratings achieved by any JTBC drama premiere, and it recently went on to achieve the second-highest ratings in JTBC drama history. (It is currently second only to the smash hit “SKY Castle.”)

Although leading lady Kim Hee Ae was already one of the most famous actresses in Korea, the drama’s immense popularity has skyrocketed relative newcomer Han So Hee—who plays the role of Yeo Da Kyung—to fame.

When asked to describe her personality, Han So Hee chose to compare herself to her character in the drama. “Da Kyung is somewhat aloof and reserved, but I’m more easygoing and laid-back than she is,” she shared. “I enjoy talking to people, and I’m the type who quickly makes friends with people I don’t know that well.”

She continued, “Also, Da Kyung is the emotional type, and compared to her, I’m more able to think rationally when making decisions. I’m not the type to behave rashly.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1394767wpp/the-world-of-the-married-star-han-so-hee-talks-about-her-character-looking-up-to-co-star-kim-hee-ae

12 minutes ago, SaiSai1988 said:

It appears that the the series is unaffected by the new competition.

EPISODE 7

Nationwide - 18.501 (3.783 Million Viewers)
Seoul - 21.406 (1.965 Million Viewers)

The King airs at 10pm and this drama airs at 11pm. They only conflict for around 15-20 minutes. New competition won’t be too much of a big deal.

7 hours ago, boonieyo said:

The King airs at 10pm and this drama airs at 11pm. They only conflict for around 15-20 minutes. New competition won’t be too much of a big deal.

I don't know... If you are a hardcore fan perhaps. But personally speaking I would not be in the mood to watch The King first (1 hours and 10 minutes) and then The World Of The Married... Also, I would not be surprised if people would rather not watch the live broadcast and opt for the rewind of The World Of The Married after missing 20 min, as you missed too much of the story. The other way is possible, as you can easily watch the last 20 min of The King at a later point in time, but that will only happen if the plot of The King sucks...

Anyways, I did not watch The King yet, but a lot of people said that it was confusing. Also it performed lower than the ending episode of Hyena. Can we carefully say that it had a bad start? I also did not watch The World of The Married yet, but assuming the latter managed to keep its pace, The King will have trouble recouping from its poor start (with poor I refer mainly to its quality and less to its viewership ratings).

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

OMG she is my kind of woman :joy:

** still waiting for sub 

Not looking at her face, steps only, plus the thumbnail, for a second I thought I was watching the king, eternal monarch. What will it have to do with the gun? I cannot guess at all.

I just checked and it seems the sub is being out late. I might have to work and then stay up late to watch since I cannot wait until tomorrow to catch up.

I N S A N I T Y is the actual name of this drama! It's like a freakin' train wreck.. what a bloody mess. Literally.

If I were Sun Woo, I'd give up Joon Young and move the heck along LoL. The kid ain't worth it. Let him learn the hard way and maybe then, he'd know who his real family is. Like that stepmom will treat him like his royal highness or something.:rolleyes: Or the stepsis will be tossed aside in his favor - he wishes!

Now Tae Oh is even worse than Sun Woo if that's even remotely possible.<_<:P Not surprised since he almost killed her. This eye for an eye is goin' to end very badly I tell ya~ I just can't at the ahjummas faces !!:w00t: They were like Where's the popcorn!? And the actress who plays Da Kyung, her agency sure is cashing in aren't they LoL!?  

Archived